[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

OMG Really, Got to be Emily.. 

My bad it's SN what Lil brownie points she had to see her daughter is gone kidnapping now her crimes are still racking up.. She hasn't learned her lesson about messing with her Ex sister.. This last deal has sealed her fate..

47 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Whew he is going  to be furious.

@dramaninja Furious isn't the word.. This is up there with messing with his kid.. JH will see it as SN took him away from his son and now you mess with his mother the only parent he has is a no no and she calls herself a mom this isn't going to sit pretty with no one not even HK.. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

Sena is now on the point of no return. Kidnapping Ga Young, she will face the wrath of both Jung Han and Doo Young.

Doo Young already felt so guilty that Yoon Soo growing up without a father because of Sena.

@Jackie1048  She will feel the wrath of DY She really hasn't felt his cold side yet but she'll know when he keeps that child from her at all cost

Actually, KY was kidnapped by the white chief instructed from Sena. She will blackmail JH to hand over the memory card containing  the video of evidence that Doekbae killed Emily.

And maybe she can still use KY to exchange for her daughter.

Not sure how things will progress going forward with 35 more episodes to go.  I think it will be too soon for SeNa to go down right now unless they have a lengthy trial process to fill the remaining episodes.  I feel sad for DY and SY because SeNa is too evil to realize what she is missing by not giving up and turning herself in.  

SeNa having KY kidnapped will definitely be her undoing.  I agree @viyra JH, HK, and DY along with a few others will be there to support KY and help to get her back safely.  I hope JH makes copies of the USB disc before handing it over to SeNa so they will still have evidence to prosecute her.  I know he won't take this sitting down.

One thing I don't seem to understand is SeNa's reason for revenge - why is she so angry at the Chairman and his family.  What is her relation to them?  Isn't she just a plain homeless girl who took the place of the little girl  who died in the accident?  The only thing I remember is her saying her mom got addicted to drugs.  How are the Kangs and Sena related?  

Se Na better say her last words and eat her favorite meal for she has just crossed the line of no return.  I too thought it was Emily at first because I think she is that desperate and I wouldn't put anything past her either...

Poor little  YS he will be lost without his Mother and I hope people will not only see how JH really feels about KY.  I hope Emily will see it too!!

Monday episode will be interesting. Watch how JH is too anxious to find KY and trying to save her.

l think Emily will stop JH to hand over the memory card to Sena, of course she has to save herself than KY's life.

Then he will see her true color being so selfish.

This is also a good apportunity for Emily to get rid of KY so that she can get JH all by herself.

2 hours ago, viyra said:

One thing I don't seem to understand is SeNa's reason for revenge - why is she so angry at the Chairman and his family.  What is her relation to them?  Isn't she just a plain homeless girl who took the place of the little girl  who died in the accident?  The only thing I remember is her saying her mom got addicted to drugs.  How are the Kangs and Sena related?  

SeNa is not related to the Kangs.  She took the place of the real SeNa, the illegitimate daughter of Mr. Kang.  When the real SeNa died, due to a car accident, (supposedly hired done by Kang Hung Ki's mother,) the homeless girl took her place so that the real SeNa's mother would still be able to collect child support from Mr. Kang.  The mother eventally died, and prior to her death she made the fake SeNa promise to get revenge for her and the real SeNa.  The real SeNa's mother was someone Mr. Kang met at a bar or something.  I don't think he had an ongoing relationship with the woman.  

@dramaninja,  I agree that JH seemed to be relieved after sending DB off to jail.  Instead of going home and celebrating with, the ever so thankful, Emily, he chose to solemnly walk past the park and over to see if he could get a glimpse of KY.  Luckily, she felt his presence outside the cafe/restaurant and opened the door and he was there.  They are really insync with one another.  

13 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Sena is now on the point of no return.

Hey, she has been on a point of no return from when she was on the plane in the first episode :)

To the chingus who were on the SAT thread and recommended this drama...  Thanks for recommending.  I caught up with this over a couple of weeks (fast-forwarded Ep 43 through 50, which were nearly unwatchable because of how things went totally south).  Otherwise the drama has been watchable and fun, though I am having trouble getting really hooked.  There was some beautiful romance at one time, and it seems like it will never really return.  Now it is just a complete mess, with everybody on the run based on what SeNa does, even when they think she is on the run.

Crazy plot.  I don't remember too many dramas that revolved so much around a single crazy nut bi*ch like this.  Quite a performance by the actress (Hong Soo Ah) though.   It is not easy to sideline an actress as good as Lee Young Ha, but the plot seems to have made her character pretty much irrelevant for the last 25 episodes or so, and Hong Soo Ah runs the show, even if her character is losing slowly.   Every male character seems to be useless, even though JH is probably winning slowly, and Kang Eun Tak is doing a great job too. I still don't know what to think of the drama though.  Will keep watching.  It is certainly fun to see all the confusion!

SeNa is impressive when she hits people with her handbag.  The Ep 66 preview shows another hit.  This time she drops a thug with a left hook with her bag.  Mohammed Ali didn't have that kind of hand-quickness in his left hook.  There was a deadly hit on Emily earlier in her hotel room, IIRC.   It seems to come ever so unexpectedly too.  Never knew that a handbag was such a weapon, but the drama has even made it believable, the way they have edited these handbag hits as something ferocious!!

Ep 65 w/Eng subs:

OMO! OMO!OMO!  Doesn't that say it all?

That WitchyFake is the luckiest person in the entire world.   She:

- survives being orphaned TWICE. 

-  hooks-up with a successful guy that supports her

- marries ANOTHER wealthy guy that adores her

- learns she is pregnant at just the right time, no one "outs" her

- convinces the nice guy that adores her that she should see her daughter

WHY WHY WHY doesn't she give-up all this nonsense and put it all on number 7?  With her luck, she would clean house.  

I think in The End, it will be the hubby that adored her, gave her every chance/opportunity to straighten her life out, that does her in.  He will FINALLY grow a pair and a spine, and turn the WitchyFake in with that video we just saw.  But not yet.  We have too many episodes remaining.

OH, and this episode alone validates my opinion about previews:  They are crafted by the director to create emotional trauma in the viewer.  

What l see from the ratings for episode 65, it doesn't receive as good/high as before the 4 days episodes.

The viewers who didn't want to watch this episode must be thinking the story is not that exciting, it goes round and round the bush.

Anyway, monday episode will be better l think as there is kidnapping scene and see whether Sena will get the memory card from JH.

OTP scene was so cute (although a bit sad)... :wub: When HotHunk said that he caught Evil Witch's dog, it feels real and he talked about their son, he signed with these information to KY that she doesn't have to wait a lot. It was good to see KY's silent joy and excitement. Both of them knew what it means: that they can be together soon.:D

I'm not afraid about KY's kidnapping, these are Sena's last desperate attempts... I hope HotHunk will find a solution and outsmart Evil Witch. From preview KY's brother showed the video to KY, so she will know who is the man and that he works for Sena. Already everybody knows about Evil Witch's personality, just they have to collect proofs in court. If I see well from preview Sena's people discovered HotHunk's hideout, but they moved by then. :lol: I guess HotHunk knew that Evil Witch's dog would tell their hideout to them.

JH's mum shouldn't confront Sena and brags that she will lose to her son and she will sit in jail soon. Insulting her to see her daughter more before going to jail. His mum should wait till everything is settled like proceeding in court against her and finally sit in jail.

This will make Sena more determined to find Deokbae and the memory card.

And plans to kidnap KY to blackmail JH.

Since the preview does not show how is the outcome of the kidnapping, l think that KY isn't in such dangerous situation as Sena is just to scare JH.

9 hours ago, fansdrama said:

JH's mum shouldn't confront Sena and brags that she will lose to her son and she will sit in jail soon. Insulting her to see her daughter more before going to jail. His mum should wait till everything is settled like proceeding in court against her and finally sit in jail.

This will make Sena more determined to find Deokbae and the memory card.

And plans to kidnap KY to blackmail JH.

Since the preview does not show how is the outcome of the kidnapping, l think that KY isn't in such dangerous situation as Sena is just to scare JH.

@fansdrama  JH Fly by night mom needs to just shut up her running her mouth off to SN like that got GY kidnap.. Now whats going to tee me off is before JH trade the memory card with SN he should let the police copy it and he copy it.. I doubt once the trade is done they'll look at the card he could just give her one exactly like the original.. So let's see how he will negotiate her return.. Brother has her and the man on is phone.. I want to see if he still feels sorry for her when he learns she had his sister kidnap..

Archived