[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

OMG during the red carpet the fans were screaming like crazy and the MC calls the next guest,  i was so surprised cuz I thought the MC said PARK MIN YOUNG , but when the guest walks in, it turned out to be HWANG MIN HYUN not PARK MIN YOUNG :lol:

Anyway 

Banso PMY’s buddy who travelled with her last june in LA is also attend the premiere tonight 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

OMG during the red carpet the fans were screaming like crazy and the MC calls the next guest,  i was so surprised cuz I thought the MC said PARK MIN YOUNG , but when the guest walks in, it turned out to be HWANG MIN HYUN not PARK MIN YOUNG :lol:

Anyway 

Banso PMY’s buddy who travelled with her last june in LA is also attend the premiere tonight 

the sound is similar. I was also heard Yoo Jae Suk(in happy together) said pmy but actually he said min hyun:sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Anyway 

The reporters might 'ambush' her already if it's really her:joy: not expecting her to come at all but I believe she supports him silently

Banso may had received the invitation during the LA trip:P jk

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Joon: I'm falling for artistic works (painting) these days. While there are way too many artists & masterpieces, it's also fun getting to know my taste. Ofc when I got to learn such interests, I also enjoy many other feelings (they bring), at the same time the fact of gradually/ continuously spreading out just like many branches (of a tree) has its fun too. But right now I'm just merely a beginner. Haha 

No worries VP, your secretary is also an art-lover (maybe expert level) so she can walk you through, she's been to many artsy places around the world if you don't mind being her company :joy:

Very interesting :wub::wub:

It wouldn't be weird if she comes with jinjoo hand to hand right haha since they are buddies. Oh well...probably her friends asked her will she attend it and she chose not to but psstt psstt look after my man for me huhu 웃픔.

So sad but oh well things can get out of control if medias aftering PPC. 

Yeah maybe PSJ gonna watch it twice (like he watch his MR movie again with V hehe) or having big movie screen movie with her at home. If she freak out,he's there to hold her :P

• LOL 5

Idk why, i 100% believe she won’t attend the premiere cuz of the rumor or whatever reason , but then I remembered PSJ once said “nothing is certain in life”,

so i was expect not expect to see her  walking the red carpet tonight,

cuz we never know what gonna happen in the next seconds of our lifes right

Anyway 

i guess didn’t attend is the best way for them, cuz if she attend I’m pretty sure the headlines for the news tomorrow morning will be PPc and not the movie :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

but then I remembered PSJ once said “nothing is certain in life”,

Yeah Im prettu sure she won't coming, yeah nothing is certain in life but remember cosmo guys, they always gave us surprise :joy: but i dont think she will come :P