[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

28 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

hmm interesting. I know that account but just by the name (her name in the account name, and his next drama in the description), didn't know such story. As you said, there're many updates about Joon tho ... 

i used to follow her and fikabeauty acc something back then.. but they no longer update about PPC so i unfollowed them hahah.. but she updates about PSJ regularly now which is nice~ but yeah she can ship anyone she wants it’s a free country.. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahha really? but she writes fanfic about labit/HPL haha.. i think she doesnt know what she wants hahahha..  

Or maybe she reads in our thread about the dvd cut and she is going to abandon the labit ship and decide to ship again to ppc:P LOL:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

while filming that, pmy asked to staff "I've never received a proposal. so should i splay my fingers for a ring to put my finger easily?"

so psj said

"If you just do this, i will massage your hand like this..

or i will tickle(your finger)

or i will tap(your finger)'tok, tok'."

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

@twoparkcouple don't worry pmy.. soon, someone will propose to you for real:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Sweet present (for tonight) again thanks to our @twoparkcouple:heart:

So Joon just sent another letter in the fancafe (sorry I can't talk about the detail) but he said he's counting on us for TDF's ticket sales lol~ guyz whoever has access to the movie in your country, plz go & see him (for someone like me :bawling:) even it's not your taste ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think I will watch TDF soon...but i'm scared..haha...honestly, i don't like that kind of movie.:joy:

I’m afraid to watch too, but luckily have found a partner to watch TDF when it comes to my country :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sueeila said:

the author of the fanfics every moment was you said that she would do a wrap up of the story... meaning that the story will come to an end?  oh dear i'll miss reading the story its really my one of favourite place to visit every day... no more exciting new stories await :tears:

S o sad :bawling: 

I really enjoyed reading every moment was you. 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 11:16 PM, twoparkcouple said:

ohh..in the commentary of this scene,  psj said "It seems like you have stars in your eyes..wow..look at that."

melted.. :wub:i thought so too whenever i looked at her eyes..'wow..her eyes twinkle like stars.'

Thanks for sharing this @twoparkcouple :star::heart:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

In this position, she made a NG, bursting out laughing. so psj laughed too as standing up. but pmy held him and let him sit down again..then she hit his chest...it's so sweet and cute.:love:

so sweet :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

pretty much all PPC fans' observation...  #TheRealDeal

Talking about JYM, I found it quite funny he's still kinda awkward around her (he shared this in one WWWSK interview about her cameo) but they didn't look that in Yeon's Kitchen, pretty comfy instead. 

And tho he's supposed to treat her a guest (while him being the "host" in WWWSK), Joon was on eyes on Mi Nyeongie during the bts for this ep kkk. His level of being comfy with ppl may be hard to understand, I guess we just know it thru his actions :D

• Like 2

Yay, BOOM, PSJ did it!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! we did it...jajaja---just 1  day TDF….---yes, fighting!!!!

Omg, woohoo…..so happy. Let’s all watch it.  A million thx, xoxo.! Support PSJ ALL THE WAY!! :wub::wub::wub:

cr to the owners: Ty, psj fans!!!! Muah!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lex6nJky_/

https://twitter.com/photojaneic/status/1156592408697511936

TDF : action-packed a blockbuster.... (imagine, just showing in SK theater(s), i.e., showcase not just the PSJ versatility + the rest of the actors, but also inspire a new perspective of our awesome (big “suspense” genre) an entertaining film and now PSJ a bonafide action “king” in this “happy” planet = PSJ, a humble, true to self, knows what he wantsstraight shooter, v. down to earth, v good actor, w/ a good heart + bonus srsly, HOT!!!!! LET'S STAY LOYAL TO OUR CAPT. WHO IS LOYAL TO US!!! :heart: (coming soon, in US aug.14, not soon tho...):bawling:

:love:ALL PPS,:thumbsup: PPC- WWWSK BTS: TQ! 

• Love 1