1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

A New video from a Taeun fan <3

The video at the end omggggg

Uwaa~ it is really making me want to watch their wgm again and again... :( the way these two parted was very emotional but they are fighting and keeping it strong. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

http://www1.drama3s.to/movie/the-wrath-2018-5012.html

Guyz, uri Nangnie's movie The Wrath / Woman's Wail is out with eng subs.

I haven't watched it yet. I am having second thoughts though. I can't watch horror genres anymore. :w00t:

Just send my regards to Ok Bon btw. :rolleyes:

Yess!!! Where is the eng subs unni? Do u have any link? I got a link before but it is in vietnamese :( so it was hard but the opening is quite nice so i am a bit excited :) 

2 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Yess!!! Where is the eng subs unni? Do u have any link? I got a link before but it is in vietnamese :( so it was hard but the opening is quite nice so i am a bit excited :) 

I didn't open the video though. But it says it has eng subs. Try to refresh it. :heart:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Like this unni?? Hahahha it’s not a dating rumor anymore but an engagement hahaha! 

This prediction acct really knows how to hype up the crowd! :D 

this can't be for under 30 SM artist

this must be for 30++ SM artist

8 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

A New video from a Taeun fan <3

The video at the end omggggg

What's is this about?

I haven't watch it and it's already taken down from youtube

5 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

this can't be for under 30 SM artist

this must be for 30++ SM artist

What's is this about?

I haven't watch it and it's already taken down from youtube

Its a compilation of taeun moments with soldier as a bg music  but i dont know y it got taken down :( the ending is taemin oppas soldier concert live that he performed with lots of emotions... :) 

then i guess SJ is the most possible members to be engaged in that prediction post :D 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@chocnuttt damn... That post is so nice! Feels so warm. Nostalgic. I feel like crying now. :bawling: I miss that very person in green. Wearing a white bracelet and watch.

same here girl... I feel like crying when I saw that post. Time really flies so fast, he's now an angel. :cry: For sure he's always watching over them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Damn it! Why are they treating Apink like this!? :triumph:

Why are they doingy this??? :( why are they targeting Apink? Who’s fandom is it now?! :( 

If i can watch their concert this january i would but the tickets and flight payments is already har enough to pay for and doubling their ticket price? That’s really too much! :scream: