[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

PSJ will promote Saja in Taiwan this august.

Seems he is really bussy this year. Maybe this month he can take alot rest before he get bussiness for saja n of course ,hope u can get alot time with your gf this month.:wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

In Youns Kitchen? I cant recall that... why and how ?

I think I saw a video of it months ago.. not sure.. been trying to find it to check if it is from Youns Kitchen 2.. 

But just curious.. anyone knows why is The Divine Fury also known as Saja? 

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

In Youns Kitchen? I cant recall that... why and how ?

i think in Youn’s kitchen 2, when he was buying groceries, he wore sunglasses that looked like character Leon from movie Leon the Assassin. that movie was from a long time ago.. i think that’s y they put Leon as his nickname. but in kill me heal me PSJ’s character was named Ri-On (sounded like Lion) too.. and now his new movie is Saja (Lion)~~ 

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i worried pmy might be sick.. she has not update her ig at all after Hpl wrap party..i read on ig she even left the wrap party early~~ 

yep i heard she didn't join a 2nd party and went to home early after 1st party. it seems that she was very tired.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

I think maybe his smile may make her loose from fatigue.:blush:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thank you PMY for the past 3 months!! I enjoy your drama. You have worked so hard. I hope you can take some serious rest before starting next project. Love u!!!!!!!!!!!❤️ PMY is PSJ way!

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep i heard she didn't join a 2nd party and went to home early after 1st party. it seems that she was very tired.

poor pmy:tears: she should rest. Did she leave the party before watch the end of darma?