Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

The girl in red coat during fanmeeting, is she the girl from AOHY? The girl with pink hair and girlfriend of PDK’s brother? 

1 minute ago, kopifan said:

King Kang has favorites! :tounge_wink: can’t believe I’d enjoy watching a pet in the show so much.

KingKang doesn’t like DJ! Lol! She likes secretary than DJ! Sooo cute!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

The girl in red coat during fanmeeting, is she the girl from AOHY? The girl with pink hair and girlfriend of PDK’s brother? 

I thought she was Kim Seul Gi but you are right, it's Heo Young Ji from AOHY

• Like 4

Anyway, today's episode was really good with how they handle CYR hehe HSG was such a badass and I'm dying to know what's the trans of the news about her and CYR lol I also love how SDJ announced his sickness to his family and his team and how he confronts SR's ex. Plus of course the candies are perfect! It's so funny when KingKang love Secretary Jung making SDJ so jealous :joy: They already wrapped a lot of matter for today's episode leaving only the love story of the two couple plus the mystery of HSG's sickness. Daebak writer-nim!

I still cried with the ending though, you can really feel HSG's pain knowing she caused a lot of suffering for SDJ and his mother. The preview is worrying but I have faith in the two of them. I hope SDJ can convince HSG not to let go of him :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

I immediately search what's let's break up in korean after watching the preview :tears:

me after seeing preview : I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS COMING! bsod-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Sad 6
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

I still cried with the ending though, you can really feel HSG's pain knowing she caused a lot of suffering for SDJ and his mother. The preview is worrying but I have faith in the two of them. I hope SDJ can convince HSG not to let go of him :bawling:

Oh no, an agonizing 23 hour wait...

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

me after seeing preview : I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS COMING! 

I don't trust the previews of JTBC anymore lol and I still believe that they would not go down that path. I'm sure the prod team knows the uproar that'll happen if they ever made HSG follow that Kdrama trope :phew: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, Ponyo_mokona said:

I don't trust the previews of JTBC anymore lol and I still believe that they would not go down that path. I'm sure the prod team knows the uproar that'll happen if they ever made HSG follow that Kdrama trope :phew: 

What happened? The suspense is killing me :confounded:

• Like 4

Just now, kopifan said:

What happened? The suspense is killing me :confounded:

Let's wait for someone to translate the preview but on the last part HSG clearly says let's break up to SDJ after rejecting his hug :tears: 

• Sad 4

Omg Peep sangtae on YT translated what HSG whisphered to CYR at the end lol :glasses:

SeGye: "Stop going around talking nonsense. My face changes? If it changed, that'll be good! I will come find you and kill you in my changed state. Then no one will know, you'll be dead, and I get to live. I'll become the perfect criminal. Why? Are you scared now?"

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 5

Again, i’m laughing then suddenly I find myself crying! What’s happening? 

1st part is so touching, it’s like he’s only seeing SG.

2nd part is fierce. SG is on fire and YR cannot do anything but tremble!

3rd part is so funny. Everyone is having a good time. The double date is a delight! Can’t believe SR has that side of herself. DJ was able to tell everyone about his condition in a very good way

and of course the last part, is very heavy! You can feel how heavy it is for SG.

And the preview, I dont think I can watch it many times! This is what I thought SG will do, just let go of DJ. But I know DJ will not let go of her.

But despite that, I can still see a very beautiful ending for our couple! I hipe ep14 will be the last heartache for all of us!

8 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Let's wait for someone to translate the preview but on the last part HSG clearly says let's break up to SDJ after rejecting his hug :tears: 

Sigh!:bawling:

she rejected DJ’s hug! I hope her friends help DJ on this.

• Like 6

@shjfan23 I hope so too! I'm sure WM and EH can talk some sense into HSG in their own unique way of supporting their friend. They know how HSG longed for someone who will love her despite her condition huhu

• Like 5

Saw this really nice fanart on one of the rated G bed scene of our couple when HSG first said Saranghaeyo to SDJ :heart:

Pls be good to us tomorrow writer and director-nim :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kopifan said:

This is the saddest clip of all

I suddenly remember the same scene in TOL. Driving while crying looking for OJS! But this one is far more painful than that! 

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, nisfii said:

@kopifan

Do you have dailymotion link to watch ep 13 raw like last week ep?

I try to search, but can't find it

Hello! I saw this while browsing the hashtag so might as well share it hehe the dailymotion content was blocked tho the oload link still works

Edit: @nisfii checked dramafireasia since they also released engsub version quickly and they have also uploaded the raw fully rather than breaking it into 2 parts

• Thanks 4