[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg Peep sangtae on YT translated what HSG whisphered to CYR at the end lol :glasses:

SeGye: "Stop going around talking nonsense. My face changes? If it changed, that'll be good! I will come find you and kill you in my changed state. Then no one will know, you'll be dead, and I get to live. I'll become the perfect criminal. Why? Are you scared now?"

Again, i’m laughing then suddenly I find myself crying! What’s happening? 

1st part is so touching, it’s like he’s only seeing SG.

2nd part is fierce. SG is on fire and YR cannot do anything but tremble!

3rd part is so funny. Everyone is having a good time. The double date is a delight! Can’t believe SR has that side of herself. DJ was able to tell everyone about his condition in a very good way

and of course the last part, is very heavy! You can feel how heavy it is for SG.

And the preview, I dont think I can watch it many times! This is what I thought SG will do, just let go of DJ. But I know DJ will not let go of her.

But despite that, I can still see a very beautiful ending for our couple! I hipe ep14 will be the last heartache for all of us!

8 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Let's wait for someone to translate the preview but on the last part HSG clearly says let's break up to SDJ after rejecting his hug :tears: 

Sigh!:bawling:

she rejected DJ’s hug! I hope her friends help DJ on this.

29 minutes ago, nisfii said:

@kopifan

Do you have dailymotion link to watch ep 13 raw like last week ep?

I try to search, but can't find it

Hello! I saw this while browsing the hashtag so might as well share it hehe the dailymotion content was blocked tho the oload link still works

Edit: @nisfii checked dramafireasia since they also released engsub version quickly and they have also uploaded the raw fully rather than breaking it into 2 parts

1 hour ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Omg Peep sangtae on YT translated what HSG whisphered to CYR at the end lol :glasses:

SeGye: "Stop going around talking nonsense. My face changes? If it changed, that'll be good! I will come find you and kill you in my changed state. Then no one will know, you'll be dead, and I get to live. I'll become the perfect criminal. Why? Are you scared now?"

Haha, that's me! Lemme translate the whole thing for you:

YuRi: What's this... Mr Journalist, did you call her?

SeGye: Seems like she's really got a big problem lately. Every time she meets me, she keeps saying my face changes. She reads too many comics.

YuRi: No, I mean... I said I have evidence, evidence... If you see this...

SeGye: If you see that, what? What's in there? There's just me though.

YuRi: I mean, there's her going out...

SeGye: Now matter how, it seems like you have to visit the hospital. an inferiority complex is also an illness.

YuRi: Are you not getting who has the upper hand now? Judge this situation carefully. Just see what I'll do...

SeGye: I think you've forgotten something.

SeGye: Why? Did you think I would be suffering? You said it yourself: ditches schedules, disappears from filming and meets any ol' guy... that's not you but all me. This is me, huh?

YuRi: HEY!!

SeGye: WHY?!?!

SeGye: Do you wanna show me something too? *gasp* while there are so many people here? Can you do it?

SeGye: I'm used to it. Pouring orange juice on you, I'm probably gonna get cursed, but I'm dislikable anyway. It doesn't matter to me anyway. 

SeGye: Also, let me warn you: Stop going around spreading nonsense. My face changes? If it changes, that'll be great! In my changed state, I'll kill you. Then noooo one would know. You'll be dead, while I'll live. That'd be the perfect crime, wouldn't it? Why? Now are you getting scared?"

Han SeGye: "I'll be going~"

And for all the EunHo-SaRa shippers:

SaRa: Since you bought the last time, this time, I'll pay.

EunHo: I don't like it though.

SaRa: Why do you dislike it?

EunHo: I wanna buy for you.

SaRa: And it's said you've never had a woman. How could that be, I don't know.

SeGye: ...EunHo-ya...?

SaRa: ...Oppa...

*shock of DoJae's life, LOL*

DoJae: Since when did you (two) start meeting? [T/N: literally. It also means "dating"]

EunHo: Since 6 o'clock.

DoJae: That's not what I'm asking though.

SaRa: Oppa you're in no position to get angry. Since I was the one who clung to him.

SeGye: HEY, why did you make a woman cling onto you?? Is that how I taught you???

EunHo: What do you mean cling? You were the one who suggested to be friends but I said I hated it.

SeGye: As expected, I taught him well. [LOL!]

DoJae: No wait, then seriously, the two of you... like that... came to date? Since when?

SaRa: Since 6. Ms Han SeGye, what do you like about our Seo DoJae? No matter how I see, I don't understand.

SeGye: Because he knows me better than anyone... How nice I am...

EunHo: Oh look what nonsense she's saying. She's kind??

EunHo: Are you some kind of god or what... [HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!]

DoJae: Then Mr EunHo, what do you like about my sister?

EunHo: She's bad, but that's her charm. 

DoJae: What noise is that? She may speak like that, but (you don't know how) she's so nice.

SaRa: What noise is that? I'm bad.

SeGye: Hoot, everyone's so cute.

SeGye: What really problematic siblings.

EunHo: That's right, that's right, they really have problems.

*Cheers*

*Momma makes sure son is a gentleman*

*DoJae gets annoyed*

DoJae: I think you've gotten the order wrong. [EunHo should have poured for the Oppa first.]

HAHAHAHA. These siblings.

OH MY GOD. So there was a huge twist at the end of this episode.

So the two mains are sitting on the couch together, and it seems like a romantic scene at first. However, DJ starts telling SG the story of how he got into the accident. The flashback from the accident plays as he tells the story, and essentially he was hit by a car because he tried to save an elderly woman from getting hit (she was frozen in the middle of the road like a deer in headlights). The woman was still injured (a few scratches) but he hit his head on the windshield, causing him to have to get surgery, and then since then he couldn't recognize faces. When he told this story of the grandma, SG suddenly got up and left hurriedly. He told her to call when she got home, to be careful, etc., but she ran out oddly fast without saying much. She was bawling in her car on the way home.

When she got home, she started ripping all the frames with her faces on them off of the walls in a frenzy. DJ calls, and asks if she got home okay. SG said, through her tears: "listen to me well. You are the way you are now because of me". and then the ep ends.

Basically, DJ got into the accident saving the grandma from the speeding car. That grandma must have been SG in her changed form. So essentially, he can't recognize faces anymore because he saved SG from getting killed.

Wow

4 hours ago, infinitemsinspirit said:

OH MY GOD. So there was a huge twist at the end of this episode.

So the two mains are sitting on the couch together, and it seems like a romantic scene at first. However, DJ starts telling SG the story of how he got into the accident. The flashback from the accident plays as he tells the story, and essentially he was hit by a car because he tried to save an elderly woman from getting hit (she was frozen in the middle of the road like a deer in headlights). The woman was still injured (a few scratches) but he hit his head on the windshield, causing him to have to get surgery, and then since then he couldn't recognize faces. When he told this story of the grandma, SG suddenly got up and left hurriedly. He told her to call when she got home, to be careful, etc., but she ran out oddly fast without saying much. She was bawling in her car on the way home.

When she got home, she started ripping all the frames with her faces on them off of the walls in a frenzy. DJ calls, and asks if she got home okay. SG said, through her tears: "listen to me well. You are the way you are now because of me". and then the ep ends.

Basically, DJ got into the accident saving the grandma from the speeding car. That grandma must have been SG in her changed form. So essentially, he can't recognize faces anymore because he saved SG from getting killed.

Wow

did you really not know this up until this episode?

is second couple going to kiss ever?

Archived