[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, floreyn said:

I am truly speechless. WHY am I being shown reasons for why HPL did not make the cut. I do not care and frankly do not even FOLLOW the drama. Also, I never once said or implied that PPC are the only ones who do not appreciate HPL. Not once. This is about INTRApersonal reflection within the community. It has NOTHING to do with HPL/KJW/whether the drama was a flop or blockbuster.

ohhh girl now your thoughts are just all over the place.. lol! 

how bout this.. you dont like this "community" dont be here. 

but dont go calling out everyone here. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that’s the problem! u dont even follow the drama so u cant possibly understnd our frustation..~~ and u’re coming at us saying we’re’ rejoicing in her failure’ and trying to ‘trample whatever projects they have’ as if we’re hating on the drama bcoz we are crazy shippers.. it’s not like that all.. try to see the drama first and maybe u’ll have the same opinion too.. if u think WWWSK is bad, im intrigued to see what you have to say about HPL..

whatever.. im over this~~~ 

Listen, by "follow" I meant, I watched it, I dropped it (as elaborated, time and time again in my previous posts). Because I did not like or care for it. Anyways, I'm totally over this too. It's clear that a productive conversation is not about to happen. 

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhh girl now your thoughts are just all over the place.. lol! 

how bout this.. you dont like this "community" dont be here. 

but dont go calling out everyone here. 

You can't individually call out people - that is not ??? nice. I don't know why you're not acknowledging this. If you felt the post didn't pertain to you, you could've simply moved on with your life. I don't understand why there's such an over-reaction, unless, of course, there was some personal conflict that occurred. :no_mouth: You're more messy than I am because you've yet to coherently address any of my actual concerns. Anyways, this forum is just as mine to access as it is yours. Have a good one lmao.

I just can’t understand when somebody  says WWWSK was PMY weakest drama, when the drama itself brought her to the top again..

Also i really can’t understand when somebody says she is a SOLID fan of PMY, but then says “I don’t even FOLLOW her drama”.

At this point I can’t tell whether  you’re a fan,a hater,a shipper,or an angel sent from heaven to get our attention here?

:joy:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I just can’t understand when somebody  says WWWSK was PMY weakest drama, when the drama itself brought her to the top again..

Also i really can’t understand when somebody says she is a SOLID fan of PMY, but then says “I don’t care if her drama is a flop or blockbuster because i don’t even FOLLOW her drama”.

At this point I can’t tell if you’re a fan,a hater,a shipper,or an angel sent from heaven to get our attention here?

:joy:

I said acting-wise, it was her weakest drama. What that means is: unfortunately, PMY was not able to exercise all the skills I KNOW she has in her toolskit because I've been following her FOREVER. Popularity has absolutely NOTHING to do with acting - you can be an awful actor and still do well, ratings wise. That much is not hard to understand. Conversely, you can be a great actor, and not do well, ratings wise. See how that works?

Finally, please, for the love of god, READ what I write if you're going to attempt to attack me. Also, you took “I don’t care if her drama is a flop or blockbuster because i don’t even FOLLOW her drama” out of context. If you read the entire paragraph, hopefully it'll make more sense. I am a PMY, PSJ and PPC fan, and just because I refuse to succumb to herd mentality here does not make me a hater. 

6 minutes ago, floreyn said:

I don't understand why there's such an over-reaction, unless, of course, there was some personal conflict that occurred

Because you start it with the wrong statement, I don't even know how you can say that because we didn't like that

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

just can’t understand when somebody  says WWWSK was PMY weakest drama, when the drama itself brought her to the top again..

If its not because of wwwsk maybe I still don't know who PMY is :tears: so its her weakest drama really don't make sense

• Like 1

i've read blu-ray&dvd production's answers about 77 minutes cut bts.(bcoz fans demanded exact reasons.) the reason why 70 mins bts were deleted and no bgm multiangle kiss scene(30 mins-> 23mins) hug scene(30 mins-> 27 mins) are that ppc's agencies didn't allow these parts to be included on dvd. but they said they couldn't tell why agencies didn't allow and what kind of bts they deleted. 

hmm..i wonder why ppc's agencies want to hide some bts, as agencies said before, if ppc're just close friends. B)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

Strange that she hasn't updated yet. She is very addicted social. What reason she hasn't updated until now? or there is a problem in a shooting.:sweatingbullets: although will busy but  if want to update, it easy expect don’t want to do.

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i wonder why ppc's agencies want to hide some bts, if as agencies said, ppc're just close friends. B)

ikr? so suspicious.. btw i saw on ig some folk said the dvd will be released in oct? is it true? 

15 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Strange that she hasn't updated yet. She is very addicted social. What reason she hasn't updated until now? or there is a problem in a shooting.:sweatingbullets: although will busy but  if want to update, it easy expect don’t want to do.

This is what I was thinking since yesterday,,

17 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

bcoz filming already ended, i think she's sleeping now. a few hours ago, her stylist wrote on her ig story "filming was over. she's so sleepy to death." so pmy is also so sleepy and tired.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, floreyn said:

Listen, by "follow" I meant, I watched it, I dropped it (as elaborated, time and time again in my previous posts). Because I did not like or care for it.

& people on this forum have been regular viewer of hpl so as a viewer they have the right to express their concern, likes & dislikes unlike you who claimed to be a pmy fan yet you stopped watching it in the middle when i've seen so many people watching the drama to the end just for pmy despite of not liking it. you are all over the place with whatever the heck you are concerened about & at this point you are giving everyone an unnecessary headache. lastly to put it in simple words we all are here for psj  & pmy. we both love them as an individual. will always be open & have a solid personal opinion towards their future endeavours & it's just a added bonus that we fancy them as an unit but if they don't make it in the long run all of us are mature enough to accept it too! stop generalising all of us as someone who can't see past their ship :/

• Like 2
  • Love 3