[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

the exact meaning of his saying is..he asked "Could you please not film bts for a moment?" :)

soo, all the bts of WWWSK came out after the series ended? TVN did not release them by every after episode, like in HPL?

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

soo, all the bts of WWWSK came out after the series ended? TVN did not release them by every after episode, like in HPL?

it was released after the ep was aired too..  but as we all can see, they were quite limited and not as open as HPL.. i think tvN was kinda selective/careful when it came to WWWSK bts.. not many ppc moments could be seen IMO, which is quite weird coz they were supposed to sell ppc chemistry from bts and pics (like they did with HPL) but they didnt even bother lol..  :joy:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

While she said a definite "no" to the same question with her QF7D partner :lol:

we have to wait and see what is her answer for KJW after HPL ended lol.

my bet is ~~ definite no too coz he’s just like one of her girlfriends hehe.. :joy:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:
1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

it was released after the ep was aired too..  but as we all can see, they were quite limited and not as open as HPL.. i think tvN was kinda selective/careful when it came to WWWSK bts.. not many ppc moments could be seen IMO, which is quite weird coz they were supposed to sell ppc chemistry from bts and pics (like they did with HPL) but they didnt even bother lol..  :joy:

You're right,

and because they didn't show a lot of sweet moments in wwwsk bts some ppl said PMY was so cold to PSJ.

IMO, either she has something to hide or she isn't really close to PSJ.

And I chose to believe the first one, she has something to hide...

• Like 2

Idk if u guys noticed but I noticed during HPL bts, there was a very short second PMY carefully spaced herself from KJW cuz he was kinda too close to her b**bs lol. Meanwhile, I recalled someone crashed her body onto another captain so normally LOL

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Look carefully at PMY when she couldn't hold her smile because of PSJ's cheese lines , the way she looked at PSJ and smiled was so soft, a wife smiles ...

absolutely right. Because I always see PMY smiles, sometimes with quick glances they seemed just like regular smiles but this clip showed she had a smile as a girl in love or something. The way her eyes shaped into half moon with a little shy smile, almost like she's purposely doing it cuz she knows that's her best attractive feature that PSJ likes about her.

Her smile there totally different with others.

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, park2park said:

absolutely right. Because I always see PMY smiles, sometimes with quick glances they seemed just like regular smiles but this clip showed she had a smile as a girl in love or something. The way her eyes shaped into half moon with a little shy smile, almost like she's purposely doing it cuz she knows that's her best attractive feature that PSJ likes about her.

Her smile there totally different with others.

Exactly

OMG I'm glad to hear you say that...

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

u need to slide into the person's DM and show them this

Spoiler

giphy.gif

haha joking joking.

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

It's fine. Maybe they just give support for Pmy'. 

55 minutes ago, park2park said:

u need to slide into the person's DM and show them this

lol im too scared to do that :joy:

48 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

It's fine. Maybe they just give support for Pmy'. 

maybe.. but she mostly post the romantic/kissing/touching vids and pics of PMY-KJW now so i think maybe she ships them eventhough she claimed to be pps in her bio lol.... however, it’s her acc she can do whatever she want i guess :sweatingbullets:..i thnk i’ll jst unfollow her  -_-