Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

@kdrmalover4444 maybe SDJ can't get his *ahem cuddles after the date. Let's just say he is a tired man to keep it PG:P

4 more episodes to go, my friend... Hope and expectation still sound good embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 6

Jtbc drama ig's update. What they said?

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

4 more episodes to go, my friend... Hope and expectation still sound good embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I do still hoping for more lovey dovey scene.. more kisses and hugs, and proper *ahem bed scene. I wont lie ahahaa..

after a storm, comes a calm. ^_^

and how about wedding scene at the ending, just like AOHY drama?

• Like 8

annyeong chinggus!!! :)

so glad it is monday already!!!

just glad to see that SG is back and that she is with DJ even if it looks like she will finally learn the truth about how DJ got his condition.  she will blame herself initially but like they say love conquers all! let's hope for the best!

i am happy to see too that EH and KS will be dating now? looking forward to it!

let's enjoy the last 4 episodes! i really hope we get a proper bed scene!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! :D

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Jtbc drama ig's update. What they said?

I do still hoping for more lovey dovey scene.. more kisses and hugs, and proper *ahem bed scene. I wont lie ahahaa..

So sweet, they are cheering for the 3rd grade senior high school whose gonna take entrance exam, because it's near the time for university's entrance exam in Korea. And the drama too near the end. 

Wedding scene will be beautiful.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif I just hope that the ending will be sooooooo happy that any of happy things that already happen seems like nothing, something so strong that make me forget all the sad things and cruel encounter fate of both of them. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

Hahahah Yes!! they definitely need a wedding and a bed scene to break their curse and resume back to normal self! :P

• Like 8

is this acc belong to assistant PD? He change the background of the pics by the sea, as they are taking this pic beside a building. Hahaa

And he has been acting as one of han segye transformation i think? He posted on his ig feed and made fun about it. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

VQFV0br.jpg

Beauty Inside at #1 Top 10 Drama TV (November 2018, 2nd Week)

DK79mxc.jpg

Lee Minki at #1, Seo Hyunjin at #2, and Lee Dahee at #7 Top 10 Drama Actor (November 2018, 2nd Week)

Congratulation Beauty Inside Team!!!! Let's keep it up till the end, fighting! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

(This survey is based on the analysis of online articles, blogs, community, SNS, video responses of 39 TV dramas that are being broadcasted or scheduled to be broadcasted from November 5th, 2018 to November 11th, 2018 by GOOD DATA CORPORATION. The results were announced on November 12th,2018)

credit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Congratulation Beauty Inside Team!!!! Let's keep it up till the end, fighting! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I knew it! They will be on top after 100-day prince ended! Congratulations to everyone. Even LDH is on the top10. So exciting!!!

Can’t wait for today’s episode!:blush:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Beauty Inside at #1 Top 10 Drama TV (November 2018, 2nd Week)

Lee Minki at #1, Seo Hyunjin at #2, and Lee Dahee at #7 Top 10 Drama Actor (November 2018, 2nd Week)

LMK and SHJ top 2, yay. We know why right guys, it's all those steamy :kiss_wink: scenes. lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Lee Minki ig updates as reminder to stay tune for the new eps tonight.

As he only update on TBI drama's airing day :sweatingbullets::lol:

Aah, i should add update from Lee Taeri. B) please earn him more money boss Dojae-nim

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Coz she miss him sooo much she can’t take anymore. :lol:

They're throwing a lot of candies right now as always, I can't help but brace myself lmao but I love how they are handling the announcement of DJs illness so that their enemies won't have any more ace up their sleeves.

• Like 7