Quantcast

Hey guys this is kind of interesting :) our taeun’s palm reading result :) 

I did visit the YT site :) 

taemin oppa: he has a dual personality. He is a romantic all the way and is a good family man. He is full of love and he has 2 marriages in this lifetime ( wgm and the real deal!  Hahaha!). He is a strong thinker and a person from the past will enter his life and open him up and changes the way of his thinking and his life. He is gonna also work in a diff field in some shape or form. He is limited to his logic and his flexibility is held bsck bec of his certain image he wants to live by and its not gonna be good for him in the future unless he changes. 

Naeun unni: tbh i cannot hear that well but i can understand that she has a working hand and that she is artistic. She loves beautiful things and that she has a good love line which is from jupiter and saturn which is related to fate! :) she will also need to work hard on herself in the future in whatever she wants to attain. 

Conclusion: this palm reading was done last year and the pictures used were old taeun pics so i guess in a way the reading fits well with their current status now. How taemin oppa changed a lot after jonghyun oppa passed away. How he focuses on being happy nowadays and breaking from his idol image with his music and hobbies recently. :D and how naeun unni changed herself for the better :) and started becoming a queen :D 

• Like 1

Time check: 00:28

It's December 25, 2018! It's officially Christmas day! 

Merry Christmas my muffins! :heart:

I hope you pay a visit to the church today.

I'm also praying for your love to grow even more beautiful.

Merry Christmas TaEunians! :innocent:

• Like 2

Merry Christmas Taeunians! 

I bet Taemin and Naeun are together now with their family and friends hahaha

Spread the love! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

:bawling: TAEUN!!! guys asfghkk

Before I go attend my family's reunion let me scream first. KYAAA!!!! :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Before I go attend my family's reunion let me scream first. KYAAA!!!! :tounge_xd:

I hope it is true but they said that Taemin's name is still not on the official list so it means it's fake? Argh don't play with our taeun feels hahaha but still.. Hoping :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Please tell me that it is true omayghaaad :bawling:

Omg!!! Seriously??  I am so hyped!!! Just the fact that taemin oppa’s name is listed there even if its not official makes me hope a lot! :wub: if it is really true then fate is so working for our taeun!!! Aigoo~ the best end of the year taeunian moment might happen! :wub:

I guess it really was fake :( but why would someone put taemin oppas name on the list?? Can someone be hoping that taemin oppa would attend?? :huh: I was hoping too but oh well Apink unni’s are queens! Can’t wait for their comeback! :D 

Edited by Rhoia Lity

HOLY SHIZZZ WHAT?!!!

https://twitter.com/OH_mes/status/1077389160632086529 

I'm so happy if this is going to be true~

Spoiler

HEY EVERYONE~ MERRY CHRISTMAS~

I JUST GREETED TODAY BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND THERE WAS NO INTERNET. LUCKILY, THERE'S INTERNET HERE AND A PC IN A KARAOKE PLACE xD Now I can get to see updates of uri couple <3

I HOPE THAT IT'S TRUE. THE HAWK-EYED SHIPPERS WILL WAKE UP xD

All of them are wearing sexy outfits meanwhile naeun...

DvP0hC_W0AELd83.jpg

Did Taemin warn you, Naeun?? xDD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Please tell me that it is true omayghaaad :bawling:

What if it's a different Gayo? How many Gayo's left? LEL

EDIT: What if Taemin will replace Minho's MC position in MBC Gayo? Minho recently had an injury because of a filming for a movie.

But I don't wanna be rude or anything. And I also wanna see Minho again in MBC Gayo~ 

SBS Gayo recently ended and there's no Taemin 

• Like 2

I got home earlier (from our family reunion) to spazz with you guys but (sigh) I am so tired, my energy's too drained from all the shouting and laughing to the MCeing in the reunion. I think now.. I badly need rest. But gonna be joining you guys tomorrow (hopefully) in spazzing about our couple. 

• LOL 1

@chantaljaey lol when i saw it just now on social media i wanted to post it here as well. I wanted to ask u guys why ahe was running so fast :D could it be a secret date with taemin oppa?! Hahahaha! :wub:

5 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Omo what can you say hmmmm.. maybe they got engaged on the Christmas eve hahaha XD

Did she wear that on stage? :) or anywhere else? :)  uwaa~ u made my mind delulu too! :D 

I know that there is no meaning in this anklet that unni has but why do i feel this is something that taeun owns?  :huh: Most of her selfies shows this black anklet. Even after the silver bracelet was gone this accessory stayed with her. Also her selfies that views her shoes or adidas merch, she always take a shot where her ankets are. :) 

• Like 2