[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

48 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

You are not wrong! Reminds me of the running man's aplogy episode where psj was invited & the team members had to shower him with love & seek his forgiveness for the wrong doing they once did with psj. when psj came as a running man guest for the 1st time he had to walk on the icing cold water for a task so in that apology epi the memebers felt really sorry for torturing psj like that & decide they wouod wipe his feet. As soon as psj socks were removed they all kept gushing how handsome his feet is, jae seok kept saying how come his feet is so fair! Kwang so said he has beauty mole in between his toe lmao he even kissed psj's feet at one point & got scolded by psj & the members :joy:

after wiping his feet & taking care of him they all took apic with psj feet up in the air & jae seok suggested they should name the pic as " most handsome feet" :joy:

Haa

Can u tell which episode of running man or post any link here 

2 hours ago, parkpark_islife said:

Thanks a lot for sharing. I've been waiting & checking but it was not out then :P

His very first pictorial with atstar1 & mostly about TDF (ofc), his known "exercise maniac", his ooga ooga friend group (esp. Woo Sik & "Parasite") 

5) Have you ever seen such thing as (ghost) spirit in real life?

Joon: Not recently but previously used to suffer a lot from sleep paralysis. It still happens sometimes. Maybe I had been there a lot already so I can even feel it right away now. Haha 

Atstar1 (from what I understand, plz feel free to correct :P

20) Some hobby/ interest you've fallen for recently?

Joon: I'm falling for artistic works (painting) these days. While there are way too many artists & masterpieces, it's also fun getting to know my taste. Ofc when I got to learn such interests, I also enjoy many other feelings (they bring), at the same time the fact of gradually/ continuously spreading out just like many branches (of a tree) has its fun too. But right now I'm just merely a beginner. Haha 

No worries VP, your secretary is also an art-lover (maybe expert level) so she can walk you through, she's been to many artsy places around the world if you don't mind being her company :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

..... But right now I'm just merely a beginner. Haha 

No worries VP, your secretary is also an art-lover (maybe expert level) so she can walk you through, she's been to many artsy places around the world if you don't mind being her company :joy:

Second that. haha. :relaxed:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

he really said it like that.

"저거 맨날(always, every day) 내가 초코칩이라고 불렀는데" :lol:

sounds like she got teased a lot about this kkk. Thanks a lot for the precision to each detail :wub: