[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I can't believe someone can think of that theory! Lol! But I don't think the writer will dig deeper on how she got that sickness. Did the movie version mention how he got that?

Spoiler

For the movie version, the condition is a hereditary from the father side and actually it's a simple and clean way for plot, since it doesn't really has to be explored deeper it is just what it is; an abnormal hereditary, thefamily's curse that just have to be accept and live with.

But I don't think the drama version will took the same way, since Segye's mother already die, and no one else ever being mentioned as her family member, there is no way for Segye to know anything about her father hence it is a bit difficult to took the same route as the movie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

IKR I just thought it was interesting as HERA is one of the advertisers ... lol ... I haven't seen the movie but apparently it was never mentioned how the male lead(s) got just that it was passed on from his father. I am going to start after this one ends as the movie is a melodrama which is not my cup of tea but will watch it for the candy male cameos :D.

Oh I know, maybe HSG's dad is the descendent of Chun Song-yi and Do Min-joon from My Love from the Star and changing face was his alien magic. :tounge_wink:

And is Eun ho related to CSY’s brother? A descendant? :lol:

Lee Dahee ig's update. Taking picture with Ahn Jaehyun

remembering early shooting days at the summer :wub: pretty kang sara. 

and seems like LDH got the gift from SHJ.. aah this is sweet, the casts in a good friendship. Thank you LDH for the update. I love her :heart:

3 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Second making film clip out. Yay :lol:

I knew it was fun shooting that scene! They really looked like drinking and having a great time!

And they added additional clips from previous episode. Sooo happy!

On 11/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

I don't like her too lol. I honestly thought her role in the drama would end after the movie but she was suddenly put on highlight again as the one who might unravel SG's secret as Sara and Director Kim is to DJ's illness. 

On SGs part, the only characters in the celebrity world who have enough screen time is CYR and the Director so if the writer intended to have a conflict of SGs celebrity  life for the discovery of her secret it makes sense to choose CYR. It's just there was enough conflicts going on with the power play in DJs company, Sara and Eun Ho, SG's irregular and unstable transformations I hope they didn't have to include her in the mix anymore. I'd rather they introduce SGs father who might be the key to her sickness or gave way for our couple to settle the conflict that might arise when they discovered how they were connected in the car accident since there are only 4 eps left huhu. Nonetheless, I'll still anticipate the remaining episodes left :)

30 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Does anyone know what LMI says at 5.47 that caused laughter amongst the crew and SHJ to give him playful slap

My guess is that she was supposed to say 50 messages but she said 30... then he said isn’t it supposed to be 50 with such a straight face, then everyone realized her mistake and they all laughed. She was embarrassed and shy...you can see her blush

59 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Does anyone know what LMI says at 5.47 that caused laughter amongst the crew and SHJ to give him playful slap

Just guessing becuase i don't know Korean language

I think LMK remind SHJ that she supposed to say that she already types 50 comments on SNS, not 30 and that makes those scene an NG :D

Sorry for double post, didn't read @kopifan post before

This link that @Nanana85 mention and IG @leeminkiindonesia provide translation for some BTS, but there's still no update from them for the new BTS

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/tag/beauty-inside/

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

SHJ Spotted filming. Please come back now SG :bawling:

Because of that, now we know that she will eventually comeback! In the right time! Lol!

She’s still full of energy! I think it helped her that she’s transforming to other person. She have more rest time. Except for her voice. Lol!!:lol:

Archived