@xoxo_yanna98

Here are my TaEun fmvs if anyone wants to watch~ hihhihihi

Can u make an fVid using perfrct by ed sheeran? :) i feel it is really perfect for taeun :wub:

uwa~ i watched it! :) thanks for the vids! It was nice u even made a story using their mv’s :wub: yah it is a bit quiet lately i guess the unni’s are busy with real life :) but it’s ok since we are dropping by from time to time to check if there are some updates for our taeun! :D I saw a post saying taemin oppa got his wisdom tooth extracted hehehe no wonder he looks swollen a bit :) 

Ahh~ i miss some interaction from our taeun ah :) they are very quiet lately :(  and xmas is around the corner maybe something will happen soon u our taeun ah~ :) 

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Uwaa~ that post about Apink really is the truth! :) there are girl groups out there that is more popular than Apink but u can’t deny Apink’s memebers talent. Hands up to that post! Whoever she is, i am vey happy she defended Apink in that way. Fighting my Apink unni’s! 

• Like 1

another prediction from the same acccount :) but the funny thing is, the comments. Not one of the fans or commenters even noted a dating issue lol! Everyone mostly thought a collab only but when the prediction about naeun unni dating everyone commented taemin oppa or one of the unni’s hahaha! It is an unspoken rule that taeun is real and taemin oppa belongs only to naeun unni and vice versa :D 

p.s 1 comment mentioned sunmi and taemin oppa but someone replied “they already did that in mama”  lol! Even for sunmi and taemin oppa its just nothing more but a collab :) taeun is so real! :wub:

• Like 1

I know this is so random and i know i might get scolded for posting this bec it has nothing to do with taeun but i really would just like to share this with all the unni’s! :) Somehow all this dating rumors and missing taeun is making me love this idol webtoon! I kept on imaging if the plot of this story can happen to taeun also! :wub: i hope u give time and check it out :) 

I don't know if ever someone here ever realizes this. :ph34r:

The pic at page 112 with Jonghyun in it was of course not recent but didn't Taemin get a pic of the same stuffed panda (alone) recently? Or wasn't it recent? 

What I'm saying is, if Taemin got a pic with that stuffed panda recently, and it looks like the same stuffed panda he had when Minho was holding it (still with Jonghyun). Would that mean that stuffed panda is his? Or among SHINee member's possession? 

I really don't know (I'd assume that it was a fan gift) what has gotten to that fan's mind why of all stuffed animals it got to be a panda. Any Shawol or Taemint would surely know that only screams Apink, Naeun. Maybe the fan is a TaEunian?

Aigoo~ my imagination is going wild again. :w00t:

Btw guys I haven't finished watching Apink's Amigo TV yet. 

Gonna be writing a feedback on that soon. 

@Rhoia Lity

Hey there.

I haven't watched that part yet. But soon gonna post my take on that one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

I don't know if ever someone here ever realizes this. :ph34r:

The pic at page 112 with Jonghyun in it was of course not recent but didn't Taemin get a pic of the same stuffed panda (alone) recently? Or wasn't it recent? 

What I'm saying is, if Taemin got a pic with that stuffed panda recently, and it looks like the same stuffed panda he had when Minho was holding it (still with Jonghyun). Would that mean that stuffed panda is his? Or among SHINee member's possession? 

I really don't know (I'd assume that it was a fan gift) what has gotten to that fan's mind why of all stuffed animals it got to be a panda. Any Shawol or Taemint would surely know that only screams Apink, Naeun. Maybe the fan is a TaEunian?

Aigoo~ my imagination is going wild again. :w00t:

That panda is probably a mascot for a Japanese company who took the pic, anan magazine. I've seen other Kpop and Japanese idols posing with the panda from the magazine ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Off topic:

Spoiler

https://www.facebook.com/Anti-Kim-Saeun

This is so stupid~ lel. They said they hate her because she looks fake and she's only using Sungmin for fame. And they cropped her out of the photos. I think Sungmin's wife is a nice woman. Even tho I really don't know anything about her.

I hope this doesn't happen to our TaEun (if they will marry)

If they try to hate uri Naeun, I think they should watch WGM first. And they'll see that Taemin and Naeun are meant for each other. And Naeun is a nice and religious girl, just like her Taemin oppa. xD

Spoiler

Apink Bomi's channel "bbom bbom bbom" ranked #6 at YT rising star 

Guys, things have been getting pretty interesting lately. I've been observing the situations lately. Naeun is getting closer and closer to SM artist each day, like all of a sudden she seemed close friends with Tiffany holding hands and hugging (which is something she doesn't do with anyone apart from her members) without any interactions seen before then she went to Taeyeon's  concert recently and sent her a flower bouquet. Then Taeyeon shared a photo with Naeun. Taeyeon also stalked Naeun on ig and she liked her photo like few days ago and NOW her CF with Heechul got realised today out of nowhere? Like what the hell lol. I mean i find it very interesting that she's been getting closer to SM like why? I just find it funny and the people who she's getting closer with are quite close with Taemin. I don't wanna sound delusional but i just don't know lol I'm just too curious and I just wanna know why and how she's getting closer to that company all of a sudden. I want to hear your opinion on this swell

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

Guys, things have been getting pretty interesting lately. I've been observing the situations lately. Naeun is getting closer and closer to SM artist each day, like all of a sudden she seemed close friends with Tiffany holding hands and hugging (which is something she doesn't do with anyone apart from her members) without any interactions seen before then she went to Taeyeon's  concert recently and sent her a flower bouquet. Then Taeyeon shared a photo with Naeun. Taeyeon also stalked Naeun on ig and she liked her photo like few days ago and NOW her CF with Heechul got realised today out of nowhere? Like what the hell lol. I mean i find it very interesting that she's been getting closer to SM like why? I just find it funny and the people who she's getting closer with are quite close with Taemin. I don't wanna sound delusional but i just don't know lol I'm just too curious and I just wanna know why and how she's getting closer to that company all of a sudden. I want to hear your opinion on this swell

All I can think of is that she is getting closer to some SM artists because of Taemin (of course). Can u even explain why of all days she had to post a very familiar and associating name (printed on her outfit) to Key's dogs on Key's solo debut? And don't forget that one of Key's dogs had a cameo on their wgm days. She posted it on that day because she was supporting her brother-in-law (goes both ways for Taemin and Eunji.. LoL).

This is it guys! We are making sense after all. :wub:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

All I can think of is that she is getting closer to some SM artists because of Taemin (of course). Can u even explain why of all days she had to post a very familiar and associating name (printed on her outfit) to Key's dogs on Key's solo debut? And don't forget that one of Key's dogs had a cameo on their wgm days. She posted it on that day because she was supporting her brother-in-law (goes both ways for Taemin and Eunji.. LoL).

This is it guys! We are making sense after all. :wub:

Unni what did taemin oppa do for eunji unni?? I think i missed that one :) 

uwaa~ Thanks for sharing your observation! It is tickling my taeunian heart :wub: i miss my taeun’s interaction a lot :) 

20 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Unni what did taemin oppa do for eunji unni?? I think i missed that one :) 

uwaa~ Thanks for sharing your observation! It is tickling my taeunian heart :wub: i miss my taeun’s interaction a lot :) 

I meant that Key is not only Naeun's brother-in-law because of Taemin it's also because of Eunji. Remember Key confessed in WGM that he liked Eunji? That's what I meant. 2Eun (Naeun and Eunji) are sisters (in Apink) and if KeyJi actually date/d Key would be Naeun's brother-in-law because Eunji is her sister.

• Thanks 1