[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I read some pps in Twitter they said that Delpiel (which is also a close friend of pmy) also went to watch the Divine fury. Does anyone knows here who is Delpiel?:sweatingbullets:

Shes her friend who got married.. where she attended the wedding with Banso. 

Yep.. delpiel posted about watching the movie and she praised ASK on it. :)

Very smart post... lol! 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I read some pps in Twitter they said that Delpiel (which is also a close friend of pmy) also went to watch the Divine fury. Does anyone knows here who is Delpiel?:sweatingbullets:

pmy's best friend..she wrote she watched "Saja".

Ohh... pmy's best friends(banso, pjj, delpiel) already watched psj's movie "Saja" even though only 2 days after the release date.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, endensia said:

There's a "blowing" gesture that PMY did to PSJ on office scene bts when LYJ pull Miso to his lap. Is her gesture common at Korean culture or not?

Like what PSJ did on bed scene when LYJ sang a song to Miso, he did some action because he felt cramps and I have ever seen the same gesture did by the other actors too.

Maybe @twoparkcouple can answer my questions. :D  

I think that is an inside joke just between the two of them... :lol:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

not common..because idk what the gesture means exactly..:sweatingbullets::D

Yeah, maybe it's her thing to someone special? :D

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think that is an inside joke just between the two of them... :lol:

Yeah, now I know lol

• LOL 2

Park Min-young: "Compare to the past, I’m more comfortable now." Whether it’s work or love, as long as I’m happy, it’ll become the most important motivation in my life.

... I know I may not be considered a solid PMY or PSJ fan... but knowing that at this moment, this is how PMY feels now, considering the things that she went thru before. I really do feel happy for her. That her outlook changed and she somehow found what makes her happy.

As she said on her fan meetings.. she's not hurting anymore. :heart:

I really do wish PPC the best in life, coz they deserve it.:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 14

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc praised each other in individual interviews. I translated it a little. 

In psj interview, he talked about ep.15 pmy's drunk scene. 

"She acted so lovely at the scene. while looking at Miso(pmy), I couldn't help but smile(Miso). (i really loveeee his expression.:bawling: i think my translation can't express his saying well. so let me write his saying in Korean "저도 모르게 미소를 보면서 제가 미소가 나왔어요") I knew she was good at inner emotions acting and comedy acting. but i admired she was even good at this kind of natural acting(drunk acting). 

In pmy interview

"psj is the actor who is able to make a co-star look lovely as he looks cool and decent. He is not the kind of actor who has a thought that "i must beat a co-star(actress) and stand out only myself." He was considerate and cared for me. I think it's hard for an actor to do like this."

Thank you sooooo much our dearest @twoparkcouple please keep updating us with your great news and translations, love you

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

"She acted so lovely at the scene. while looking at Miso(pmy), I couldn't help but smile(Miso).

In pmy interview

"psj is the actor who is able to make a co-star look lovely as he looks cool and decent. He is not the kind of actor who has a thought that "i must beat a co-star(actress) and stand out only myself." He was considerate and cared for me. I think it's hard for an actor to do like this."

like she said(?), she just act like herself during the drunken scene...so PSJ is actually fell for PMY not KMS,right? hehe.

And I dont think any other male actors act like they look better than her, they were nice and took great care of her (I think) but I guess PSJ surpass all the male costars for her to highly praised him like this. Till the drama ended,she never stop praised him. She will forever remember this special partner hee.

Awww these two kyahh. :love: They surely are liking each other. We tend to praise and see just good things on someone we like...thanks for sharing:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc praised each other in individual interviews. I translated it a little. 

"She acted so lovely at the scene. while looking at Miso(pmy), I couldn't help but smile(Miso). (i really loveeee his expression.:bawling: i think my translation can't express his saying well. so let me write his saying in Korean "저도 모르게 미소를 보면서 제가 미소가 나왔어요") I knew she was good at inner emotions acting and comedy acting. but i admired she was even good at this kind of natural acting(drunk acting). 

In pmy interview

"I think it's hard for an actor to do like this."

Omg this is sweet & touching. Joonie has been known for bring out the best (feelings) from his costars, now he got the praise from her, and at the same time he complimented her on such inner earnest acting. These two are just way too mutual & complement each other perfectly :heart:

May I understand your un-translated part as "When I see Miso/ her smile, I automatically smile (miso) too even without myself knowing"? :bawling:

I rmb he once said that it was hard for him to call her just "Miso" so he decided to go with "Kim Miso" instead. And I thought it must be because whenever he calls just "Miso", it's like "make a smile" so its kinda hard ... Would it be wrong if I understand that way plz teach :heart: 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

May I understand your un-translated part as "When I see Miso/ her smile, I automatically smile (miso) too even without myself knowing"?

I rmb he once said that it was hard for him to call her just "Miso" so he decided to go with "Kim Miso" instead. And I thought it must be because whenever he calls just "Miso", it's like "make a smile" so its kinda hard ... Would it be wrong if I understand that way plz teach :heart: 

yes. his saying is sooo sweet.:bawling:

it means..it's awkward for YJ to call her as Miso(not Kim Miso..calling someone's name without last name is friendly expression in Korea.) because YJ called her always as Secretary kim or Kim Miso before they are couple. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6