[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing the extended bts of shaving scene @kdrmalover4444

finger+heart+design+transparent.png?form

Their skinship just so natural :heart: and omo PD-nim pls follow LMKs suggestion of a bed scene.

I was so disappointed when they went out after the shaving scene like...uhmm guys that's it!? :bawling:

Anyway, I thought I have accepted that we gonna keep it rated G until the end but my heart want what it wants and it wants something better than the interrupted couch make out scene to make up for all the heartaches of our main couple!

source.gif

@shjfan23 @Ponyo_mokona you're welcome hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif we need this extra fluff before storm coming in episode 13

8 hours ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Anyway, I thought I have accepted that we gonna keep it rated G until the end but my heart want what it wants and it wants something better than the interrupted couch make out scene to make up for all the heartaches of our main couple!

With Seo Hyunjin and Lee Minki team up,but only up to that interrupted wine kiss? It will be a such a waste! Having such a great combo of Kiss Master, so far it still hasn't reach 100% of what they might capable to pull of. Yes it's 15+ rate, yes, but there's a certain degree of bed scene that could be included within that boundary.... right? umm.... I mean I'm certain that I have seen bed scene on other 15+ rate K-drama... Most importantly, JTBC as cable channel, so my expectation is kinda high.. cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif please make this happen, Im writer-nim..Song pd-nim.. Butakderimnidaaaa.. 

In the meantime, K.Will sing Beauty Inside ost at Yoo Hee Yeol Sketchbook.... My ears been bless.. 

the part where they are talking about OST part 4 Beauty Inside 내 생에 아름다운 start at 2:00, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfN9bOobtmM

on another note, 

IFzfeIZ.png?1

SHJ at #3 and LMK at #4 top 10 Drama actors (November 2018, 1st week) 

source : http://mygooddata.tistory.com/697?category=588347

I just finished the subbed ep 12 and now i can comment about CYR after reading knetz and some of your comments about "unrealistic" CYR and the writing on her role. Most of the time i don't believe what people say until i watch it myself and always think if i and the commenters are watching the same drama without prejudice or they're just watching clips here and there or reading recaps, basing on other's opinion before coming to their own conclusion.

I will talk about why CYR's curiousity and suspicion is absolutely normal in my opinion.

It started from the bathroom at the funeral. Best one was the cctv footage shows Ra Miran (the other SG) goes in but never comes out, SG never goes in but comes out from bathroom. If you're CYR, what would you think? you believe that the other SG (RMR) climbs out from the window to avoid cctv and SG climbs into the window of the bathroom in order to get in? Why would both RMR and HSG do that? So she thought further about so many SG disappearance articles and that 1 week a month rest as one of clauses in the contract. Why the coincidence? The kid out of nowhere appeared after she ran away and disappeared. Another good one is WM called the private investigator SG when WM thought SG has transformed to him. CYR said she find it hard to believe and want to confirm if she's right by watching her 24 hours a day and came up with the idea of inviting her to her reality show. Her curiosity was exactly like SDJ in the beginning who wanted to witness it himself by inviting her to sleep with him.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of RHY and i watched Age of Youth before and i didn't know whom she was back then and I think she did very well there. Let's enjoy TBI without letting any other circumstance affecting you but you need to watch in full, not just a few clips. I totally disagree with a commenter elsewhere saying it's a 2 min baseball game packed in 85 min drama, what nonsense and another saying it's a fan service in that episode, my goodness as though other dramas' lovey dovey scenes are not the same. Some of the comments are so unnecessary and uncalled for in that site.

I agree with your opinion 100% @justright

I think the personal issues arised related to RHY also added to the fire.

We really can’t please everyone to like something. There are people that are looking for  loop holes just to comment negative stuff. Constructive criticisms are good but there are comments that are really not making sense in any way. I’m just thinking, even if they do that, any drama is still benefiting to it coz they are still using their time to watch it! Lol

I’m excited for tomorrow, but sad at the same time coz we only have 4 episodes left to go and we will say goodbye to our century couple!:tears::tears:

@justright Totally agree with you. I think CYR isn't unrealistic, sadly there are these types of people irl. In my country there is a saying called 'the tall poppy syndrome' which means that once a person reaches the pinnacle of success in their industry, there are others who will do anything to knock them down due their own insecurities.

This is a drama and you have to have a protagonist as well as an antagonist so it would be absurd to think that SG would not have a jealous rival who would want to find any dirt on SG especially with the unusual circumstances that surround her. I would be curious if I was in the drama :D.

I enjoy reading the recaps but reading the comments gets me frustrated as most don't have constructive criticism like @shjfan23 says. I find it hypocritical that most commenters on a certain site says they dropped the drama a while ago yet return to read the recaps and make a negative comment. :crazy:

I cannot believe we have only 4 episodes left which I think is going to be jam packed as we have to have closures on much that is happening. 

3 hours ago, justright said:
Spoiler

I just finished the subbed ep 12 and now i can comment about CYR after reading knetz and some of your comments about "unrealistic" CYR and the writing on her role. Most of the time i don't believe what people say until i watch it myself and always think if i and the commenters are watching the same drama without prejudice or they're just watching clips here and there or reading recaps, basing on other's opinion before coming to their own conclusion.

I will talk about why CYR's curiousity and suspicion is absolutely normal in my opinion.

It started from the bathroom at the funeral. Best one was the cctv footage shows Ra Miran (the other SG) goes in but never comes out, SG never goes in but comes out from bathroom. If you're CYR, what would you think? you believe that the other SG (RMR) climbs out from the window to avoid cctv and SG climbs into the window of the bathroom in order to get in? Why would both RMR and HSG do that? So she thought further about so many SG disappearance articles and that 1 week a month rest as one of clauses in the contract. Why the coincidence? The kid out of nowhere appeared after she ran away and disappeared. Another good one is WM called the private investigator SG when WM thought SG has transformed to him. CYR said she find it hard to believe and want to confirm if she's right by watching her 24 hours a day and came up with the idea of inviting her to her reality show. Her curiosity was exactly like SDJ in the beginning who wanted to witness it himself by inviting her to sleep with him.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of RHY and i watched Age of Youth before and i didn't know whom she was back then and I think she did very well there. Let's enjoy TBI without letting any other circumstance affecting you but you need to watch in full, not just a few clips.

I totally disagree with a commenter elsewhere saying it's a 2 min baseball game packed in 85 min drama, what nonsense and another saying it's a fan service in that episode, my goodness as though other dramas' lovey dovey scenes are not the same. Some of the comments are so unnecessary and uncalled for in that site.

I know this site lmao I was really shocked when I read these kinds of comments in the drama. It was stressful how some commenters there just focused on the flaws and dismissed the rest of the drama just like that. I can't understand how they want every character to be perfect and politically correct which is too big of a demand for a drama and completely unrealistic. That's why I mostly hangout only here, the blogsite linked here, and the hashtags to keep away the bad vibes :))

I like your explanation to justify how CYR can come up with the right theory, I just thought she won't be that invested in HSG to the point of hiring an investigator. Anyway the fact that I hate her is a proof that she is effective in her character lol I just hope they can wrap up her curiosity quickly the way they did with Woomi's on SDJs illness. It might also be an opportunity for a comedic stint when HSG transforms into someone like MDS in front of her lol

CYR been picking on Segye endlessly even before she has any suspicion about Segye's condition. She is annoying, for me, but of course in the way I think she serve her purpose as the annoying one just like what writer intended her for. So I think if she's being hated for being CYR the way CYR is, then she is playing her role right. If she is being annoying but no one care enough to talk about her then it means she is being ignored. If so many people raise their voices because they find her annoying, I think it's in a way to see her as she is that relevant so the viewer can't just ignore her presence. 

If there's people who find the drama have many flaw, and bashing or stop watching, I think it is their lose to miss out such an amazing drama. Just like them didn't care about me liking this drama I like, there's no reason to bother about their opinion of why they don't like the drama, because I won't understand their way of thinking. To each of our own I guess. Of course it is sadden too if people who don't know being influence but they should have their own opinion of anything to begin with, not because someone told them this and that and just trust it blindly before even try to watch.

Jtbc drama ig's update. What they said?

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

4 more episodes to go, my friend... Hope and expectation still sound good embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I do still hoping for more lovey dovey scene.. more kisses and hugs, and proper *ahem bed scene. I wont lie ahahaa..

after a storm, comes a calm. ^_^

and how about wedding scene at the ending, just like AOHY drama?

annyeong chinggus!!! :)

so glad it is monday already!!!

just glad to see that SG is back and that she is with DJ even if it looks like she will finally learn the truth about how DJ got his condition.  she will blame herself initially but like they say love conquers all! let's hope for the best!

i am happy to see too that EH and KS will be dating now? looking forward to it!

let's enjoy the last 4 episodes! i really hope we get a proper bed scene!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! :D

3 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Jtbc drama ig's update. What they said?

I do still hoping for more lovey dovey scene.. more kisses and hugs, and proper *ahem bed scene. I wont lie ahahaa..

So sweet, they are cheering for the 3rd grade senior high school whose gonna take entrance exam, because it's near the time for university's entrance exam in Korea. And the drama too near the end. 

Wedding scene will be beautiful.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif I just hope that the ending will be sooooooo happy that any of happy things that already happen seems like nothing, something so strong that make me forget all the sad things and cruel encounter fate of both of them. 

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

Hahahah Yes!! they definitely need a wedding and a bed scene to break their curse and resume back to normal self! :P

is this acc belong to assistant PD? He change the background of the pics by the sea, as they are taking this pic beside a building. Hahaa

And he has been acting as one of han segye transformation i think? He posted on his ig feed and made fun about it. :lol:

VQFV0br.jpg

Beauty Inside at #1 Top 10 Drama TV (November 2018, 2nd Week)

DK79mxc.jpg

Lee Minki at #1, Seo Hyunjin at #2, and Lee Dahee at #7 Top 10 Drama Actor (November 2018, 2nd Week)

Congratulation Beauty Inside Team!!!! Let's keep it up till the end, fighting! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

(This survey is based on the analysis of online articles, blogs, community, SNS, video responses of 39 TV dramas that are being broadcasted or scheduled to be broadcasted from November 5th, 2018 to November 11th, 2018 by GOOD DATA CORPORATION. The results were announced on November 12th,2018)

credit

Archived