Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

there's this fancam released where PMY and KJW was on a shooting break.. PMY pinched KJWs nose because it looked like KJW said something funny or he teased her. Now, some people are saying that PMY is definitely flirting on set..

I mean, I pinched my brother's nose, ears, cheeks.. when they say something foolish.. I even do it to some of my friends' husbands!

 If i take a video of that and upload it.. would they consider it as flirting too?:sweat_smile:

 

Do they know that PMY is naturally playful with her costars.. 

And... do they know how to actually do flirting?? 

some were even saying "they are dating!" :sweat_smile:

LOL! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

 

I know it is too late but I hope the dvd release after the Saja. I wanna see our queen get invited to his movie. I got a feeling that the medias will talk about them again. 

don't worry. media(reporters) can't use or upload dvd contents because of copyright. it means they can't write an article using wwwsk dvd contents.

there were no reporters who wrote dating news, using a drama dvd as evidence, so..don't worry.:)

 

and i think pmy will never attend a premiere of psj's new movie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

there's this fancam released where PMY and KJW was on a shooting break.. PMY pinched KJWs nose because it looked like KJW said something funny or he teased her. Now, some people are saying that PMY is definitely flirting on set..

I mean, I pinched my brother's nose, ears, cheeks.. when they say something foolish.. If i take a video of that and upload it.. would they consider it as flirting too?

 

Do they know that PMY is naturally playful with her costars.. 

And... do they know how to actually do flirting?? 

some were even saying "they are dating!" :sweat_smile:

LOL! 

I've seen it too and I don't think she's flirting. What I see is like sister-brother's act. For some people who think she's flirting, let them be if that thing makes them happy :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I've seen it too and I don't think she's flirting. What I see is like sister-brother's act. For some people who think she's flirting, let them be if that thing makes them happy :P

well obviously they wanna feed their shipping hearts.. lol! i guess thats ok.. since he is PMYs current partner in the drama.. so.. go ahead! ship happily! :P

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

don't worry. media(reporters) can't use or upload dvd contents because of copyright. it means they can't write an article using wwwsk dvd contents.

there were no reporters who wrote dating news, using a drama dvd as evidence, so..don't worry.:)

 

and i think pmy will never attend a premiere of psj's new movie.

but what if they use the fans' uploads of the dvd contents.. can they do that?

 

And yes.. PMY will never attend the premiere of his movie.. they will have a private advanced screening of their own! :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

there's this fancam released where PMY and KJW was on a shooting break.. PMY pinched KJWs nose because it looked like KJW said something funny or he teased her. Now, some people are saying that PMY is definitely flirting on set..

I mean, I pinched my brother's nose, ears, cheeks.. when they say something foolish.. I even do it to some of my friends' husbands!

 If i take a video of that and upload it.. would they consider it as flirting too?:sweat_smile:

 

Do they know that PMY is naturally playful with her costars.. 

And... do they know how to actually do flirting?? 

some were even saying "they are dating!" :sweat_smile:

LOL! 

 

I think not have something about them. Because of the true habit PMY.She will be scared of the news. But the openness of her play KJW shows that there is nothing.and in old BTS she played with actor who play role friend neighbor like this. PMY’s friendly with everybody except PSJ :lol:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but what if they use the fans' uploads of the dvd contents.. can they do that?

 

no, reporters can not. whether fans upload dvd contents or not, media can't use these. you can see that no reporter writes an article using dvd contents up to now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, reporters can not. whether fans upload dvd contents or not, media can't use these. you can see that no reporter writes an article using dvd contents up to now.

OMG! i have never been excited and jealous for you guys who ordered the dvd! hmmm.. good strategy of the team to release the unseen bts thru this.. I bet PMY and PSJ headlined this decision. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

I think not have something about them. Because of the true habit PMY.She will be scared of the news. But the openness of her play KJW shows that there is nothing.and in old BTS she played with actor who play role friend neighbor like this. PMY’s friendly with everybody except PSJ :lol:

Do you have link about BTS she is naturally playful with her costars? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have link about BTS she is naturally playful with her costars? 

you can just watch her other dramas bts.. :) and her other interviews..

But here's one interview..

Untitled.png

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, reporters can not. whether fans upload dvd contents or not, media can't use these. you can see that no reporter writes an article using dvd contents up to now.

 

truthfully, not even fans are allowed to upload copyrighted contents into social media. even if they purchased the dvd, the contents of the dvd is under the copyright of the maker/distributer i think.. so if anyone illegally uploaded the content, they can be copyright striked by owner and major social medias site such as utube or ig or fb will jst remove the content together with the uploader’s acc.. 

 

unless u want to change the content of the vid to make it usable under the ‘fair use’ law.. eg: u can make parody or reaction videos out of someone’s vid, which is totally legal under the fair use law..

 

but i dont know if tvN is strict with this copyright thing.. kbs is no joke coz they will jst remove the vid....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have link about BTS she is naturally playful with her costars? 

U can see healer bts. I think pmy' treats kjw like she treats jcw. I was a Changmin shipper before ,then i jump to this ship. I belive this is my last dock:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

U can see healer bts. I think pmy' treats kjw like she treats jcw. I was a Changmin shipper before ,then i jump to this ship. I belive this is my last dock:D

I did watch their bts in Healer.. but I think PMY's actions with KJW has more.. respect. LOL! i don't know.. maybe because he's older?

But yeah, although I thought she was cute with JCW ( and I have a crush on him btw!), but I never really see them being a real couple :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I did watch their bts in Healer.. but I think PMY's actions with KJW has more.. respect. LOL! i don't know.. maybe because he's older?

But yeah, although I thought she was cute with JCW ( and I have a crush on him btw!), but I never really see them being a real couple :D

Agree..pmy' treat kjw more respect. i Mean, about skinship, pmy doesn't worry about skinship with them ( jcw' n kjw). Honestly, this ship Made me realize that bts can't be a clue about actor's relationship. Something that seems  sweet, but actually there is no meaning. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Agree..pmy' treat kjw more respect. i Mean, about skinship, pmy doesn't worry about skinship with them ( jcw' n kjw). Honestly, this ship Made me realize that bts can't be a clue about actor's relationship. Something that seems  sweet, but actually there is no meaning. 

 

ahh, yes.. very true.. she is just candid with them. and yes, bts is not a good indicator of an offcam romance because sometimes actors do it on purpose... to let viewers see what they want to see..

the tv network I used to work at have strategies to boost their "loveteams" and sell their projects...

but, you'd know if something is real or not because you feel it. no matter how much "proof" they feed you to convince you.... you can always tell which are for show and which are real.

 

I dont ship couples at all, but although i did bet on SongSong being real back then, did not really join any forum for them.lol! 

and now PPC, 1st time and only one and last I actually shipped because I had a very strong feeling about these two, even stronger than I had with Song Song! LOL! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

you can just watch her other dramas bts.. :) and her other interviews..

But here's one interview..

 

 

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

U can see healer bts. I think pmy' treats kjw like she treats jcw. I was a Changmin shipper before ,then i jump to this ship. I belive this is my last dock:D

thanks :)

 

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did PSJ just unfollow Siwon on ig? -_- i thought they are buddy buddy since ‘she was pretty’.. he always commented on his ig though :sweatingbullets:

 

Don't be surprised It's normal for PSJ. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still wondering why HPLs ratings are low... I checked the ratings of PMYs other dramas and all of them have fairly high ratings.  I think the highest was "Remember" then "City Hunter"?

How is TVN different from other networks? MBC, SBS, KBS, JTBC? 

Because i checked the TV shows ratings on TVN, their highest rated drama "Goblin" (which I love!) got an 18% Nationwide ratings. But PMY s Remember (SBS), got as high as 20% in Nationwide ratings.

Hmmmm... is it because the other channels are local Korean channels and TVN is cable channel? and not everyone has cable? lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...