2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Rhoia Lity

This is the GIRLFRIEND that Heechul teased Taemin about in Knowing Brothers.

"Your GF kept calling you while you were in the dressing room".

"Why did u shut me down?" -Kim HeeChul

..and now... he is doing a CF with that girl! Small world. Coincidence... again?! Really?:yum:

Lol! I bet heechul oppa teased naeun unni a lot during the bts of this Cf coz he knows :joy: knowing heechul oppa? Hahaha! Now i am also curious as to how naeun unni kept on having close SM friends out of the blue :) although i know its bec of taemin oppa but still how does she get the time to meet them before when both of them are so busy :D 

13 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Our naeun unni and taemin oppa’s hyung :D 

This is so adorable~

BTW Apink is in Music Bank today~ Let's watch it later <3

And also, Apink is confirmed for KBS Gayo.. still no SHINee huhuhuhu

This isn't confirmed yet. idk if this is confirmed but it says expected

• Thanks 1

Wow so disappointing :(

2 Pink Pandas were caught recording the pre-recorded stage. Then all of the Pink Pandas that were about to watch were kicked out and they can't see Apink perform live. 

Spoiler

Hayoung is so pretty and is getting mature~~ Even tho she's 96 liner

Especially Chorong <3 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Our naeun unni! So pretty! But she looks kind of too skinny for me in this video i hope she is taking care of herself :) 

That's what i noticed too she lose some weight, i think that's why she didnt wear the silver rosary bracelet cause she might lost it.. Look at the bracelet in her arm it's loose. 

Naeun ah i know you are a giving tree that's why taemin is gaining weight hahaha please eat too :D

• LOL 3

I havent watched the knowing brothers episodesU of apink before but seeing this clip made me truly think heechul oppa knows something about our taeun :) 

about Apink’s promise after their debut that when they have children they would visit a local place together in korea but heechul oppa really had to answer taking their husband to jeju island hahaha! Our taeun moments in jeju island :joy: 

• Like 1

I wanna dedicate this song to uri couple TaEun

We'll wait for the right time and we will still ship this couple if everything happens <3

Spoiler

translation are here:

Spoiler
Darating ba ang pagkakataon
Are the chances coming
Heto na ba ang tamang panahon
Is this the right time
Kung saan hindi magwawalay
To where will never be apart
Kung saan hindi mag-aaway
To where will never argue
Sana naman lalo tayong tumibay
I wish we'd be more strengthen

*Kailan kaya tayo magiging isa
When will we become one
Ikaw ako wala nang iba pa
You, me, no one else
Magtiwala 'di ka iiwanan
Believe, that I'll never leave you
Pangako pag-ibig ko'y maaasahan
Promise, my love are worth it
Walang hanggan sa 'ti'y darating din naman
No end to us are still going to come

**Naghihintay tamang panahon para sabihin ko
Waiting for the right time to tell you
Ikaw lamang walang iba ang iibigin ko
No one esle to love but only you
Nangangako sa 'yo habang buhay ikaw lamang
Promising that forever you'll be
Ang mamahalin ikaw walang hanggan
Loving with no end

(*)
(**)

• Like 2

Advance Merry Christmas to everyone! 

Related image

Enjoy your time with you families and friends <3 And next year, I'm gonna celebrate my stay here in this ship for a year now! Yay~ 

Glad to be in this ship~

********************************************************************************************************

Btw why this clip of Naeun singing wasn't shown on the last episode?

Just saw this and I thought I wanna share it to y'all~

They're so adorable~~

tumblr_my8apoFIC81rrkk9fo1_500.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well well we'll.... Another unknown travelling lol these two are honestly so good at hiding like last month it was Naeun  who went to Japan without anyone noticing and we found out about it after she posted on ig. Now Taemin when the hell did he even go to Japan lol we only find out about it when he gets back to Korea like seriously? These are the kind of things which makes me believe again that there are thousands of times where idols meet and travel all around the world without anyone noticing (well the ones who are good at hiding) and Taemin & Naeun are pros at hiding lol aigoo

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

Well well we'll.... Another unknown travelling lol these two are honestly so good at hiding like last month it was Naeun  who went to Japan without anyone noticing and we found out about it after she posted on ig. Now Taemin when the hell did he even go to Japan lol we only find out about it when he gets back to Korea like seriously? These are the kind of things which makes me believe again that there are thousands of times where idols meet and travel all around the world without anyone noticing (well the ones who are good at hiding) and Taemin & Naeun are pros at hiding lol aigoo

Aigoo~ where is naeun unni at this time? Maybe he bought her a secret xmas gift? Or maybe they went to church together :D so many maybe’s and possibilities for our taeun and my mind is swirling! I will be sailing with you guys again next year! Happy christmas to all! :D 

Hoping for more taeun to come and make me feel so giddy inside! :wub: My taeun ah~ i wish them both the best next year as well! :) 

Hey guys this is kind of interesting :) our taeun’s palm reading result :) 

I did visit the YT site :) 

taemin oppa: he has a dual personality. He is a romantic all the way and is a good family man. He is full of love and he has 2 marriages in this lifetime ( wgm and the real deal!  Hahaha!). He is a strong thinker and a person from the past will enter his life and open him up and changes the way of his thinking and his life. He is gonna also work in a diff field in some shape or form. He is limited to his logic and his flexibility is held bsck bec of his certain image he wants to live by and its not gonna be good for him in the future unless he changes. 

Naeun unni: tbh i cannot hear that well but i can understand that she has a working hand and that she is artistic. She loves beautiful things and that she has a good love line which is from jupiter and saturn which is related to fate! :) she will also need to work hard on herself in the future in whatever she wants to attain. 

Conclusion: this palm reading was done last year and the pictures used were old taeun pics so i guess in a way the reading fits well with their current status now. How taemin oppa changed a lot after jonghyun oppa passed away. How he focuses on being happy nowadays and breaking from his idol image with his music and hobbies recently. :D and how naeun unni changed herself for the better :) and started becoming a queen :D 

• Like 1