[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Approximately 1 hr till TBI! Idk but for some reason I believe that our century couple will resolve their problems right then and there after SG said let's break up in the preview. Maybe I got my hopes up after she herself went to DJ immediately at the start of ep 13 even though she decided to hide from him when she won't revert back to herself. 

I think SG was used to internalizing her pain until she can't take it anymore then she'll just cry out alone or if she's drunk she'll drunk call someone lol. Also, she most likely developed a mindset to run away/push away people first when there's a problem with people labelling her as the actress who always runs away and the nature of her unique sickness making it easier to hide from anyone (unless your DJ). So the people close to her just learn to read her like Woomi did when she has some concerns. What I like about SG though is that she always comes back to her senses and makes up real hard for her mistakes. Anyway, it's still just a preview so we'll see in this episode if our concerns are unfounded. I don't know how my heart will manage though if they put the breakup scene as the cliffhanger :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

This is so good too! Another side of the story! We really have different view on how SG should handle it and I’m loving how it’s been discussed here.

It will really depends on how SG views this. Oh how the writer gives us all this thoughts!:D

:lol: That's been my thought too. That if she feels responsible then she should take responsibility and look after him! Not, "Sorry I ruined your life, goodbye!" Instead, "Sorry for what happened because of me, from now on I'll take care of you!"

The running away method of taking responsibility does my head in. It's such an over used trope, although it's kinda funny to see it switched around here with the heroine wanting to run away instead of the hero.

I'm sure that even if she's chosen to, it won't last long. For one, we don't have that many episodes left, and secondly, their on screen chemistry is so good, it'd be mad to split them apart now. I think she'll be talked around quickly once the shock of this news wears off... Hopefully!

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

This is the only episode that I dont want to see the clips. It’s so heartbreaking!!!!

Why does she needs to say I love you but still let him go????

And why does he cried in the end? 

I have so many questions! Their conversations were so instense! I need to understand it!

Cue break up line.

Ohh that violet outfit is for the movie premiere of SIX. CYR was not able to attend heh. Suddenly HSG saw SDJ at the back of the hall and inside the cinema but SG walked out and DJ followed her to the parking lot as shown in the preview. SG went home and confess to WM the story while crying. Huhu I thought WM will tell her to talk it with DJ but SG was crying hard. Cut to her loading some suitcases in the car then DJ arrived and she blocked him so I guess WM agrees to whatever SG requested. The next morning a news breakout about SG that shocked a lot of people (I'm not sure if it is really resigning or she just announce that she will be on a long hiatus and will go far away or something). Sec Jung showed the news to DJ, SG calls him, told him something and ended the call saying she loves him very much. DJ quickly drives to her apartment finding it stripped bare but the picture room was untouched and he remembered something SG said before about the blank center frame on the wall, then he proceeded to breakdown.....end

giphy.gif

IT IS A CRYING GALORE...... crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

HOW CAN I SURVIVE TILL NEXT WEEK, HOWWWWWW...crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

Segye crying... Segye want to break up.. Dojae can't even remember segye's face although he miss her so much..  Segye disappear... Dojae crying... How am I not going crazy with this kind of episode? with this cliffhanger? HOWWWWWWWWW.... this is a very depressing episode.

I like that we are actively discussing about the recent development in SG and DJ’s relationship. Leads to lively discussion! SG is flawed, you can tell that her default way of coping is to run away just as what she did when she found out that DJ’s condition came about while saving her. 

However, I don’t think it’s her fault. She did not ask to be saved and DJ pushed her aside out of his own choice. I just think it’s a tragic situation.. no one’s at fault really. :tears: But of course it shouldn’t be something that drives them apart... I hope SG can find a way to work past her totally understandable guilt and that DJ and her loved ones will help her in the process. 

Excited to see how the writers handle this in the coming episode! 

2 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

Me too. Will it be like years after? Or DJ will not stop looking for her after that breakdown?? I hope SG do something this time. Let her think first and realize that leaving DJ is not the right thing to do.. But, one week is very long! They better give us good bts videos! Lol

10 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Me too. Will it be like years after? Or DJ will not stop looking for her after that breakdown?? I hope SG do something this time. Let her think first and realize that leaving DJ is not the right thing to do.. But, one week is very long! They better give us good bts videos! Lol

I hope she makes an extra effort to make it up to DJ lol like that lit pathway with placards apology to WM that she did but better :lol:

It's sad watching DJ chase after her but that breakdown scene of DJ was extra heartbreaking knowing he's been holding it in for so long :bawling:

Edit: Also JTBC better make it up to us by giving the BTS of the sofa kiss!!!

I dont understand what they said.. but this is so heartbreaking. :bawling::bawling:

Segye keep rejecting him even he's so sincere and not complaining about the accident.

And now she ran away?

Segye is so full of herself. Zzztt..

sorry not sorry. Im team Dojae :heartbreak:

23 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

I like that we are actively discussing about the recent development in SG and DJ’s relationship. Leads to lively discussion! SG is flawed, you can tell that her default way of coping is to run away just as what she did when she found out that DJ’s condition came about while saving her. 

However, I don’t think it’s her fault. She did not ask to be saved and DJ pushed her aside out of his own choice. I just think it’s a tragic situation.. no one’s at fault really. :tears: But of course it shouldn’t be something that drives them apart... I hope SG can find a way to work past her totally understandable guilt and that DJ and her loved ones will help her in the process. 

Delurking to say hello. Hope writer gives DJ a miracle cure so he can see faces again. Please, please. If SG can transform into all ages and genders, more magic please! SG can't undo the past but at least if DJ's OK again, no  guilt now. DJ's  been such a sweet incredibly good guy to see the beauty within. Now please let him see the beauty without, too! 

The scenes are heart-breaking but the development is logical. If I were SG, I would have felt so ashamed of myself and wouldn’t want to face DJ and his family for a while. I think SG is sensible and feels guilty for DJ's illness due to saving her and unknowingly mocking it when she was trying to finding what illness he had. 

Running away gives them a break and makes their love stronger I hope... It wouldn't make any sense if they can stay together and be happy as if nothing happens right now.

So although I don’t like noble idiocy and cliche which I think this drama has proven to stay clear of that path anyway, I think the writing is quite on point here. If we put ourselves in their shoes, we’d symphathise rather than criticise.

Praying for a happy ending!!!

35 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

IT IS A CRYING GALORE...... 

HOW CAN I SURVIVE TILL NEXT WEEK, HOWWWWWW...

Segye crying... Segye want to break up.. Dojae can't even remember segye's face although he miss her so much..  Segye disappear... Dojae crying... How am I not going crazy with this kind of episode? with this cliffhanger? HOWWWWWWWWW.... this is a very depressing episode.

Ohh I rewatched episode 5 and she said that she plan to take the picture of her real face before she dies and put it in the center frame. So now I understand the 2nd line of your 2nd paragraph chingu haha. SDJ's breakdown is because he saw the blank frame intended for SG's real face and he cried because he indeed cannot conjure her real face in his mind :bawling:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5beae33b4c62697359

12 minutes ago, summer18 said:

The scenes are heart-breaking but the deveopment is logical. If I were SG, I would have felt so ashamed of myself and wouldn’t want to face DJ and his family for a while. I don’t think SG is full of herself; on the contrary she is sensible and feels guilty for some of the harsh comments she made on DJ illness when they were getting to know each other.

Agreed!  I think that is too easy to become harsh with a character and vent rage on them.  Instead, we should try to figure out why the character does what he/she does.  That can be a good way for us to learn more about ourselves as well and about how to be compassionate to those around us.

Reacting is easy.  Reflecting takes effort.  But it is the latter that we should be doing, even when it comes to watching a drama.

Archived