Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Soompi article about the latest bts ... aww so sweet :heart:

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Seo Hyun Jin Have Fun Filming Vacation Date Scenes In “The Beauty Inside”

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Seo Hyun Jin Have Fun Filming Vacation Date Scenes In “The Beauty Inside”

Nov 7, 2018
by Y. Shin

JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside” released a new behind-the-scenes clip of Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki!

The drama is about top actress Han Se Gae (played by Seo Hyun Jin), who lives with someone else’s face for a week every month, and Seo Do Jae (played by Lee Min Ki), the director of an airline company who can’t differentiate between faces.

In the beginning of the video, Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki walk in a field of grass. When they are asked by the production crew to stick close together, the two follow directions and move in closer. One of the staff directs Seo Hyun Jin to begin walking, but Lee Min Ki continues to stay by her side. The staff jokes, “Are you going to walk like that with her?” to which Lee Min Ki sweetly replies, “You told me to move in closer.”

The actors then move on to filming for a scene where they greet each other in the morning. Lee Min Ki approaches Seo Hyun Jin from behind and hands her a cup of coffee, but as soon as they finish shooting this scene, the two can’t stop laughing.

Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyun Jin joke around again when Seo Hyun Jin tells Lee Min Ki, “You’re going to buy me dinner, right?” In response, Lee Min Ki agrees and says, “[I’ll] pay.”

Although the scene should should conclude with the camera closing in on them as they move away from each other, the staff comments that the scene looks a little awkward. Lee Min Ki can’t help breaking out into a wide smile as he backs away from Seo Hyun Jin, but the staff eventually tells them they can’t use the shot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Soompi article about the latest bts ... aww so sweet 

Soompi translated a but for us! How sweet!!:wub:

I’m really happy with the ratings! I hope they will surpass the 5% mark in the next eps, or even higher! That will be much better!:D

• Like 4

I'm glad I didn't give us on this drama. there is a lot of depth when you progress further. Loving the ost. :) On repeat all day.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Soompi translated a but for us! How sweet!!:wub:

I’m really happy with the ratings! I hope they will surpass the 5% mark in the next eps, or even higher! That will be much better!:D

Yes thanks Soompi :). Hopefully we will get the bts with subs soon as there have been some people asking if we would them to subs. 

Wouldn't that be great if the ratings continue to increase for the last two weeks. OMG What an ending, how can you not tune in next week so what happens to SG. Writernim really broke our hearts this week and I am sure there will be more to come so she better make up for it with a very happy ending.

• Like 9

20 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

FINALLY ITS HERE GUYS!!

WENDY OST - GOODBYE :)

OMG and they even got the SUPERIOR OTP EUNHO X SARA ON THE COVER. We stan 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, tianaa said:

Do Jae's smile when he's around Se Gye is so adorable:wub:

Ikr but he was super cute drunk, even if he denied it :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Ikr but he was super cute drunk, even if he denied it :D

Thats what happens when youre drunk. You deny it:lol:

I'm glad the ratings hit the 5 mark. Fingers crossed it continues to increase. I hope the writer manages to the the loose ends and give everyone a happy ending.

-  -  -  -  -

JTBC is killing me with the caption...

The Handsome Oppa Who Buys Me Food ... really JTBC?uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too

People complain about her because she literally doesnt have enoug proof that HSG has a condition.Her suspicions are weakly based on some cctv footage and her disappearences and BAM the first thing she assumes is that HSG somehow changes???  confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif I think It is mostly poor writing of her parts and netizens don't like the actress like AT ALL.

He is so cute :wub:20181107_185702_2918.jpg

20181107_185636_4211.jpg 

20181107_185655_4205.jpg  

Spoiler

20181107_185823_0917.jpg 20181106_193835_6488.jpg 

20181106_193856_3077.jpg

20181107_190310_6609.jpg

I love this beret way too much oof

20181107_190124_0408.jpg

JTBC PHOTO GALLERY

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

People complain about her because she literally doesnt have enoug proof that HSG has a condition.Her suspicions are weakly based on some cctv footage and her disappearences and BAM the first thing she assumes is that HSG somehow changes???  confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif I think It is mostly poor writing of her parts and netizens don't like the actress like AT ALL.

Oh yeah she did get into a couple of scandals, even one being as recent as 3 months ago. If I'm being honest, I don't really like her personality (or what I've heard of her) but I try to not let it get in the way of her character. Her performance isn't that bad, I do think that it's mostly because of the poor writing. Like it would have been better if she saw HSG change in front of her own eyes or maybe the show should have been longer so that she gains more evidence to make such an unlikely conclusion. The pace of the show has been bothering me too, should have had at least 5 more episodes :/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

I don’t like her either! But, I think she’s doing a good job. Look how many knets and us were very affected by her character.lol! But I’m thinking that there are really some people like her. Doesn’t have enough or deep reason on why they are mad or jealous to another person. They are just jealous and want all the attention to them. They just keep going on destroying that person!

I think they are also furious to her because of the issues she have personally. But it would be very epic if she will see SG transform and she dont have any evidence and no one will believe her and will think that she just want to destroy SG! I bet she will be crazy! Hahaha

Just finish ep12 with sub. And again, it’s both laughter and hurt! Why are they doing to us?

I really love the drinking scene! Lol! They make fun of EH on how he is very innocent! And he saying he knows how babies are created! Lol!

I felt DJ is a little jealous to EH, but in a good way when he asked him about him saying SG is taking a shower. DJ might think EH have a crush  to SG! :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, brownpotato said:

well her character in the drama is really annoying though so I actually share the same sentiment with knets, tbh, sorry. One thing I could think of her behavior is obsession. She might develop the kind of deep resentment towards Segye, born from jealousy or inferior feeling (or the combo of both, I believe), that is so strong and it's really not healthy, as she might only feel the kind of happiness and amusement when Segye is in trouble especially from something that was from her own doing. As she is loving herself too much, to the point of narcissistic and seems like enjoying being the center of attention, it seems to ignite her prideful self that Segye receiving much love, from people around her and public, despite Segye's strange behavior of running away almost in the middle of any kind situation suddenly. Some of her behavior was kinda odd in the latest episode though, especially about how she seems certain about Segye's condition despite never see Segye's change in person. But I guess when someone like her already made her mind to destroy someone, that obsession can really make her doing literally everything just to satisfying her self esteem. But really, is it all worth it? Her character is flaw, yes, and a very hateful one. Even I, while in the middle of rewatching again, will fast forward her scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-010.gif

• Like 6

is this new interview? they look much more relaxed here.... 

love it when she ducked her head a little to talk to the microphone on LMK side...

PS... her feet are so sexy... and I love it when women with gorgeous feet wears ankle strapped open toes shoes... so sexy on another level... other actress that can rock that shoes well is Chinese Goddess Yang Mi..  

Seo Hyun Jin is really sexy in her own confident ways.... my absolute girl crush of the year!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

is this new interview? they look much more relaxed here.... 

love it when she ducked her head a little to talk to the microphone on LMK side...

Nooo... that was the promo content. It was out like maybe on early sept. SHJ and LMK have been building their chemistry so well, they look friendly and comfortable since the beginning. :lol:

• Like 7

I thought this theory from YouTube of SG's condition interesting:

the only explanation why HSG changes is that her father is Zeus he impregnated her mom then left, the reason she changes is because HERA cursed her(HSG) instead of her mother to teach Zeus a lesson and for him to never find his daughter

HERA is one of the advertisers on the show! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 11

On 11/7/2018 at 12:29 AM, shjfan23 said:

Now she changed to an old man! The time they will have an itnerview with YR. Soo wrong timing! 

Btw, I really love how they show SR’s kindness in this episode. She’s awesome!!!

Yes! I agree! Sara really showed her maturity and kindness in this episode. I hope she gets her happily ever after with EH :D

• Like 5

18 hours ago, brownpotato said:

For me it really is jealousy. I mean even if she's the main star of the finished movie, people's attention is still with SG :) She's very insecure indeed! 

I really hope she won't be able to find any evidence of SG's changing form but as it is SG's is missing :cold_sweat:

22 hours ago, tianaa said:

Do Jae's smile when he's around Se Gye is so adorable:wub:

why is it that you are not allowed to quote videos??? just a question i have seen it on my posts. haven't read on rules here in Soompi for a long time.

anyway, DJ is sooooo carefree nowadays, i love it!! :wub: :wub::wub: he is genuinely happy that's why the last scene is soooo scary for him. it's been over a week and SG is still an old man. OTTOKE???? 

I have no idea what will happen now. 

The ending to episode 12 was soooo sad :( and we only have 4 episodes left.

Oh, did we really miss out on a proper bed scene? :lol: Why? Why? Why? Maybe we haven't really missed out, I mean they did go away together and slept on the same bed but it can be that they just slept, just like the first time SG said SARANGHEYO to DJ while they were lying down on her bed ;) I hope so! :P

The weekend will be long for us but try to have a good one anyway!

Take care everyone!!! :D

• Like 6