Quantcast

Naeun unni could’ve worn black dress like eunji unni and bomi unni but unni really chose red :D and its a 3 piece clothing (pants and top and jacket) type of clothes not the dress just to pair with taemin oppa :wub:

• Like 1

New! https://youtu.be/NDOm5R3Tnps

37 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OFF TOPIC

Reveal hidden contents

JUNGKOOK IS SO CUTE AHAHAHA JUST LOOK AT HIM WITH HIS MOUTH OPEN WATCHING HIS NOONAS xD

BE CAREFUL ON YOUR SUNBAE AHAHAHAHAH 

The fact that Jimin is there too (close friends with Taemin) and is watching his friends gf LOL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, taeun1006 said:

When you wake up in the morning, go to the web to read the news Taemin Naeun public disclosure:relaxed::D

What do you mean?

Lol taemin oppa! :D Didn’t he know that his sweat is like the blessed HoLy water for the fans? 

On another note: 

Conincidence with the concept and wardrobe? ;) 

throughout taemin oppa’s sirius concert and fansign:  

Colors of oppa’s clothes are mostly red, black, white, glittery outfits. 

Colors of Naeun unni’s clothes lately and during their MMA are red, black, white and glitter outfits :wub:

take note as well that taemin oppa worr a bluish/purple leopard printed top while in Apink’s intro, the bg is purple leopard design :D and she even wore a purple leopard printed coat during that time she visited her woman’s wail friend show after her japan visit :) 

My taeun ah~ I can’t wait for the two of u in the same event! :D 

Just wanted to share this with you guys! It is such a coincidence but i am so happy with this! Hahahaha! 

just saw this Ig post of eunji unni and in the first picture, she just spelled out my first name by just standing there like a small letter “L” :wub: 

I just saw this rn and omg so nice of naeun receiving gifts from Taeun fans <3

dunno if anyone have posted this but i just wanna share it all to you

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Is this really Naeun's playlist on Spotify?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6H7XrGoadYNHsxZMuE2Q6J

Sometimes fans make fake playlists for idols, but as I recall each Apink member made a spotify playlist during the "Only One" era. I think this could be Naeun's from then? although to be honest I'm unsure :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

This is the account that the original kpop prediction quoted as someone who is copying his/her predictions but from the recent post, the original kpop prediction did not predict Apink dating...but another kpop prediction acct. the one who posted NxT as one of the couples that are dating did. So i i think this is just a copy paste thing...but still the post straightforwardly answered “yes” while the previous posts only mention dating rumors and not a confirmation. 

Also, Most of the comments here are our TaEun.      Even on the other predictions that released Apink dating, they mostly pointed out our TaEun. I don’t know if our taeun is reading those comments or even heard them but i think their denial of having a relationship might have come from these rumors? What do u guys think? Recently they are too serious? On their relationship status esp our taemin oppa hahaha! 

• LOL 2

Another new Taeun video!!!! In love with this one :wub:

In case no one have seen this:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHS WHAT AM I SEEING???????? You’re all so delusional. I just had to sign up for this. Why are you all so crazy?? Do you seriously think Ms. Son Naeun is close to being Taemin’s girlfriend? You’re all psychopaths. This couple is long dead, and was on a fake show where they had to pretend to be in love! SIKE! You all need help.

Naeun is not even close to being on Taemin’s level so please don’t even mention her and Taemin in the same sentence. Delete this and seek help. Part 2 too??? I can’t breathe. How old are you all??? It’s been years and you all still shipping this trashy ship? 

ONE THING! You all need to know is the only WOMAN EVER on Taemin’s level and the only one who deserves to be in the same sentence as him is Sunmi, the real queen here. Taemin is the king of Kpop and Sunmi is the Queen. Naeun Queen??? Wait I need to laugh. Please she’s far from that. The only Mrs. Lee there’ll ever be is Lee Sunmi, and her future lover Lee Taemin. Believe it or not but these two are each other’s future. Just wait for it. Lee Taemin and Lee Sunmi. Each other’s soulmates. They’re slowly falling in love, ever since their dance together. Reminder Taemin wants to dance with her again. I love the real queen and king who’s gonna be the next couple everyone in Kpop has been waiting for. Mark my words. Needed to put some sense into you all. 

P.S. NEVER mention Naeun in the same sentence as Taemin..... Just don’t. They’re long dead.  

What are you, 12?? This was so funny, thanks for the laugh!!!  :joy:

I need it a good laugh so thanks.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

Yup...maturity at it's finest. You must be real bored if you took the time to create an account just to post all that, to be honest I didn't even read it all you lost me at Sunmi being the only one who deserves Taemin :rolleyes: please grow up and keep your fan-fictions to yourself. This is a thread for Taeun. If you like Taemin and Sunmi so much just create an official thread yourself it's not hard.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHS WHAT AM I SEEING???????? You’re all so delusional. I just had to sign up for this. Why are you all so crazy?? Do you seriously think Ms. Son Naeun is close to being Taemin’s girlfriend? You’re all psychopaths. This couple is long dead, and was on a fake show where they had to pretend to be in love! SIKE! You all need help.

Naeun is not even close to being on Taemin’s level so please don’t even mention her and Taemin in the same sentence. Delete this and seek help. Part 2 too??? I can’t breathe. How old are you all??? It’s been years and you all still shipping this trashy ship? 

ONE THING! You all need to know is the only WOMAN EVER on Taemin’s level and the only one who deserves to be in the same sentence as him is Sunmi, the real queen here. Taemin is the king of Kpop and Sunmi is the Queen. Naeun Queen??? Wait I need to laugh. Please she’s far from that. The only Mrs. Lee there’ll ever be is Lee Sunmi, and her future lover Lee Taemin. Believe it or not but these two are each other’s future. Just wait for it. Lee Taemin and Lee Sunmi. Each other’s soulmates. They’re slowly falling in love, ever since their dance together. Reminder Taemin wants to dance with her again. I love the real queen and king who’s gonna be the next couple everyone in Kpop has been waiting for. Mark my words. Needed to put some sense into you all. 

P.S. NEVER mention Naeun in the same sentence as Taemin..... Just don’t. They’re long dead. 

Wahahahahaha! WTF?! :joy:

• LOL 2

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

LMAO...whatever you say :rolleyes: I'm not going to diss on people that ship Taemin and Sunmi. But you - you alone for doing this right now are immature, regardless of who you ship this is childish AF 

Keep believing what you want, I also have my personal reasons I believe in Taeun so strongly. So keep shipping what you like and we'll do the same ;) this forum page is for fellow Taeun shippers to talk among themselves we're hardly psychopaths...  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1