[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the scene is in the couple commentary. but they didn't say if the line was an adlib or not.

is it ok to share what they say about it? its 1 if the scenes i like coz they look so natural in it. i dont know why but i always smile when I watch it. :wub: thank you...

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I think PSJ can be director one day. PMY said he's good at finding points of acting to deliver feelings. Most his costars praised him for his good acting. Not to mention his kiss of cos, with good angles taken. I dont say he wont be an actor anymore someday but because he is smart, I think he will be more than just an actor. Maybe holding hands with awesome ent as board members or maybe film director idk. He seems a person who capable to do many things.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. He ad-libs a lot in all his projects,  and has been praised by both co-stars and directors for his ideas for scenes and dialogue.  In "Midnight Runners" (aka "Young Cops" some of the best scenes with him and Kang Haneul were ad-libs and improvized by PSJ with KH responding, and the director letting them keep going because it was great.  I remember an interview with both of them talking and laughing about it, and KH saying that he wouldn't be surprised if PSJ became an actor/director. 

Even senior actors have commented very favorably about his ability to see an entire scene and how it should be expressed best. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

@twoparkcouple In dvd Is there add a scene to eat ice cream just one scene? Only scene that add on. Thank you

add scenes which i've found are ep.13~14 bed scene and ep.15 ice cream scene. i heard there are more add scenes in dvd. but i can't watch all contents yet, so idk how many add scenes are in dvd.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes pizza scene bts is on dvd. psj sweetly put pizza sauce on her lip by himself.:wub:

but this is all. the moment on bts suddenly is cut. i think the latter part of pizza sauce bts was also deleted.:joy:

thank you for sharing. hmm they cut many sweet scenes:tears:

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

there are commentary and bts about punishment kiss

oh my bad i jst realised u already wrote  about PSJ’s ad-lib in that scene. thnks so much.. hopefully i will be able to watch those precious BTS in a few days coz the DVD has already arrived at my sister’s house. im so excited :relaxed:.. i hope they include photoshoot sessions with Simba in the DVD :w00t:

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes pizza scene bts is on dvd. psj sweetly put pizza sauce on her lip by himself.:wub:

but this is all. the moment on bts suddenly is cut. i think the latter part of pizza sauce bts was also deleted.:joy:

For this part, what did pmy say in the beginning? I just can understand something like “there’s lots of cream”? And what did psj say after he put the sauce? I cannot really hear it clearly. :crazy: thanks in advance :D

20 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

For this part, what did pmy say in the beginning? I just can understand something like “there’s lots of cream”? And what did psj say after he put the sauce? I cannot really hear it clearly. :crazy: thanks in advance :D

pmy- It's not easy to put sauce because it's oily.

psj- there is nothing Youngjoon(psj) can't do.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy- It's not easy to put sauce because it's oily.

psj- there is nothing Youngjoon(psj) can't do.

Another dose of sweetness thanks to your translation :wub: Just like a girlfriend kutely nagging & her oppa who's willing to do anything for her. So basically if they have another season, their postnuptial life (as Mi Nyeongie prefers) will have an exchange in their roles (as Joon has said), our VP will obviously tag her around & be her personal secretary/ stylist :lol:

• Love 2