Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

On 11/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

I don't like her too lol. I honestly thought her role in the drama would end after the movie but she was suddenly put on highlight again as the one who might unravel SG's secret as Sara and Director Kim is to DJ's illness. 

On SGs part, the only characters in the celebrity world who have enough screen time is CYR and the Director so if the writer intended to have a conflict of SGs celebrity  life for the discovery of her secret it makes sense to choose CYR. It's just there was enough conflicts going on with the power play in DJs company, Sara and Eun Ho, SG's irregular and unstable transformations I hope they didn't have to include her in the mix anymore. I'd rather they introduce SGs father who might be the key to her sickness or gave way for our couple to settle the conflict that might arise when they discovered how they were connected in the car accident since there are only 4 eps left huhu. Nonetheless, I'll still anticipate the remaining episodes left :)

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

SHJ Spotted filming. Please come back now SG :bawling:

cto

OMGGGG, this is SDJs car right??? I need them to reunite in the first 10 mins of ep 13 :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

OMGGGG, this is SDJs car right??? I need them to reunite in the first 10 mins of ep 13 :D

Sure is. Be perfect if SG returns to herself early in the next episode, I don't want any more :heartbreak: for our otp :D

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Does anyone know what LMI says at 5.47 that caused laughter amongst the crew and SHJ to give him playful slap

My guess is that she was supposed to say 50 messages but she said 30... then he said isn’t it supposed to be 50 with such a straight face, then everyone realized her mistake and they all laughed. She was embarrassed and shy...you can see her blush

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

59 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Does anyone know what LMI says at 5.47 that caused laughter amongst the crew and SHJ to give him playful slap

Just guessing becuase i don't know Korean language

I think LMK remind SHJ that she supposed to say that she already types 50 comments on SNS, not 30 and that makes those scene an NG :D

Sorry for double post, didn't read @kopifan post before

This link that @Nanana85 mention and IG @leeminkiindonesia provide translation for some BTS, but there's still no update from them for the new BTS

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/tag/beauty-inside/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

SHJ Spotted filming. Please come back now SG :bawling:

Because of that, now we know that she will eventually comeback! In the right time! Lol!

She’s still full of energy! I think it helped her that she’s transforming to other person. She have more rest time. Except for her voice. Lol!!:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Finally got the courage to watch ep 12...seriously it’s dreadful to have the feeling of being trapped...cornered by that nasty actress, trapped in the lift with her, trapped in a body that was not your own, trapped by the feeling of guilt to your best friend. 

Just awful:confounded:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Just find out something about this drama writer, Im-Meari. Actually, the first time i heard the name I remember Kim-Eunsook drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" (a very good drama, very recommended!), there's one character with that name Im-Meari, isn't the name so pretty Im Meari? it's such an unforgettable name. I'm actually curious about her writing style, so I kind of browsing anything I could find but I cant remember any drama that I have watch which is being written by Im Meari writer-nim.

But then I come accross some naver blog and found out that Im Meari writter-nim is one of Assistant Writer of my favorite K-Drama writer, Kim-Eunsook. Her name being credit as one of Assistant writer on Kin-Eunsook hit drama like "The Heir", "Descendant of the Sun", and my most favorite "Goblin". So I said to myself "No wonder I'm so hooked by Beauty Inside, there's many association with many things I have liked over the years experiencing watching drama. from the writer who has many connection with many of my favorite drama to the PD (Another Oh Hae Young), to the casts". Beauty Inside is just my kind of drama, it will be easily become top on my favorite drama too. For now, I'd like to trust Im Meari writer-nim, please for the next 4 episodes, fill us with happiness and give a good happy ending and tie all the loose end. A much more lovey dovey scene of Segye and Dojae (preferably bed scene *wink wink* crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif), a sweet scene of Sara-Eunho crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif, and please reduce Chae Yoori presence because she is annoying haha crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif

Im Meari writer-nim fighting admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Waiting for the preview be lyke..

Cto.

maybe there's no preview, just like there's no 2nd bts of eps 9-10. :(

3 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

A much more lovey dovey scene of Segye and Dojae (preferably bed scene *wink wink* crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif), a sweet scene of Sara-Eunho crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif, and please reduce Chae Yoori presence because she is annoying haha crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif

Haa super agree.. we are really need proper bed scene :wub::sweatingbullets: more kisseu,, i hope we'll get some soon after real segye transform back and reunite with mr dojae. Since they are shooting together again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

@kdrmalover4444, is this her first drama as the main writer? If so, this might be very pressuring her. But I think she’s doing a good job.

We don’t have the preview for next week yet :tears:

Why are they doing this to us???:tears:

yes, it seems like that. I've been searching about Im Meari writer-nim, there's not much that I can find. I can only find Beauty Inside where she is the main writer. The other work she's being credited as assistant writer for Kim Eunsook writer-nim drama. Yeah, i think she is doing a good job too. I hope the rating keep increasing for the remain 4 episodes. It will be good for her to have a successful debut as main writer, and I think she is doing a wonderful job. 

39 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Haa super agree.. we are really need proper bed scene :wub::sweatingbullets: more kisseu,, i hope we'll get some soon after real segye transform back and reunite with mr dojae. Since they are shooting together again.

I mean, they tease us about sleep together since episode 3 where Dojae said to sleep together, proceed to show us a few bed scene where they are just sleep, have a hot make out session but interrupted by Segye's mom,  having Segye go to Dojae house at night only to have a talk about Joseon porcelain but went back to her home after to sleep, or go on a vacation but not even a single kiss being shown there. yeah well okay we just have 4 more episodes to go, please have mercy writer-nim. cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

the preview though.. took longer than usual. Have a feeling it might be release tomorrow. But i hope it will be sooner

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

Beauty Inside team taking group photos while shooting in Busan with PD Song, Seo hyunjin and Lee Minki.

Thank you for sharing, Beauty Inside fighting! :thumbsup::heart:

Look how HJ’s arm is wrapped around MK’s arm! :wub::lol:

They really have a good relationship! Hope it will continue even after the drama ends!

• Like 7

Ep 13 Preview 

YWM: Did you manage to contact Segye?

SDJ: She came looking for me but she disappeared again

KSR: I won't marry you

I wanted to show you what I gave up for you 

EH: I want to throw everything away too

The thought of you knowing made me crazy.

HSG: Can I ask how you got that illness? 

I need to go home. So Dojae became like that because of me. I think it's because of me.

I sense a lot of tears...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

25 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Ep 13 Preview 

YWM: Did you manage to contact Segye?

SDJ: She came looking for me but she disappeared again

KSR: I won't marry you

I wanted to show you what I gave up for you 

EH: I want to throw everything away too

The thought of you knowing made me crazy.

HSG: Can I ask how you got that illness? 

I need to go home. So Dojae became like that because of me. I think it's because of me.

I sense a lot of tears...

Oh no looks like it's going to be another sad episode. I'll make sure I have a box of tissues next to me. :D

Hope they wrap up CYI storyline before SG finds out that DJ's condition was due to her otherwise she might change again with all this stress. :tears:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1