All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. *** On April 19, Kim Ji Hoon’s agency announced that Kim Ji Hoon is set to join Amazon Prime’s upcoming series “Butterfly” alongside Kim Tae Hee and Park Hae Soo! Comprising six episodes, the series is set in Korea. Kim Tae Hee's role has yet to be revealed. Wait & see.......... This is also a good watch because of Kim Ji Hoon. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/311/0001716480 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Kim Ji Hoon Joins Kim Tae Hee And Park Hae Soo In Upcoming American Series "Butterfly" Kim Ji Hoon is set to join Amazon Prime’s upcoming series “Butterfly” alongside Kim Tae Hee and Park Hae Soo! On April 19, Kim Ji Hoon’s agency Big Picture ENT announced, “Kim Ji Hoon has been confirmed to appear in the new Amazon Prime series ‘Butterfly.'” Based on the graphic novel of the same name, “Butterfly” tells the story of David Jung (Daniel Dae Kim), a mysterious former U.S. intelligence agent whose life is shattered by a choice he makes and who is caught up in the past, chasing and being chased by the current agent Rebecca, who has been ordered to kill him. The spy thriller series will also be produced by Daniel Dae Kim. Comprising six episodes, the series is set in Korea. Earlier in January, it was confirmed that Kim Tae Hee and Park Hae Soo would be part of the cast. However, the specific roles they will portray have yet to be revealed. Stay tuned for more updates! credit : soompi news
  3. *** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for individual boy group members! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 730 boy group members, using big data collected from March 20 to April 20. Cha Eun Woo held onto his spot at the top of the list this month. High-ranking phrases in his keyword analysis included “Wonderful World,” “solo fan-con,” and “face genius,” while his highest-ranking related terms included “handsome,” “perform,” and “immersed.” Check out the top 30 for this month below! ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo EXO’s Baekhyun TWS’s Shinyu HIGHLIGHT’s Yoon Doojoon Wanna One’s Park Ji Hoon BTS’s Jungkook Super Junior’s Kyuhyun RIIZE’s Wonbin Wanna One’s Kang Daniel BTS’s Jimin NU’EST and Wanna One’s Hwang Minhyun HIGHLIGHT’s Lee Gikwang BTS’s Jin BTS’s V Super Junior’s Kim Heechul THE BOYZ’s Juyeon SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu SHINee’s Minho Wanna One’s Kim Jae Hwan THE BOYZ’s Sunwoo BTS’s J-Hope RIIZE’s Sohee HIGHLIGHT’s Yang Yoseob NCT’s Mark SEVENTEEN’s Jeonghan RIIZE’s Sungchan BTS’s RM NCT’s Doyoung SEVENTEEN’s Wonwoo SHINee’s Key source : https://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=542759
  4. TEN in Paris | Saint Laurent Men’s Winter 24 Show Behind https://youtu.be/l9ygepQsoe8 240420 KUN IG Story 240420 WayV at Incheon Airport 240420 amazonmusicjp Twitter Update with YUTA
  5. Kang Bit-na is a completely different character from the character played by Shin Hye so far. A character who knows nothing about human emotions Sometimes the characters are unique Even if you just listen to it, it seems like the character is very interesting 💕 cr:bbeum via @kelulissinz7
  6. Today
  7. guys! Dropping by to wave at everyone.. Hope yous are doing fine! By the way, does anyone know where @agenth chingu is?? She asked me for some help with an upcoming event and then she made herself disappeared! Here we go with our neighborhood event organizers. How come you guys @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl & @confusedheart are all the same?? Ha ha ha.. Just kidding! Please don't mind me. Can't wait to help you guys out! And thank you so much @MayanEcho chingu for all the tv commercial videos. I love all of them! Color grading is outstanding! I mean, the videos look totally cinematic. Just feel proud to be a Sri Lankan that the beauty of my motherland is featured in foreign countries. I'll be back again.. You guys have fun!! +2
  8. keekeke.... we are having overdose of sunshine. I went out for a few hours, came back home and took another shower. so hoooooooottttttt and hummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiddddd!!!!! 334
  9. I was thinking, how come there is a "tirtires" hanging in that rickshaw? 😅 Ah, shooting will be delayed by rains, and they'll have to save their equipments too... I do like the foggy shots, but he must have been cold. +÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+ Exact dance copy competition, with big bro Iwamoto and Meme. 😄 Practice time for the dance steps is only 3min.🫨 Exact copy! LMAO with Sakuma, he was commenting that Meme means business whenever he pulls up his sleeves. 😅 And to complete the victory of the Groip of Hans, Miyadate also did his exact dance copy. 😊 Takahiro giving extra points: Honestly, these three who are the group's most quiet are also the most competitive. 332
  10. LISA at Coachella 240418 DJ_NUI Twitter Update with LISA
  11. [4K] 웨이션브이, 광채나는 비주얼 (인천공항 출국) WayV : WeiShenV Airport Departure 24.4.20 https://youtu.be/yiGzUubFowU JENO in Milan | #FerragamoFW24 FERRAGAMO Fall Winter 2024 Show behind https://youtu.be/ltsEwkBXse0 240420 nctwishofficial + NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update
  12. #닥터슬럼프 Doctor Slump mentioned While filming with actor Hyeong-sik, he said that it was possible because of each other . I think it's because I had good memories of filming Heirs.
  13. Shinhye's Chopsticks Game Counting in Chinese with fans It's so cute 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
  14. Support the icon of sincerity, actress Son Ye-jin [MD Issue] [MY DAILY] It's nice to see Son Ye-jin's friendly behavior.  Recently, the public's fatigue has increased with the extensive SNS use of celebrities such as Han So-hee and Hwang Jung-eum. Although it has been welcomed as a way to communicate closely with celebrities directly without going through their agencies, it has become a place for wars of words or revelations with fans, and the view of celebrities' SNS has not been kind.  But Son Ye-jin was different. She revealed the small details of her daily life without being excessive. She also recently released her on-site photos from her fan meeting and start of full-fledged activities, instantly dispelling her regret of not being able to meet her often through her work.  Unlike many recent actors who repeatedly complain that they have “no work,” it is also different to be honest about the work they want to do as before. In a recent interview with a media outlet in Taiwan, Son Ye-jin talked about her different days, saying, "I don't have a lot of work these days," but instead said, "After becoming a mother, I want to play a courageous role. In particular, I want to try acting with strong maternal love." . That's right, in the case of Son Ye-jin, she has never taken a break from her work since her debut. She moved freely between the home theater and the screen, and she pursued only ‘acting’. In each successive interview, she explained the reason why she lived faithfully, saying, "When she was in her 20s and 30s, she ran tirelessly. She only wanted to be good at acting, so she didn't have time to look around." . If you look at her filmography so far, she is constantly active and has never changed her agency, so she is called an icon of sincerity and loyalty. In addition, the fact that since her debut she has never once had an unpleasant incident occur on her filming set or focus only on her commercials without her work shows the true character of Son Ye-jin as an actress and person.  Is that why? Instead of saying, "The entertainment industry is difficult these days," Son Ye-jin said plainly, "I want to work harder." She said a lot has happened in the entertainment industry recently. She had no choice but to expose her personal history, and after a war of words on blogs and social media, she turned into a sniper with emotional consumption again. A celebrity who regained her composure showed only her good side and revealed her daily life with her family, but in the end, she became a stranger. Even couples. Is that it? Not only is there a severe concentration of works on OTT, but it is not the only case that productions are halted one after another despite brilliant casting. Even top stars who once had a lot of work to do but turned it down and only appeared in commercials are surprising those around them by saying, "It's really hard these days because I don't have any work." Son Ye-jin probably also had many concerns. As it is his full-fledged activity after giving birth, be honest and not excessive. However, should we say that she has the dignity to maintain her position as a top actress? Although she has been a star since her debut and has always been in her prime, we cannot help but cheer on the steps of actress Son Ye-jin, who is humble and ready to move forward with sincerity again. 
  15. Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won and the other cast of Queen Of Tears soohyun_k216 | IG update
  16. I am sure JH will be saved by YH but I dread seeing KSR emoting over him. Heaven forbids that she turned over a new leaf to take care of him. 😝 For more than half of the show, KSR was emoting each time she had hurt or backstabbed DJ in the name of revenge. In the last 5-6 episodes we see DJ emoting and emoting. It was strange that the father who brought up AN was not the centre of the kidnapping story but DJ was.
  17. Happy Saturday, everyone. Hopefully there's sunshine where you are! 334
  18. (Posted on: Saturday, 20 April 2024) Deng Wei : Some Old Clips During a promotional event for "Till The End Of The Moon". You can see how patiently he signed on his photos for his Fans. Even when he was walking. He did not forget to turn back to remind his Team Members to be watchful of their steps. Very Considerate. Always taking care of others. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5025260827770920 Handsome Boy ! https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5025317560189020
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..