[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

giphy.gif

And then today comes.........
I am looking forward to coming back again when PMY's drama reaches the final episode. :blush::heart:

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Seeing my older posts you guys can sense that I wasn't that into this drama. I forced myself to watch it for PMY. Glad that somewhere somehow the drama wrapped up as happy ending. Overall, if anyone enjoy just romance, hpl is a drama that you can watch. You got a moment when you argue with your boyfriend, hpl can give some ideas what to do. haha.

Here, I would like to congratulate her for finishing her drama up till this morning. Glad she made it till the end. I would say she did well as SDM. She played an amazing fangirl, good friend, talented curator and cute, lovable and understanding girlfriend.

We should give credit to her effort for understanding and love for her fans by choosing this drama theme, the fangirl world...Romance is something around her life so it doesn't worry me that much how she will portray it lol. She did well on that too. Showing much of it.

Her effort on the fashion, the look, the makeup, we love seeing her beautiful image. We love seeing her smile throughout the drama. Her happy virus that brings joy throughout hpl drama set. She secured her title as RomCom Queen. Congrats for gaining Bulldozer Queen, Adlibs Queen, Fashion Queen and even Kiss Queen.

Hide contents

tbh, I personally think she enjoyed all the kisses. Comeon pmy gotta kiss handsome kjw who known for melloromance and expected to have sexy kiss. It would be weird if he did not get excited too.
No matter how hard he tried to control, she keeps pulling him (which i think whether bcos of her height or she did enjoy it too lol). Both are good at kissing. She made him feel that way. I wont blame kjw if he enjoyed it too. And I noticed kjw like to kiss while holding partner's body. I guess that is his kissing style. I dont know if pmy is showing how dokjil kiss should be portray lol. So it would be more weird if no one saying anything about touching her sacred area. lol. Act while enjoy.
So anyone who wants to enjoy such kiss scene it is something you can watch again..the wood kiss scene was lustly good tho haha

And all the romance portrayed, lets just say PMY enjoyed for awhile being with someone else. hoho. She was the one who chose to be in romcom again this fast.

Anw, Have a nice good rest Rachel. Gain back your energy and hope to see your smile again later when Busted 2 come out.

I though I am on different shipper page. ✌️

But PMY is so pretty in wrap up party. Si congratulations to her and the casts. Really wish her well and hope she will get more rest now. 

Spoiler

The HPL wrap party photos together. PMY looks tired and awkward :sweatingbullets:

20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

As a fan of PMY, cant help to congratulate her. 

But yall knows, I'm more excited for PPC.:wub:

yesss. I hope WWWSK have a reunion anniversary :wub:

• Love 2

20190531-011701.png

20190531-015211.jpg

20190531-012610.jpg

20190531-012552.jpg

20190531-012528.jpg

20190531-012514.jpg

20190531-012449.jpg

Screenshot-20190531-010942.png

20190531-020817.jpg

i've been waiting for this moment i can say this, because hpl was over. 

During wwwsk, pmy's stylist uploaded pics where pmy team&psj team always ate together, played together and watched together. ppc team were very close even from the beginning to the final. of course, during wwwsk reward trip and even now..

but her team was not close with co-star's team during hpl, like pmy's previous drama(qf7d).(psj team also was not close with his co-star team(during ffmw))

pmy team(and psj team) just was close with her(his) co-star team only in wwwsk. so what does this mean?:D:wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Keunmin somehow made friends with some of KJWs style team I saw her picture with one of KJWs stylist (?). But yeah.. PSJ and PMy style team have been close since the very beginning, even before wwwsk started airing... up until now. lol! they always go out and watch new episodes of wwwsk together.  you can just see on how they interact with each other that theyve beem hanging out for quite a while already.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

During wwwsk, pmy's stylist uploaded pics where pmy team&psj team always ate together, played together and watched together. ppc team were very close even from the beginning to the final. and of course, during wwwsk reward trip too.

but her team was not close with co-star's team during hpl, like pmy's previous drama(qf7d).(psj team also was not close with his co-star team(during ffmw))

pmy team(and psj team) just was close with her(his) co-star team only in wwwsk. so what does this mean?:D:wub:

it means we will win

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

31 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

During wwwsk, pmy's stylist uploaded pics where pmy team&psj team always ate together, played together and watched together. ppc team were very close even from the beginning to the final. and of course, during wwwsk reward trip too.

and don't see her accidentally "like" or "follow" on IG,  like she did during WWWSK broadcasting ?!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think Keunmin somehow made friends with some of KJWs style team I saw her picture with one of KJWs stylist (?). But yeah.. PSJ and PMy style team have been close since the very beginning, even before wwwsk started airing... up until now. lol! they always go out and watch new episodes of wwwsk together.  you can just see on how they interact with each other that theyve beem hanging out for quite a while already.

When was the last time they hung out together? Honestly other than mont blanc what’s keeping this ship sailing for me is the two teams’ closeness with each other

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

talk about the staffs, I was always wonder didn't they feel too cringy on her latest drama? they were on the set watching that nonstop lovey dovey straight...urgghh I might just walk away...

i thought you enjoyed it? lol!. ok.. it seemed like you're still fluttering with HPL.. lol. we understand.. but notice that every post you made today.. is about it. :rolleyes: just decide  if you liked it or not. its ok girl.. lol! no ones gonna hold that against you. :P

2 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

:wub: sounds like music to my ears! Why havent i seen this in any of the ppc shipper ig account lol

here you go... ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i thought you enjoyed it? lol!. ok.. it seemed like you're still fluttering with HPL.. lol. we understand.. but notice that every post you made today.. is about it. :rolleyes: just decide  if you liked it or not. its ok girl.. lol! no ones gonna hold that against you. :P

here you go... ^_^

But these are old posts isnt it? I was referrring to the may 1st outing :sweatingbullets: just delulu-ing that maybe pmy-psj are together whenever the team hang out together :wub:

24 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

But these are old posts isnt it? I was referrring to the may 1st outing :sweatingbullets: just delulu-ing that maybe pmy-psj are together whenever the team hang out together :wub:

It was via an IG story when their teams got together May 1st. That’s probs why you can’t see the vid unless someone has a saved one somewhere on insta? 

34 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

may 1st outing :sweatingbullets: just delulu-ing that maybe pmy-psj are together whenever the team hang out together

the video is on that post I sent. do you have InStagram? you need to swipe on the post.. that aura photo of them is just the first photo. 

see the caption? PPc team reunited and did IG live..