Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

PMY surely a chemistry queen. She do looks good with anyone. Its amazing that we can feel the romance in her dramas. Of course...more love can be seen in WWWSK. :D

Pmy got same chemistry with all co actor..She even have good chemistry with her cf partner too.. queen of chemistry..but the difference can compare it only in wwwsk bts..she only behave differently in wwwsk bts..other bts she act normally as usual..

gonna spend my weekend watching vp and sec kim again.. i still cant get over them~~ 

shipping k-couples is so harddd tbh. i dont think we will ever see them together in one place again unless they are caught by dispatch.. (and i dont want them to be caught).. this is why cosmo event will always have a special place in my heart :wub:

• LOL 1

16 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

It's a fan who loves shipping drama couples.  No definite and fixated loyalty. Better unfollow if it causes you sore eyes. 

so that’s y she nvr post about ppc again lol..  i followed that ig acc despite of language barrier coz i thought it’s a ppc shipper acc lol.. (i assumed it’s a shipper acc coz she put ‘bubi couple‘ in her ig bio).. my mistake lol.. gonna unfollow :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

gonna spend my weekend watching vp and sec kim again.. i still cant get over them~~ 

shipping k-couples is so harddd tbh. i dont think we will ever see them together in one place again unless they are caught by dispatch.. (and i dont want them to be caught).. this is why cosmo event will always have a special place i

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

shipping k-couples is so harddd tbh. i dont think we will ever see them together in one place again unless they are caught by dispatch.. (and i dont want them to be caught).. this is why cosmo event will always have a special place in my heart :wub:

I'm gonna spend my weekend watching wwwsk on utube, gonna help the bed scene video reach 100m views...

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I'm gonna spend my weekend watching wwwsk on utube, gonna help the bed scene video reach 100m views...

u should.. i probably hv contributed to 20mil views myself.. u gotta help out too :joy::joy:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so that’s y she nvr post about ppc again lol..  i followed that ig acc despite of language barrier coz i thought it’s a ppc shipper acc lol.. (i assumed it’s a shipper acc coz she put ‘bubi couple‘ in her ig bio).. my mistake lol.. gonna unfollow :sweatingbullets:

I followed her account too, and I have no idea if she is still in this ship or not, because according to her captions it's seems like she is a fan of KJW, she said she is KJW's online gf , she never said she ship pmy with kjw.. 

@seoseo From what I understood of your previous post, you said we can never be sure how much PMY salary and other income are. You somehow expressed doubt on the validity of media ranking and implying maybe PMY should also be among the highest paid actresses it is just that no one knows for sure how much she is really earning. 

That is why my reply was about taxes because her salary and other earnings are reported to the Tax Bureau yearly. Taxes are computed based on the salary and other income. That is why the media knew and able to make a ranking of the salaries of actors and actresses, because once financial statements are submitted to the government, it will become public record.

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

she said she is KJW's online gf , she never said she ship pmy with kjw.. 

really? :joy:.. i dont understand any of her captions or the comments actually so i just assumed everything lol.. but yeah maybe she jst a fan of everybody so she just post whatever she likes hahah.. i wouldnt hv unfollowed her if she keeps posting about ppc too.. but i think her priority now is not ppc so that’s fine.. i will jst go follow other shippers acc :)

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

really? :joy:.. i dont understand any of her captions or the comments actually so i just assumed everything lol.. but yeah maybe she jst a fan of everybody so she just post whatever she likes hahah.. i wouldnt hv unfollowed her if she keeps posting about ppc too.. but i think her priority now is not ppc so that’s fine.. i will jst go follow other shippers acc :)

Yeah , her post are crazy about KJW,  she probably wants to ship pmy with kjw but I guess it's hard for her to just leave the ship (PPc) because deep inside her heart she knows PPc is real so she ended up shipping kjw with herself... 

• LOL 1

If an  instagram account do not have ParkPark or anything PSJ PMY related name as username, then we have NO right to demand from them to post only PPC, if we do not like their posts we better unfollow, they will gain new followers from fans of their new posted pics anyway.

The account you are talking about was not even an original PPC account, it was created and gained alot of followers because of SongSong. Many SSC shippers unfollowed when she posted PPC and now if she will post another pics she will gain KJW fans as followers.  Fans come and go. 

• Insightful 2

On 4/24/2019 at 12:17 PM, twoparkcouple said:

blu-ray and dvd will be released on May or June.:) dvd team said they're doing a last check and confirmation. the exact release date will come out soon.

I 'm sorry may I know where did you get the info from? Cus according to my source they will be released around fall... I hope they could release them earlier

If they keep pushing the release date of the DVD/blue ray until PSJ' new drama end, I have a feeling that something big was caught by cameras during wwwsk filming period,and something very very big and spectacular is gonna happen, maybe they will confirm their relationship...

:D

46 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I 'm sorry may I know where did you get the info from? Cus according to my source they will be released around fall... I hope they could release them earlier

i got the info on board for high level members in wwwsk dvd cafe..dvd staff said production company and distributor are doing last check and confirmation so if the confirmation is completed, release date will be set soon.

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i got the info on board for high level members in wwwsk dvd cafe..dvd staff said production company and distributor are doing last check and confirmation so if the confirmation is completed, release date will be set soon.

Oh really? Tq dear:lol: i've been waiting like crazy here :joy: 

Somebody says Mr.Hunter and Mr.Healer are already out from their hideouts, and Mr.Lion is on his move so they remind Mr.Aura to stay strong, and protect his property. 

OMG my fellow PPc shippers are hilarious. :D

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Somebody says Mr.Hunter and Mr.Healer are already out from their hideouts, and Mr.Lion is on his move so they remind Mr.Aura to stay strong, and protect his property. 

Hahaha lol:joy: Somehow feels like reading a fiction novel with 4 prince charming.. Trying hard to get their precious princess.. Well kinda know already the ending :wub: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

ohhhhh nice nickname haha!

I know it is too late but I hope the dvd release after the Saja. I wanna see our queen get invited to his movie. I got a feeling that the medias will talk about them again. 

• Like 1

when feelings are so strong.. they justt show even thru simple glances.. :wub:

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

ok.. those names are funny.. :lol:

but.. PMY is no one's "property".. maybe we can just use Mr. Aura's "love"..

• Like 2