Naeun said whenever she's abroad she updates her SNS so fans will know she's come to them. But here's my question Naeun-ah.. why sometimes you're like a Ninja who comes so suddenly at a country and no one even noticed you at the airport? :lol:

Ninja Nangnie! :ph34r:

Naeun: I was scared but I want a change for people to see that Apink effect. I want them to see a new image in the future. 

Kinda striking last sentence there Naeun-ah!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Yezzz... I quite noticed that too. I've missed so much talks in here. 

To be completely honest, still not fine. But working it out to be just okay. :neutral:

I've missed so much partying after all! LOL :yum:  Did I miss something so big btw?

You must have felt so absurd too reading the posts of that little girl/boy. But I actually find her/him cute. I felt her tantrum even just reading so much about TAEUN. Now, she has to endure everything (I am quite certain she lurks now) not being able to post in here (thread here) again. Not unless she changes her username (I would assumed she's a female).

You once said that you aren't good in words but hey.. dear... the words you told her?

It was wonderful. :innocent: An eye-opener for a teenage kid who throws a fit because her Idol is being paired with someone she hates. Hope she grows with time as well. 

Whatever it is you're going through...fighting! It will pass...:smile:

Yeah, you missed the party last night. We had so much fun:lol: I wonder if that brat will use another account just to throw tantrums later. Judging from the way she post, that brat doesn't want to lose so for sure like what you said, she'll keep on whining about how someone stole her lollipop. :joy:. Let's just hope she won't attend any of our parties anymore. She's energy and time consuming. :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, chocnuttt said:

Whatever it is you're going through...fighting! It will pass...:smile:

Yeah, you missed the party last night. We had so much fun:lol: I wonder if that brat will use another account just to throw tantrums later. Judging from the way she post, that brat doesn't want to lose so for sure like what you said, she'll keep on whining about how someone stole her lollipop. :joy:. Let's just hope she won't attend any of our parties anymore. She's energy and time consuming. :joy:

Yes, this will pass. We humans have to undergo such circumstances to get stronger! To me: fighting! Fighting!!! :star:

I feel regretful to be absent that very day when you had so much partying going on! :pensive: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Does anybody here realized and noticed that video of "What happened to Taemin and Naeun" already reached 1 million views? :w00t: 

Some or most of us really are too curious about why these two have gone to being strangers now. When in WGM back then they were so in love. I claimed it already, they were really too in love before and of course up til now they are still in love, nothing has changed. If there's something that changed, it's their feelings that keep growing each time. Changing because it keep getting stronger. Omo~ my muffins~ :blush:

@shawapink22 Damn.. how did I not notice that post of yours 2 hours ago. That was a magnificent one dear! A hundred thumbs for you! :thumbsup:Good thing you have saved the convo.

Account is banned, serves her right! :yum:

I think I missed too many posts of her though. Thanks so much for this! Uri muffins are so loved. :heart:

Let the parteeyyy start again!

Spoiler

Where's my chicken and beer btw!? LOL XD

My amethyst heart is so happy with this. 

Also, a fam of mine just bought a new mobile phone, colored purple. The color that Taemin loves these days. Because it also happens that Naeun is an Amethyst. THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE guys. Really.... HAHAHA (pun so intended :sweat_smile:)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Okay :joy: i just thought of sharing some meme of Taemin and Naeun's reaction to that troll, it was so hillarious, but when she attacked us, our Muffin and my Taeunians i couldn't control myself!! Let's begin ;) :

OMG AHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MEMES~ GREAT EDIT xDD

Spoiler

Btw i didn't say my age lel in case if she's curious or something~ lel I'm 20 but stuck in a mind of an 11 year old.. but hey i'm getting mature and i wash dishes lel

I really love this song~ I think I can make random Taeun moments with this song lel

I'll try to make one after school ends. :D

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

GUYS i found something that really captured my attention can you look at Taemin's left hand on the bottom right picture doesn't that bracelet look like the one Naeun has? Im not 100% sure but i actually looks like it I need to find a high quality version of it to be sure but what do you guys think?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I've missed so much partying after all! LOL :yum:  Did I miss something so big btw?

You must have felt so absurd too reading the posts of that little girl/boy. But I actually find her/him cute.

Naaahhhh if you would have seen her nasty rude comments to our fellow Taeunians you would not have thought she was cute. She really sounded mentally messed up :joy: 

I wanted to tell her so much but I did not wanted to lower my self to her level......:vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Okay :joy: i just thought of sharing some meme of Taemin and Naeun's reaction to that troll, it was so hillarious, but when she attacked us, our Muffin and my Taeunians i couldn't control myself!! Let's begin ;) :

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Thanks for making us laugh dear "mrsleetaeminsunmi" I'm sure that you'll be stalking our thread :) this gift is for you lil baby, have a good day honey !!:phew: AND MY TAEUNIAN FAM I LOOOVE YOU SOOO MUCH !! :kiss_wink::love:

OMGosh this was hilarious, I cold not stop laughing. The best I have seen in a while. Thank you for the laugh!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, taeun1234 said:

GUYS i found something that really captured my attention can you look at Taemin's left hand on the bottom right picture doesn't that bracelet look like the one Naeun has? Im not 100% sure but i actually looks like it I need to find a high quality version of it to be sure but what do you guys think?

the pictures are screenshots  taken from Shinee Season Greeting 2019 DVD.

can you show us Naeun picture with the new bracelet so we can see the comparison?

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@shawapink22 Damn.. how did I not notice that post of yours 2 hours ago. That was a magnificent one dear! A hundred thumbs for you! :thumbsup:Good thing you have saved the convo.

I think I missed too many posts of her though. Thanks so much for this! Uri muffins are so loved. :heart:

Hehe thanks :blush: i was so inspired by that lil kid :joy: !! YESS SERVES HER RIGHT :naughty: but i think she'll probably be even more annoyed that we banned her so she'll comeback:joy:

3 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OMG AHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MEMES~ GREAT EDIT xDD

haha thanks XD  she must be raging right now :joy:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Does anybody here realized and noticed that video of "What happened to Taemin and Naeun" already reached 1 million views? :w00t: 

Some or most of us really are too curious about why these two have gone to being strangers now. When in WGM back then they were so in love. I claimed it already, they were really too in love before and of course up til now they are still in love, nothing has changed. If there's something that changed, it's their feelings that keep growing each time. Changing because it keep getting stronger. Omo~ my muffins~ :blush:

Let the parteeyyy start again!

Hide contents

Where's my chicken and beer btw!? LOL XD

My amethyst heart is so happy with this. 

Also, a fam of mine just bought a new mobile phone, colored purple. The color that Taemin loves these days. Because it also happens that Naeun is an Amethyst. THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE guys. Really.... HAHAHA (pun so intended :sweat_smile:)

It’s good that ur fighting unni! :) i hope things will pass soon enough for u! And yes u missed a lot! :) The unni’s are so cool! Defending taeun! :) we newbies can only react though :( but i am happy the unni’s are so fierce! Definitely upgraded my views of you girls here! Daebak! :D 

btw anytime u want chicken i will bring it for the parteh!!! :joy:

• LOL 2

@chantaljaey unni that is the season’s greetings of shinee and the bts shots here taemin oppa looked good like how he normally looks but the printed pictures oppa somehow looks kind of off hahaha i guess they edited too much? 

Also the bracelet can be seen here coz taeun1234 posted that oppa has a similar bracelet with naeunie! :D i also wanted to know if its true! :D 

• Like 1