Quantcast

@watermelon2512 unni is it the same silver bracelet oppa wore in that interview in japan? Theone we thought is thr previous silver bracelet? :) 

@chantaljaey unni! The signs u were talking about is it about that psychological test with the finger? Before taeun used to pose wi5 their pinky finger in the air right? It was the fairytale like kind of love :wub: a forever and lasting kind of love :love:

So silent here~ huhhuhuhuh

WHERE THE HECK ARE OUR PARENTS?!! LEL 

BTW, I'm currently making an FMV rn of TaEun. I think I will make this until it is 2019 xD I can't think of any scenes I can put in the vid. I only have WGM episodes and some Taeun vids~ kkkkk

How is everyone <3

Here are my TaEun fmvs if anyone wants to watch~ hihhihihi

• Thanks 2

@xoxo_yanna98

Here are my TaEun fmvs if anyone wants to watch~ hihhihihi

Can u make an fVid using perfrct by ed sheeran? :) i feel it is really perfect for taeun :wub:

uwa~ i watched it! :) thanks for the vids! It was nice u even made a story using their mv’s :wub: yah it is a bit quiet lately i guess the unni’s are busy with real life :) but it’s ok since we are dropping by from time to time to check if there are some updates for our taeun! :D I saw a post saying taemin oppa got his wisdom tooth extracted hehehe no wonder he looks swollen a bit :) 

Ahh~ i miss some interaction from our taeun ah :) they are very quiet lately :(  and xmas is around the corner maybe something will happen soon u our taeun ah~ :) 

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Uwaa~ that post about Apink really is the truth! :) there are girl groups out there that is more popular than Apink but u can’t deny Apink’s memebers talent. Hands up to that post! Whoever she is, i am vey happy she defended Apink in that way. Fighting my Apink unni’s! 

• Like 1

another prediction from the same acccount :) but the funny thing is, the comments. Not one of the fans or commenters even noted a dating issue lol! Everyone mostly thought a collab only but when the prediction about naeun unni dating everyone commented taemin oppa or one of the unni’s hahaha! It is an unspoken rule that taeun is real and taemin oppa belongs only to naeun unni and vice versa :D 

p.s 1 comment mentioned sunmi and taemin oppa but someone replied “they already did that in mama”  lol! Even for sunmi and taemin oppa its just nothing more but a collab :) taeun is so real! :wub:

• Like 1

Spoiler

I would recommend TaEun to go to China and experience one of these xDDD

WOW GUYS~ I WAS EDITING MY TAEUN FMV AND THEN I FOUND THESE SCENE

OMG THEY LOOK ADORABLE AF I CAN FEEL LOVE IN THEIR FACES AND EYES <3 

*SPOILER OF MY FMV LEL*

Image may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup

• Like 2

I know this is so random and i know i might get scolded for posting this bec it has nothing to do with taeun but i really would just like to share this with all the unni’s! :) Somehow all this dating rumors and missing taeun is making me love this idol webtoon! I kept on imaging if the plot of this story can happen to taeun also! :wub: i hope u give time and check it out :)