[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

True cause in the bts of wall scene when PMY demonstrated how she is gonna approach him & director said "ok we will go with this" the little whine psj left showed how nervous he was about the whole scene when it wasn't his first time doing his bed scene or showing his abs out in the open. He did similar but more raunchy bed scene in "witche's romance" but in the bts he was so playful there! But with pmy the after effect on his face was either dazed or nervousness which is so unlike him :P

He's a man, and a healthy,  grown man in his prime, at that....so... physically, that makes hiding his attraction and feelings toward PMY very difficult, even as professional as he is. I don't see him as shy, just in an awkward position caused by physiology. He has no problem showing his amazing body, as he has done on many shows, ads, and Instagram posts. But it's VERY difficult to have his bare-chest caressed by the woman he's attracted to, especially in a sexually romantic scene, and still control his body's very natural response to her and her touch, while surrounded by an entire film crew. In private, things just take their natural course, but during a shoot, it would be awkward and embarrassing if he has to wait some moments before he can sit up again without his reaction being obvious for all to see....

I know male actors and dancers who say that they try to control their bodies' reactions by thinking about sports. Lol. 

So his "whining" or reluctance is understandable. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in hpl wrap up party, pmy said to her fans she hasn't slept for 4 days.:tears:

omg i hope she rest well..... >__<

4 days...... i couldn't even take it after 2 days of not sleeping.... she lasted 4...... >__<

16 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

omg i hope she rest well..... >__<

4 days...... i couldn't even take it after 2 days of not sleeping.... she lasted 4...... >__<

i think she meant she was not able to sleep well for 4 days.. :D

maybe she just have like a maximum of 2 or 3 hrs of sleep intervals for 4 days. because of her tight schedule.

But I hope this time she's having the full 9 hours of deserved sleep! :blush:

Soompi will send trophy to PMY. I wonder what she will say winning another award for WWWSK B)

Too bad we could not make them win for Best Couple. They deserved it but the competition is a very popular KPop idol's drama. Although I like him, I don't think their team up deserves the best couple award. Stans really vote for anything related to their biases even if not deserving. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Soompi will send trophy to PMY. I wonder what she will say winning another award for WWWSK B)

she already got the trophy.. she said tq to fans who love wwwsk and hope fans will enjoy HpL! her english is really good! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i think she meant she was not able to sleep well for 4 days.. :D

maybe she just have like a maximum of 2 or 3 hrs of sleep intervals for 4 days. because of her tight schedule.

But I hope this time she's having the full 9 hours of deserved sleep! :blush:

ah... it is as bad ahhaha... not sleeping enough is even more tiring omg....

yes i hope she is having a awesome sleep today...