Look at the person who says we're delusional. Excuse me? The only interaction between Sunmi and Taemin was that MAMA dance and that was due to the theme of the award. So who's the actual delusional person here? You the freak who became a shipper because of that one dance or us thousands of people who became a shipper becomes of thousands of REAL INTERACTION between Taemin and Naeun? I don't even wanna ask your age as I am not expecting you to be over 14 lol to having so much time to even open an account just for saying those things over a single interaction like spend that time on your education lol 

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, ltmsne said:

@Rhoia Lity @mayaa777 Guys I was a Shawol before I even knew who Apink was and became a Panda. The whole reason I watched WGM was because Taemin was on at that time, I had no idea who Naeun was, what her name was or which group she was part of. I thought she looked stunning, and I was happy he got paired with her. To be honest, some Shawols thinks they own the members and that’s annoying. They think they get to decide when they can start dating and who they can date. Only reason some react like this is because of the fear of it becoming/being true. They were/are real. Obviously that was not ‘acting’. They were in love, and if people say otherwise they for sure haven’t watched their WGM. I even made my irl friend, who’s also a Shawol watch them and she ships them too. I’ve talked to lots of Shawols who likes Naeun and think they were cute together. The truth is that, if they think other than that, then they haven’t seen the show. 

That’s why keep believing. Time can prove us wrong but not these people. 

Also WGM is barely scripted, it’s already been proven. But people like so badly to believe it is, but whatever if that makes them feel better 

True! My friend who (isn’t even a fan of SHINee and Apink) told me that taeun’s feelings in WGM is real after watching their first few episodes. Even non fans know how real their feelings are in the show :D so fellow taeunians fighting! :) 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHS WHAT AM I SEEING???????? You’re all so delusional. I just had to sign up for this. Why are you all so crazy?? Do you seriously think Ms. Son Naeun is close to being Taemin’s girlfriend? You’re all psychopaths. This couple is long dead, and was on a fake show where they had to pretend to be in love! SIKE! You all need help.

Naeun is not even close to being on Taemin’s level so please don’t even mention her and Taemin in the same sentence. Delete this and seek help. Part 2 too??? I can’t breathe. How old are you all??? It’s been years and you all still shipping this trashy ship? 

ONE THING! You all need to know is the only WOMAN EVER on Taemin’s level and the only one who deserves to be in the same sentence as him is Sunmi, the real queen here. Taemin is the king of Kpop and Sunmi is the Queen. Naeun Queen??? Wait I need to laugh. Please she’s far from that. The only Mrs. Lee there’ll ever be is Lee Sunmi, and her future lover Lee Taemin. Believe it or not but these two are each other’s future. Just wait for it. Lee Taemin and Lee Sunmi. Each other’s soulmates. They’re slowly falling in love, ever since their dance together. Reminder Taemin wants to dance with her again. I love the real queen and king who’s gonna be the next couple everyone in Kpop has been waiting for. Mark my words. Needed to put some sense into you all. 

P.S. NEVER mention Naeun in the same sentence as Taemin..... Just don’t. They’re long dead. 

Hoi LANGAW! what are you doing here??? this thread is for TaEun shippers so if you're not one of us don't you dare come here and bother us. Make your own thread for your delusion. How dare you call us delusional when you're worst than us.hahahaha. Sunmi and Taemin are destined to be together because of that dance? Seriously??? You're not in your right mind are you? Have you seen Taemin touch even just Sunmi's finger during that dance? hahaha.. You question about our age when you're mentality is worst than a kindergarten kid. We have nothing against people who ship Taemin and Naeun with other people but please respect the people in this thread. If you don't know how to make a thread you could nicely ask someone here to teach you or you're hesitating to make one coz you know for a fact that you're the only passenger in that ship. Poor thing! try to bring up your delusion elsewhere who knows you could recruit/convince at least 2 or 3 people to be with you in your ship.hahahahaha

One more thing, try to know more about Naeun so you won't be blabbering nonsense about her.  Not close to Taemin's level my foot! Are you kidding us? Try to count how many product endorsement she has, Magazine cover, Drama, Movie, etc. do you think they will let her be the endorser of their product if she's not very popular? And her group Apink is one of the successful Kpop groups and the fact that she's able to manage her career and her studies well is already a great achievement and in case you don't know, she's one of the top 3 students in her department. Brainy right? so next time, before you blabber nonsense try to do some research first. Google is free you know?!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

this @mrsleetaeminsunmi really is a funny person..

TAEUN shipper started since 2013 (and keep going strong until now), taeminsunmi shipper started since 2017

so we Taeunian are soonbae, how could you a hoobae told us to stop :lol::lol:

Taemin and Naeun interaction during WGM was 9 months, plus the time when they have to filming The Heir parody for SBS Gayo Daejun. Even after WGM, Taeunians still found evidance here and there ( we share in this thread).

Taemin and Sunmi because both so busy they rehearsed with each own dance crew  for the special performance in MAMA 2017 Hongkong, they only rehearsed together at last minute before live performance.

If you count the time, they only performed together at last 1 minute of Gashina, and last 1 minute of MOVE.

Sunmi dance with her dance crew (a man) at the first 2 minutes of Gashina. Taemin too dance with his ladies dance crew at the first 2 minute of MOVE. After that there's no more obvious interaction.

@mrsleetaeminsunmi see the difference? if you call Taeunian psychopat and what about you then? :lol::lol:

• LOL 3

WOW LOOK WHO'S TALKING

Image result for BYE B gif

now listen, you crazy a** byotch~!

I don't freakin care if you ship Taemin and Sunmi just because they had a performance together, but please have some respect and don't just spread s**t about what we talk about. We can ship your Taemin x Sunmi because why not? I agree that they look awesome too but you don't have to talk s**t about Naeun. Everyone has different personalities, strength, or whatsoever. Stop trying to be judgemental. SO WHAT IF THEY JUST ENDED THEIR STINT FEW YEARS AGO? WE'RE JUST FANS HERE LOVING THEM INDIVIDUALLY. IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE FORCING THEM TO BE TOGETHER. 

Don't call us freakin delusional because we're not the only ones delusional here, YOU ARE TOO.

This is a thread for TaEun shippers and non-shippers are welcome too, but if you'll just share your hatred about this couple then gtfo and BOO BECAUSE YOU UGLY AND YOU BELONG TO THE ZOO! 

THIS S**T IS FOR U

Image result for BYE B gif

Spoiler

Report this account or her comment to the mods here, NOW

• Like 1

Who are you to call us as a psychopaths?? Please behave!!. i think it’s a common thing to ship idols who have been work together ( 8 months).. many threads shipper in soompi forum not just taeun shipper.. n u call as a psychopaths for people who make thread shipper?? Oh Gosh..

if you don’t like it, you can just ignore this forum chat.. n never come to this forum.. or read the chats.. they made this forum for taeunians who really love naeun and taemin.. 

If someday there will be a news about ur favorite couple.. i think people in this forum esp taeunians “can” and “will” accept it..

once again.. please behave!! Thanks..

p.s. I’m a healthy person with healthy mind n healthy heart.. n i don’t have mental issue too.. 

• Like 2

I think the best thing for us to do right now is just to ignore that user. By replying we're giving her/him what they want. No use talking sense in a child... in fact even some children would act and behave better than her/him :rolleyes: you have way too much time on your hands :lol:

• Thanks 1

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

Taemin dance with girls not just Sunmi.. but with Krystal and BoA too 

These couple have fans and shipper too, but the good thing is they never bother us and Taeunians never bother them either.

Here I give you eveidence

With the ilustration that you said of how Taemin touch Sunmi, believe me it's nothing compare to these!!

Spoiler

Taemin with Krystal (he even kiss her head and pick her up) :lol: jealous much?

Taemin and BoA. TAemin touch BoA too this is part of the choreo, and they did this colaboration many times  during BoA promoting "Only One" on music show jealous again? :lol:

BoA MV, here Taemin act as the boyfriend, look how romantic they were, big jealous?

• Like 4

@watermelon2512

Why would I be jealous when it’s performance? It’s planned. That’s how they’re supposed to act. The two videos I linked, is when the performance was done, and when they were waiting to perform together. So that wasn’t planned ;) Did you think that will hurt me? No honey! 

So yes it is MORE compared to the one’s you linked. What I linked wasn’t something planned but something naturally! :) 

@magopi

You’re new? Get well soon and help yourself and leave. I bet you were a silent reader. Help yourself before you get too brainwashed. 

@mrsleetaeminsunmihey psycho! Funny how you call us psycho when that word literally defines you.hahaha. Don't try to put some sense into our heads when you are the one who clearly need some sense. I wonder if you're over 15 yo but with your mentality, you're not even 12yo right? Hey kiddo! You should put all your effort with your studies first so that you know how to analyze things. You're mentality is like of the 6yo kid who put malice when someone tap her/his shoulder or when someone asking something to him/her.hahaha. When Taemin likes someone, he will innitiate the skinship sweetie. Just like what he was to Naeun. When you like someone, you're very attentive in everything she/he do. I'm not saying that he's not gentleman but did he even assist Sunmi when they're going down the stage?hahaha. I also read the comment with that video and yeah there's barely 5 people lowkey shipping them. Hurry! Instead of coming here why not try to convince them to be with you in your ship but wait that was last year what if they happened to watch Taemin and Naeun's videos after that. I wonder if they are still shipping Taemin and Sunmi now.hahahahahahaha

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

QUOTED CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR 

Go ahead sweetie...spread the good news.hahaha. Shawols and Taemints already knew our existence long time ago. This is already our 2nd thread remember? But unlike you they respect us. You're one of the few toxic fans of Taemin so gooo..hurry..tell them about this thread. I wonder if they will tolerate your behavior. You're a disgrace of their fandom, kiddo! And one thing idiot, there's a lot of matured shawols supporting them. Want me to give you the link of the solid shawols/taemints who post their wgm clips and uses taeun hashtags until now?hahahahahaha

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

Oh really??? You're more than 10?hahahaha..so why not create your own thread? Show all your love for taeminand sunmi there..we won't mind, promise!hahaha..but you're hesitating, right? Coz you wonder what are you going to talk about... What videos or interaction you're going to share when you only have 1 or 2 videos of them.hahahaha..tsssskkkkk...sad life.hahahahahahhahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes, they respect us, they respect this thread because no one other than you is a parasite in this thread. Have you seen any other parasite here?? It's only you FLY so shooooooo! We don't need a disrespectful parasite here.hahahahaha

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 and still so immature, I'm 23 sweetie. Sorry but this is too funny how much you truly believe in Sunmi and Taemin :joy: if anyone is going to be disappointed it's you. Who care if shawols like Sunmi and Taemin more, I'm shipping Taemin with the girl he has the most chemistry with... People will be supporting taeun for a long time to come, mark my words :relieved:  you'd better grow up soon, just some advice. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

My gosh! I pity you...go get some help sweetie. You have the symptoms of psychotic disorder. You lose touch with reality. You're hallucinating! Sunmi and Taemin have more shippers than Taeun?  Really??? Where are they? Or you count yourself as 10K because you're hallucinating.hahaha.. Get well kiddo!

• LOL 1