[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

so she worked with the same Fashion Stylist/ Creative Director with him (easy to understand coz it's the same mag kkk), I just imagine there shall be some greeting conversation going: "So our most recent cover star from Korea was Mr. PSJ, who happened to be your costar, what a coincidence! I enjoyed you two's drama a lottttt". 

Well this may goes a little off track but kinda makes sense ... rait =)))

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

the author of the fanfics every moment was you said that she would do a wrap up of the story... meaning that the story will come to an end?  oh dear i'll miss reading the story its really my one of favourite place to visit every day... no more exciting new stories await :tears:

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes i think so too. psj is still too young to stop romantic comedy drama...cosidering that actors do a romantic comedy drama even in 40s.

true, but maybe psj needs to try other genres.. he's a good actor.. he can do better other than romcom..

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

So sad another pps close her ig acc :(:tears: I hope she get well soon... (From what I understand from the translation she is having health problem) :dissapointed:

So she actually closed it or will keep it un-updated? Idk who she is yet, but hope she'll recover soon :wub:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

So sad another pps close her ig acc :(:tears: I hope she get well soon... (From what I understand from the translation she is having health problem) :dissapointed:

Which one my dear? Bc i follow many of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol she’s not PPS anymore.. she ships Labit. she even has an ig acc dedicated to HPL.. but i dunno y she often updates about PSJ now.. 

hmm interesting. I know that account but just by the name (her name in the account name, and his next drama in the description), didn't know such story. As you said, there're many updates about Joon tho ... 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

pmy.leonessa

Actually I don't know if she's still pps or not and I think she's not serious saying goodbye. She's already update her account again and she said she's just fine, nothing's wrong with her health. -_-

Anyway, thank you so much @twoparkcouple :wub: and thanks loyal PPS for keeping this thread alive with your comments. :wub:  And welcome back @fasiou!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, endensia said:

Actually I don't if she's still pps or not and I think she's not serious saying goodbye. She's already update her account again and she said she's just fine, nothing's wrong with her health. -_-

Oh glad to hear that :) <3

• Like 1