[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If anyone here likes to watch more romance, go ahead and watch hpl.

I stand here for solid story. 

a little confused.. are you reccomending it to people who like to watch romance because it has a solid story?

Both WWWSK and HPL are cliche shallow dramas. :lol:

WHAT MADE WWWSK RATINGS SOAR AMONG THE TOP RATING DRAMAS OF 2018 ARE THE CHEMISTRY AND DIRECTING PLUS EXECUTION. 

For our "unwanted visitors" HPL is better well fine that is your opinion but fact remains that WWWSK is the more successful drama. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

a little confused.. are you reccomending it to people who like to watch romance because it has a solid story?

just  gather the rabit couple romance. I mean the whole kiss scenes and lovey dovey scenes.That is what most hpl fans love about the hpl drama. Their on screen chemistry. Not the main purpose of the storyline. 

No no no. My ultimate SOLID STORY is definitely WWWSK. forever!:kiss_wink:

Perfect with the main storyline, perfect casts, perfect romance, perfect chemistry not only ppc but with all the characters too, perfect execution,perfect ending... Its ULTIMATE PERFECT.

• Like 1

Your opinion HPL is more enjoyable to watch than WWWSK ,and u dropped WWWSK because of the so so story,right? @jaeuckismylife , I respect your opinion.

Here’s my opinion

Even if your WHOLE FANDOM come and barking here, saying “we dropped wwwsk” , IT’S NOT GONNA CHANGE THE FACT! That WWWSK DID BETTER THAN hpl. 

GOOGLE IT!

:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

just  gather the rabit couple romance. I mean the whole kiss scenes and lovey dovey scenes.That is what most hpl fans love about the hpl drama. Their on screen chemistry. Not the main purpose of the storyline. 

No no no. My ultimate SOLID STORY is WWWSK. forever!:kiss_wink:

no no.. nothing against if you are recommneding it. lol! just checking.. coz you were saying on your previous posts that you are not totally on board with it. But if you like it and youre inviting others to watch and enjoy it.. thats fine.^_^

actually i dont really care if ppl dont like wwwsk.. it’s ur choice lol.. i dont like HPL and it’s my choice.. :joy:~~however i would never go to HPL /labit thread and start justifying my preference to their face when i know they will come after me and call me crazy shipper. besides, i respect their places/threads and im not gonna go there and force my opinion on them.. 

nah i hv better things to do.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@jaeuckismylife   and to add another fact, hpl average rating is the lowest ever of all tvn wed-thursday dramas aired until now. It sounds cruel..but this is fact.

True.

While the highest rating Wednesday Thursday TVN Drama of all time is Encounter and SECOND HIGHEST RATING TVN WED THURS DRAMA OF ALL TIME IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

oh my what a day in this thread

I agree that wwwsk is a so so drama but like all shippers here said THE CHEMISTRY THE DIRECTING THE EXECUTION etc.. what makes wwwsk SPECIAL

but.... but i think what others don't like wwwsk because they don't like psj ^_^(some said his not handsome enough to play LYJ) hahaha don't hate me

come on chill and relax don't stress out haters will be haters... 

so other than wwwsk i miss the big bang theory gonna watch the last episode again :P and the ep 13 bed scene to make it 50mil views 

roger and out :D

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

no no.. nothing against if you are recommneding it. lol! just checking.. coz you were saying on your previous posts that you are not totally on board with it. But if you like it and youre inviting others to watch and enjoy it.. thats fine.^_^

Not entirely like it but still gotta promote PMY's drama cuz she's the best in doing her job. ;) Whatever flaws in her drama, there must be something that makes people remind her as her character. That means she nailed it. 

oh but can i say this the wrap up party video that's posted above i think the main reason the drama turned out so well because the actors, the cast & crew gave their 100% which is why they seem to be pretty proud of their work. like look at seojoon & minyoung raising both of their hands in their while applauding & the whole crew cheering for them loudly. their proud expressions that they were able to create a magical sensation what they aimed for. it's important to be satisfied in the end & leave with no regrets. i'm glad it was a drama they all enthusiastically worked on & it will forever remain as a cheerful experience in their memory :)

• Like 1

Specially to all who remain silent/loyal lurkers/secret pps here,

Promoting again whoever wants to buy it! This WWWSK drama has real made DVD that will be release soon. Whoever wants to own kdrama dvd you can get this :kiss_wink: this is a real thing! Specially made wedding photo album are given too!

(It's her first drama that she gets to wear this beaùtiful wedding dress. She loves it )

c0euyfz.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

@jaeuckismylife thanks for visit in here but the one thing you have to know, some of us didn't like hpl but it doesn't mean we dont like KJW. (im afraid there will be misunderstanding that if we dont like hpl because we dont like pmy act with another actor besides psj) :)

My point exactly. Thanks for clarifiying it to @jaeuckismylife.