[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

collection of psj teasing pmy on bts.:D

1. psj kept moving his body so that pmy's stylist couldn't take a pic of pmy. haha:lol:

2. bts in this scene, psj kept looking for Miso(pmy) even though pmy was right in front of him.:D 

"Why isn't Miso coming?" 

"Where is Miso?" 

"Does Miso go to toilet?" 

(To staff)"Where did Miso go?" 

3. psj wearing pmy's shoes(pink slippers), and teasing her small feet. 

SJ- "Secretary kim, is this niece's shoes?" "I think this is not your shoes." 

MY- stop it(with smile). give your shoes to me. 

SJ- "Ahh..is this a big toe guards?" :lol:    

4. in this scene, their height difference was so big. so pmy suddenly took books off the shelf and put them on the floor then stood on books.

so psj stood on tiptoes and then jumped in order to look down at her.:lol:

at this point, ppc looked at each other and smiled..it was really sweet.:bawling:         

their relationship/friendship is super adorable. thank you for these. my heart is melting:wub:

& I hope PSJ have a successful movie premiere!! 

11 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Banso may had received the invitation during the LA trip:P jk

i think Banso attended the premiere to show support for both directornim + PSJ too. she was in the film ‘Midnight Runner’ with PSJ (her role is the girl in bar). i think maybe the director invited her. **the director of SAJA directed Midnight Runner too.. or maybe PSJ invited her who knows right?? hehe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahaha... I guess she gonna watch it later at her neighbor's house:P *joking*

Where her neighbour can sit very close and protect her at the scary scenes - i.e. all the whole movie! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ohh..in the commentary of this scene,  psj said "It seems like you have stars in your eyes..wow..look at that."

melted.. :wub:i thought so too whenever i looked at her eyes..'wow..her eyes twinkle like stars.'

Me tooo!!! Her eyes were sparkling! Were there tears? I wasnt sure actually... lol! But if there are.. they really looked like tears of happiness! Her eyes were just speaking happiness! :love:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ohh..in the commentary of this scene,  psj said "It seems like you have stars in your eyes..wow..look at that."

melted.. :wub:i thought so too whenever i looked at her eyes..'wow..her eyes twinkle like stars.'

AWWWWWWWW~ stars~~~~

52.gif

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

oh sooooo sweet !!

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Photo-Grid-1564499471756.jpg

obviously, psj loves staring at pmy.. i can imagine pmy's smile after hearing that line from psj.. 

thank you for sharing:D

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ohh ..in the commentary of this scene,  psj said "It seems like you have stars in your eyes..wow..look at that."

:wub: so  sweet 

agree   her eyes were sparkling especially in the wedding dress scenes and even in  the bed scene with her wearing white polo shirt on 

@twoparkcouple thanks for sharing 

• Like 1