Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

No, the scene was not PSJ's idea. The scene where she fell on top of PSJ was copied from WWWSK webtoon. Around 80% of the drama was exactly copied from Secretary Kim webtoon which I think helped made it a hit drama as the webtoon itself has so many fans. 

The idea of PSJ was only that he hug her tight while saying his line (PMY not looking at him) because in the webtoon, Young Joon was looking deeply at Mi So's eyes while saying that he is falling in love blah blah (while she was on top of him).

They tried to exactly copy the webtoon but PMY's hair kept falling on PSJ's face that made them laugh and have NGs so PSJ suggested a modification from the webtoon. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

thats why I said "could have" (given on where she was running from) and "PMY seemed to be very ok with it ( the position)"

and sorry, my fault.. was supposed to say "and remember the LINE was PSJs idea"

• Like 1

I know it’s their job, but how can they don’t feel anything towards each other when they are doing all that intimate scenes , being on top of each other, eating one another’s lips, and stuffs.

And the back hugged on the couch was also crazyy, in the bts we can clearly see that she fell right between his legs and i 100% sure she can fell something from her back and pretty sure PSJ was ..... OMG i can’t imagine ,

anyway 

I’ve already talked about it back then and now I talk about it again, geezzz

I think people like me can’t be an actress because I’m easy to falling in love, i’ll be in trouble if i fall in love with every co-star I work with ..

*was born to be a shipper 

hahahaha 

• LOL 4

Ok I lied. Let me finish the whole HPL then I'll be able to judge lol

BTW Ik this is PPC thread so I'm hiding the video below to respect of PPC shippers.

The only reason I posted a HPL bts is I hope some of u would look so you can see it for urself and compare to how PPC bts vs. HPL bts first kiss/skinship is like. For me, I honestly see PMY looking at KJW with little sister older brother vibe in bts. I can't say the same for KJW thou lol I mean I don't blame him tbh.

Spoiler

Oh btw I gotta say, funny to see how TVN showing off PMY and KJW chemistry. Meanwhile, they hid all of PPC bts to themselves and when they do show, PPC looked like suspicious robots around each other.

Nice try TvN.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Mostly in bts clips in any k dramas during a romantic or kissing scene the ones who usually talks a lot and make the atmosphere less awkward is the man or the actors, but in HPL it seems like PMY is the man, she takes over the role, she talks a lot and looks so relax. 

I think i need to go see the doctor because my heart isn’t responding to their first kiss, so different when i see WWWSK , I’ve been seeing wwwsk scenes million times and my heart is still racing....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

in the kiss scene bts of HPL, after monitoring kiss scene, pmy complained to kjw that he pushed(?) her cheek during kissing. because if he does that, kiss scene doesn't look pretty. and she also asked him to kiss softly..:D  

suddenly i remember wwwsk kiss scene and bts...everything was natural.:wub:

(ah..i noticed that. pmy uses honorifics to kjw..:lol:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

Is it because of the bro and sist relationship?

because kjw is older than pmy, it's natural she uses honorifics. but if they're close, it's okay that an younger person uses Banmal(talk down) to an older.

i think they're not close yet enough to use Banmal to each other.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ah..i noticed that. pmy uses honorifics to kjw..:lol:)

did psj used honorific to pmy? coz she’s older right? i forgot hehe

• Like 1

Hello everyone....how is it going? I've been watching HPL and enjoying it too! I'm such a PMY fan-gurl!!! :)

My two cents on PMY-KJW chemistry - I've rarely seen PMY so carefree and happy. She seems to be very comfortable around KJW. She teases him, goofs around with him and laughs a lot! That makes me happy...just to see her smile!

But it seems to me that PMY is so relaxed with KJW (as compared to PSJ) because as if nothing can ever happen between them. For a moment I was curious if KJW is gay (nothing wrong with that)! I don't want to call them bro-sis coz it will really spoil the show for me. As a PMY fan, I want the show to do well and for that the two leads need to have good chemistry. But I will be very surprised if they are anything more than colleagues. On the other hand, PMY-PSJ relationship definitely is more mysterious...there is scope for a lot more! :)

So I hope you continue to enjoy this ship without spoiling HPL for people like me, who are a part of this ship but want to enjoy HPL too! 

Peace!!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he has never used honorific to pmy. even in ep.1~2 bts.B)

@Matilda_Anne not even once! not on press con, not on interviews, not on their BTS! He calls her "Minyoung-ssi" :blush:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@Matilda_Anne not even once! not on press con, not on interviews, not on their BTS! He calls her "Minyoung-ssi" :blush:

Good to know....

Would it be too much if PSJ send a coffee truck to PMY to her drama set. It would cause a riot among fans... hahaha :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Good to know....

Would it be too much if PSJ send a coffee truck to PMY to her drama set. It would cause a riot among fans... hahaha :D

If it does happens then we will pop the champagne, hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

But it seems to me that PMY is so relaxed with KJW (as compared to PSJ) because as if nothing can ever happen between them

Yes, we all thought too.. We do recognize their chemistry ( I enjoy watching them, although I just like EunGi and DeokMi better :D)

But yeah, their chemistry work on screen. agreed ,they seemed like have fun togetehr, which is good.  BUt KJW hust have this vibe of (since you don;t want to use the term brother) a protective and caring guy friend. Like someone who would look out for her, and if your PMYs boyfriend (hello PSJ) you won't need to worry about him.:D

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

We were actually betting here on if he would or would not. LOL! Before HPL started shooting , we were discussing if he would.  Most bet on he wouldnt because it would cause a frenzy, some bet on if he would, they would make it look like it came from the WWWSK cast. and some, just for the fun of it.. bet on he would (like me!) :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Yes, we all thought too.. We do recognize their chemistry ( I enjoy watching them, although I just like EunGi and DeokMi better :D)

But yeah, their chemistry work on screen. agreed ,they seemed like have fun togetehr, which is good.  BUt KJW hust have this vibe of (since you don;t want to use the term brother) a protective and caring guy friend. Like someone who would look out for her, and if your PMYs boyfriend (hello PSJ) you won't need to worry about him.:D

Agree 100%.  Either KJW is taken or PMY is.  :P

In fact, I read somewhere that KJW only dates Japanese women.  So we can sit back and relax! No threat to our ship! :)

• Like 1