[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why they didn't released bts like this on ai

yep tvN is so weird.. some of the bts are super sweet in the DVD but they only showed us crappy stuffs in their bts.. no wonder haters said PMY was not friendly to PSJ compared to her other costars.. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Yeaahh seojoon ssii,, she was like goddess in here :wub:

PSJ: YJ has so many shirts. But since then, he has cherished that shirt.

Ahaha! This part reminds me of the scene when they were booking their honeymoon and he made innuendos :sweatingbullets: and she slapped his back so hard! I was expecting to read next that she slapped him here too ahaha.

Guys If they were soo comfortable with each other as the commentary sounds like. Then no wonder Cosmo awards happened too. And they didn’t care about the rumours.

Also the gap between the drama ending to random Cosmo award meet up in China! Soo much we don’t know about.

It may all seem sporadic and out of the blue in our eyes  but maybe we’re just seeing the bare crumbs ahaha  And also the meet ups with the WWWSK cast for dinner back in December. Didn’t they meet up twice after the drama ended? Maybe I’m wrong loool ahhh

The commentary tid bits are soo juicy! It’s making me think overtime:tounge_xd:

• Like 1

I think PSJ can be director one day. PMY said he's good at finding points of acting to deliver feelings. Most his costars praised him for his good acting. Not to mention his kiss of cos, with good angles taken. I dont say he wont be an actor anymore someday but because he is smart, I think he will be more than just an actor. Maybe holding hands with awesome ent as board members or maybe film director idk. He seems a person who capable to do many things.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

there are none? awww i was really hoping to see that bts in DVD. what about punishment kiss, when they took selfies? did they include that bts in DVD? 

there are commentary and bts about punishment kiss.

16 minutes ago, nehemiah said:

how about the scene where LYJ is calling KMS his girlfriend in the street??.. is that also an adlib?? 

the scene is in the couple commentary. but they didn't say if the line was an adlib or not.

• Thanks 2