[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

Is it because of the bro and sist relationship?

because kjw is older than pmy, it's natural she uses honorifics. but if they're close, it's okay that an younger person uses Banmal(talk down) to an older.

i think they're not close yet enough to use Banmal to each other.

• Thanks 2

Hello everyone....how is it going? I've been watching HPL and enjoying it too! I'm such a PMY fan-gurl!!! :)

My two cents on PMY-KJW chemistry - I've rarely seen PMY so carefree and happy. She seems to be very comfortable around KJW. She teases him, goofs around with him and laughs a lot! That makes me happy...just to see her smile!

But it seems to me that PMY is so relaxed with KJW (as compared to PSJ) because as if nothing can ever happen between them. For a moment I was curious if KJW is gay (nothing wrong with that)! I don't want to call them bro-sis coz it will really spoil the show for me. As a PMY fan, I want the show to do well and for that the two leads need to have good chemistry. But I will be very surprised if they are anything more than colleagues. On the other hand, PMY-PSJ relationship definitely is more mysterious...there is scope for a lot more! :)

So I hope you continue to enjoy this ship without spoiling HPL for people like me, who are a part of this ship but want to enjoy HPL too! 

Peace!!!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Good to know....

Would it be too much if PSJ send a coffee truck to PMY to her drama set. It would cause a riot among fans... hahaha :D

If it does happens then we will pop the champagne, hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

But it seems to me that PMY is so relaxed with KJW (as compared to PSJ) because as if nothing can ever happen between them

Yes, we all thought too.. We do recognize their chemistry ( I enjoy watching them, although I just like EunGi and DeokMi better :D)

But yeah, their chemistry work on screen. agreed ,they seemed like have fun togetehr, which is good.  BUt KJW hust have this vibe of (since you don;t want to use the term brother) a protective and caring guy friend. Like someone who would look out for her, and if your PMYs boyfriend (hello PSJ) you won't need to worry about him.:D

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Would it be too much if PSJ send a coffee truck to PMY to her drama set. It would cause a riot among fans... hahaha :D

We were actually betting here on if he would or would not. LOL! Before HPL started shooting , we were discussing if he would.  Most bet on he wouldnt because it would cause a frenzy, some bet on if he would, they would make it look like it came from the WWWSK cast. and some, just for the fun of it.. bet on he would (like me!) :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Yes, we all thought too.. We do recognize their chemistry ( I enjoy watching them, although I just like EunGi and DeokMi better :D)

But yeah, their chemistry work on screen. agreed ,they seemed like have fun togetehr, which is good.  BUt KJW hust have this vibe of (since you don;t want to use the term brother) a protective and caring guy friend. Like someone who would look out for her, and if your PMYs boyfriend (hello PSJ) you won't need to worry about him.:D

Agree 100%.  Either KJW is taken or PMY is.  :P

In fact, I read somewhere that KJW only dates Japanese women.  So we can sit back and relax! No threat to our ship! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

We were actually betting here on if he would or would not. LOL! Before HPL started shooting , we were discussing if he would.  Most bet on he wouldnt because it would cause a frenzy, some bet on if he would, they would make it look like it came from the WWWSK cast. and some, just for the fun of it.. bet on he would (like me!) :lol:

If im not mistaken, the producers of the WWWSK did sent PMY coffee truck earlier on right... thought i read it somewhere.... but yes, I'm sure PSJ knows Park Park fans wants him to do that... haha..

in recent psj interview with Esquire, he said he recently had traveled to Japan with his family. but seemed like something bad happened. someone(Korean traveler) spoke ill to psj(maybe, psj rejected autograph requests or taking pic together. because it was his private travel with his family.) he said he didn't care because this happens to him all the time. but his brother was very angry to hear that. he told about difficulty with living as an actor(celeb).:tears:

• Sad 4

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ah..i noticed that. pmy uses honorifics to kjw..:lol:)

Just to be clear, which part she used honorifics to kjw. For example "juseyo"?

And what about is this:

Because if im not mistaken she said "juseyo" when she asked psj to cut the skin. Correct me if I'm wrong:D

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just to be clear, which part she used honorifics to kjw. For example "juseyo"?

And what about is this:

Because if im not mistaken she said "juseyo" when she asked psj to cut the skin. Correct me if I'm wrong:D

she used honorifics to kjw all parts in bts. for example "외국에서 온거 아니죠?" "술주정뱅이 같지 않아요?" "제 얼굴 조금만 보호해 주세요"

yes she said 주세요(juseyo) to psj in honorifics. because they were shooting and Miso must use honorific to Youngjoon in wwwsk.

• Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Because if im not mistaken she said "juseyo" when she asked psj to cut the skin.

maybe bcoz they were practicing as MS and YJ at that moment? 

tbh i dont know how to diffentiate btween banmal and not banmal :sweatingbullets:... 

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes she said 주세요(juseyo) to psj in honorifics. because they were shooting and Miso must use honorific to Youngjoon in wwwsk.

Oh its part from the dialogue, I think they just chit chat on a break shooting :sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

hmm..reactions about a female lead on psj's new drama are really bad. most people are saying she doesn't suit the webtoon character at all. 

I hope everything of psj's new drama goes smoothly.

yep.. i saw some mean comments too on ig about her face and appearance. netizen can be so ruthless sobs