Quantcast

@mrsleetaeminsunmihey psycho! Funny how you call us psycho when that word literally defines you.hahaha. Don't try to put some sense into our heads when you are the one who clearly need some sense. I wonder if you're over 15 yo but with your mentality, you're not even 12yo right? Hey kiddo! You should put all your effort with your studies first so that you know how to analyze things. You're mentality is like of the 6yo kid who put malice when someone tap her/his shoulder or when someone asking something to him/her.hahaha. When Taemin likes someone, he will innitiate the skinship sweetie. Just like what he was to Naeun. When you like someone, you're very attentive in everything she/he do. I'm not saying that he's not gentleman but did he even assist Sunmi when they're going down the stage?hahaha. I also read the comment with that video and yeah there's barely 5 people lowkey shipping them. Hurry! Instead of coming here why not try to convince them to be with you in your ship but wait that was last year what if they happened to watch Taemin and Naeun's videos after that. I wonder if they are still shipping Taemin and Sunmi now.hahahahahahaha

• LOL 2

@watermelon2512

Only 18? What are you 30?

You know that doesn’t make it any better but even creepier. Being older and making threads like this, have you lost your mind????? Who cares if they knew back then, I’ll spread it to bigger accounts making sure this gets suspended. 

6 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

QUOTED CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR 

Go ahead sweetie...spread the good news.hahaha. Shawols and Taemints already knew our existence long time ago. This is already our 2nd thread remember? But unlike you they respect us. You're one of the few toxic fans of Taemin so gooo..hurry..tell them about this thread. I wonder if they will tolerate your behavior. You're a disgrace of their fandom, kiddo! And one thing idiot, there's a lot of matured shawols supporting them. Want me to give you the link of the solid shawols/taemints who post their wgm clips and uses taeun hashtags until now?hahahahahaha

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

Oh really??? You're more than 10?hahahaha..so why not create your own thread? Show all your love for taeminand sunmi there..we won't mind, promise!hahaha..but you're hesitating, right? Coz you wonder what are you going to talk about... What videos or interaction you're going to share when you only have 1 or 2 videos of them.hahahaha..tsssskkkkk...sad life.hahahahahahhahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes, they respect us, they respect this thread because no one other than you is a parasite in this thread. Have you seen any other parasite here?? It's only you FLY so shooooooo! We don't need a disrespectful parasite here.hahahahaha

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 and still so immature, I'm 23 sweetie. Sorry but this is too funny how much you truly believe in Sunmi and Taemin :joy: if anyone is going to be disappointed it's you. Who care if shawols like Sunmi and Taemin more, I'm shipping Taemin with the girl he has the most chemistry with... People will be supporting taeun for a long time to come, mark my words :relieved:  you'd better grow up soon, just some advice. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

My gosh! I pity you...go get some help sweetie. You have the symptoms of psychotic disorder. You lose touch with reality. You're hallucinating! Sunmi and Taemin have more shippers than Taeun?  Really??? Where are they? Or you count yourself as 10K because you're hallucinating.hahaha.. Get well kiddo!

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

please.... I have been a taeunian for 2 yrs... and ur a kid ... go and do ur hw.... this place is not for little brats

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I feel motivated to spread the love to taeun just to annoy more people like this :joy: gonna continue making my video :3 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

I feel motivated to spread the love to taeun just to annoy more people like this :joy: gonna continue making my video :3 

Go girl! Gonna share it and spread the love everywhere.:joy: I'm one of your youtube subscribers so i have to thank that FLY for giving you the motivation to make more TaEun videos.:tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

What part of leave this thread did you not understand? 

No it’s not any of your business at all. He is my bias too and I can write about him all I want. Does it look like anyone in here is writing hateful comments about him? Why do you feel so threatened?

The only one who needs help is obviously you. Shinee and SM is 100% aware of all of us. Our edits and videos. When they’re tagged and mentioned. If they wanted to report us they would’ve done so long ago. But obviously Taemin doesn’t want to, and you wanna know why? Because we’re not spreading hurtful things, but his precious memories he had with someone he cares deeply about. Sad he can’t express that because of so called fans like you. So stay out of this for God’s sake. How would you know that it won’t be Naeun? Is it your fear of them being true that is forcing you to believe they’ll never be real? 

Taemin isn’t going near Naeun because of you ugly people. Funny you haven’t seen. WGM yet you’re acting so brave, and doesn’t know a thing about them. You just assume it’s all fake because it’s a variety show? Well sorry to break to you cause WGM is reality variety? Don’t you understand the difference between that, then let me explain. Variety is made up and reality is unscripted real life situations. Does that help you? If not you should use a dictionary. This means that Taemin and Naeun’s relationship and behavior weren’t fake but how would you know anyway when you haven’t even watched their WGM? 

He didn’t say he’d like to dance with Sunmi again, he mentioned if he ever has to dance with her again he’d do a better job. Get your facts straight.

You said they treated Taemin like crap but that only happened once and it was one staff who felt sorry for Naeun. That experience proves that WGM isn’t all scripted. If that’s what you’re talking about. It isn’t Naeun’s fault. Saying he wants 2 hours with her alone does mean something you piece of trash can, cause the show was already ending? Again you need help not us. Go get some. He did say he loves her you freak. Believe it or not if that helps you sleep at night. Sunmi Mrs. Lee nothing. Sunmi is an artist who just did her job and collaboration with Taemin. Even if it was a fake marriage Naeun at least got to be Mrs. Lee for a whole year nearly haha. Don’t YOU cry not us because Naeun was and will be Mrs. Lee once again (if she isn’t already that). 

I’m 19 and I’m a Shawol, and I’m older than you. I watched WGM because of Taemin because I was not a child and brainless. Taemin could’ve easily said no to be on the show, but he wanted too. Also WGM made him choose his ideal type and Naeun was one of them. Did he choose Sunmi? No cause he never said he did even though he did mention someone else as his ideal type but don’t get your hopes up to high cause that was not Sunmi either. 

Who cares about the Kpop industry or fans if we’re thousands of Taeun fans. People would go crazy over Taemin and Sunmi but that’s only because they’re both so popular if they ever happen to date. But don’t underestimate Taemin and Naeun’s relationship cause the Kpop industry would go twice as crazy for them. Half of the Korean population watched WGM and have seen Taemin and Naeun. They’d love to see a pair become real. Sunmi wasn’t even as popular before she went solo and released Gashina. Wonder Girls was more popular because they were under one of the big 3 entertainments. People notice new groups more from bigger companies and that’s just the truth. Just like Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice. If they debuted under a small company Twice would probably not have won a daesang. Being from a bigger company helps you out in becoming popular. You’re overreacting Taemin touching Sunmi and Sunmi touching him, them talking. Did he ever hold hands with her? Told her he loved her? Hug each other and more? Fyi Taemin and Naeun danced together on WGM too. But I won’t bother put a link cause there’s plenty of moments of them in love and having fun (don’t use the fake thing again cause I already told you WGM is reality variety but you’re so weird because you use words other people use. You just believe what others tell you. You so badly want to believe it’s fake because you fear it being true. That’s funny to me. 

The evidence we found is real. You don’t even know what evidence we found. I won’t bother tell you about what evidence cause your brainless head will do anything to deny it. 

For THOUSANDS OF TIME WE’RE NOT CREEPY OR WHATEVER CAUSE WE’RE NOT DOING ANYTHING HARMFUL YOU RAT. 

You keep saying Naeun is far from being on Taemin’s level but SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU AGAIN BECAUSE SHE ALREADY IS. Then why are you a fan? You’re so much below Taemin. You talk crap and say hurtful things about someone Taemin loves and cares about. You’re far from being on Taemin’s level yourself so you can’t be a fan. No no. Only real not childish growing up people is allowed to stan someone like him. Do you think he’d accept you for being like this? You and the rest of you are the reason Taemin is protecting himself and hates talking about dating. Recently he was asked about dating and he said “my fans hate when I talk about dating”. That’s because of you ugly people he needs to hide and feel like he can’t love freely. You don’t deserve him. 

Lmao you think he never talked or touched his label mates? You think it’s only performances. I thought you’re a “fan” yet you’ve no idea about Taemin. He has taken pictures with some of them, talked and laughed, even touched. You’re so damn weird. You think he has only touched Sunmi? Is that why you’re acting so weird and crazy and so disturbed? Now that’s funny. 

Lmao then spread this thread. Does it look like we give a f***? Obviously not. You aren’t hurting us and I’m sorry if you’re so hurt by all of us. But that’s not your position to be the one being hurt. You’re not Taemin nor Naeun now are you? 

If you seriously believe people ship Taemin and Sunmi more than Taemin and Naeun then you’re the one who’ve lost your mind. Cause they’re not even close to be shipped as much as Taemin and Naeun. Don’t be so mad. 

Shawols don’t mind Sunmi cause she wasn’t paired with Taemin, if it was Sunmi instead of Naeun they’d have the same reaction cause they’re children and think they own their idols just like you. They can’t decide who he can date. Now if ever Sunmi and Taemin happens and everyone goes crazy it’d be because they’re both so popular at the moment. 

First of all I was a fan of Shinee before Apink, I had no idea who Apink was, and here I am mature and not brainless. And I’m older than you. So shut your mouth and leave this thread. Don’t think you can stop us, none can stop us. Only Taemin and Naeun if they ever date someone else. Until then don’t expect this to affect us in any way. 

Also Taemin and Sunmi will never be real keep daydreaming. Time can prove me wrong but you can’t. Take care because maybe you’ll need a shoulder when Taemin and Naeun reveal they’re dating to cry on. But we won’t lend you any. Go find someone else shipping your non existent ship. Naeun and Taemin doesn’t have any chemistry? Well I feel so bad because you have no f***king idea. 

Honestly you’re the one who needs actual help. Leave you stupid b****. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

By not coming here they already respect us. As I said you're the only one disrespectful parasite in this thread. If you still don't understand then there's something really wrong with your brain or try to check if it's still with you, I'm afraid you drop it somewhere so leave this thread and look for it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, mayaa777 said:

That sounds like the best idea! Listen, there are always going to be scary people who think they are right but sound more like someone from a psychopath hospital or jail... there is a reason why there are thousand and thousand of us Naeun and Taemin shippers around the world who know there is a genuine connection and we celebrate love not hate. The very first moment I saw the way they talked to each other and looked at each other, the whispers and just their chemistry I knew it was more than reality TV, I saw myself and the way I was when I felt in love the first time, (and we are still happy and going strong)  I am 100% certain there was love there, are they still together or not? Only they know, but this thread is to celebrate love not hate.

Lets ignore the troll and continue spreading love. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We have received your reports & acted accordingly. We ask that you do not engage if you see someone disturbing the flow of the thread & just report when you see it. Some users may notice the content they quoted from the person is gone, that has been removed along with their posts. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Shippers' Paradise Moderators ( @LavelyShai @angelangie @youngatheart @stroppyse

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Omg! I was out for like 3 days and found all these talks? 

Honestly I missed you guys... Really. :blush:

I was out coz there's got some problems here and there these days. My mind's a mess actually. I was plainly reading stuffs here and there, I just opened this thread now (again) and actually becomes more interested with us shippers and them haters. 

It's funny coz you know what I just dreamt about someone posting hatred to us and the ship before reading and realizing that it's actually a reality. LoL:sweat_smile: 

I was so focused on the term, delusional. And it came to reality. Someone really damn posted that term to us. Hahaha! 

I was out for a while but my mind was and has always been with TaEun. :kiss:

And can I just applaud you all for all those praiseworthy replies?! I mean.. damn guys.. you all freaking showed how this ship have to stay on grid and well-balanced no matter what! You guys are the maturity few this society needs.

Excellentfellow TaEunians!!! :thumbsup:

And to that little (younger member) one:

Do focused on your studies first. Your education will make you understand someday why we are in this ship (good education will make you mature thru time). If time comes you'd understand already and decides to be with us then for me this thread is open for you. Post all you want coz we'd back you up! But for now, enjoy those remaining teenage years dear in being happy and jolly (open you heart to happiness for everyone and omit that hatred from your heart) coz believe me you wouldn't be as free already if you get older. Be happy with some other people's happiness and you'd realize that there's so much things to be happy about than go everywhere spreading hate. If you don't like TaEun just do respect us and the thread AND NAEUN coz even you hate them they still respect you coz you are a fan. 

These people who replied to u? They are trying to tell you that don't spout things you someday would regret. Oh well for now you are too occupied with your Taemin and Sunmi mind, but hey... just a word, respect. If you want to be respected then you must learn to respect others too. Respect begets respect. 

TaEunians kaja kaja!!! :heart:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

@watermelon2512

Why would I be jealous when it’s performance? It’s planned. That’s how they’re supposed to act. The two videos I linked, is when the performance was done, and when they were waiting to perform together. So that wasn’t planned ;) Did you think that will hurt me? No honey! 

So yes it is MORE compared to the one’s you linked. What I linked wasn’t something planned but something naturally! :) 

@magopi

You’re new? Get well soon and help yourself and leave. I bet you were a silent reader. Help yourself before you get too brainwashed. 

what the actual hell mate? Sunmi and Taemins performance was also planned wth lol. They didn't randomly get together or asked each other "ohh shall we collaborate in MAMA?" like wtf lol even if they wanted to they can't do that unless it gets planned by companies and MAMA crew itself so get your freaking facts right first 

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Omg! I was out for like 3 days and found all these talks? 

Honestly I missed you guys... Really. :blush:

I was out coz there's got some problems here and there these days. My mind's a mess actually. I was plainly reading stuffs here and there, I just opened this thread now (again) and actually becomes more interested with us shippers and them haters. 

It's funny coz you know what I just dreamt about someone posting hatred to us and the ship before reading and realizing that it's actually a reality. LoL:sweat_smile: 

I was so focused on the term, delusional. And it came to reality. Someone really damn posted that term to us. Hahaha! 

I was out for a while but my mind was and has always been with TaEun. :kiss:

And can I just applaud you all for all those praiseworthy replies?! I mean.. damn guys.. you all freaking showed how this ship have to stay on grid and well-balanced no matter what! You guys are the maturity few this society needs.

Excellentfellow TaEunians!!! :thumbsup:

And to that little (younger member) one:

Do focused on your studies first. Your education will make you understand someday why we are in this ship (good education will make you mature thru time). If time comes you'd understand already and decides to be with us then for me this thread is open for you. Post all you want coz we'd back you up! But for now, enjoy those remaining teenage years dear in being happy and jolly (open you heart to happiness for everyone and omit that hatred from your heart) coz believe me you wouldn't be as free already if you get older. Be happy with some other people's happiness and you'd realize that there's so much things to be happy about than go everywhere spreading hate. If you don't like TaEun just do respect us and the thread AND NAEUN coz even you hate them they still respect you coz you are a fan. 

These people who replied to u? They are trying to tell you that don't spout things you someday would regret. Oh well for now you are too occupied with your Taemin and Sunmi mind, but hey... just a word, respect. If you want to be respected then you must learn to respect others too. Respect begets respect. 

TaEunians kaja kaja!!! :heart:

Girl, how are you? Are you okay now?you've missed the parteeeyyyy:joy: I stayed up sooo late because of that brat:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just want to share this a japanese a hardcore Taemint/Shawol who has a lot of followers in ig whom i followed also just posted a taeun vid on wgm it's just too cute and and i think the comments are all positive even tho i dont understand japanese haha im just so happy when i saw this haha :P 

#spreadthelovenothate #lovewins

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1