[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

27 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

I think not have something about them. Because of the true habit PMY.She will be scared of the news. But the openness of her play KJW shows that there is nothing.and in old BTS she played with actor who play role friend neighbor like this. PMY’s friendly with everybody except PSJ :lol:

Do you have link about BTS she is naturally playful with her costars? 

29 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

you can just watch her other dramas bts.. :) and her other interviews..

But here's one interview..

Untitled.png

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

U can see healer bts. I think pmy' treats kjw like she treats jcw. I was a Changmin shipper before ,then i jump to this ship. I belive this is my last dock:D

5 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

U can see healer bts. I think pmy' treats kjw like she treats jcw. I was a Changmin shipper before ,then i jump to this ship. I belive this is my last dock:D

I did watch their bts in Healer.. but I think PMY's actions with KJW has more.. respect. LOL! i don't know.. maybe because he's older?

But yeah, although I thought she was cute with JCW ( and I have a crush on him btw!), but I never really see them being a real couple :D

12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I did watch their bts in Healer.. but I think PMY's actions with KJW has more.. respect. LOL! i don't know.. maybe because he's older?

But yeah, although I thought she was cute with JCW ( and I have a crush on him btw!), but I never really see them being a real couple :D

Agree..pmy' treat kjw more respect. i Mean, about skinship, pmy doesn't worry about skinship with them ( jcw' n kjw). Honestly, this ship Made me realize that bts can't be a clue about actor's relationship. Something that seems  sweet, but actually there is no meaning. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Agree..pmy' treat kjw more respect. i Mean, about skinship, pmy doesn't worry about skinship with them ( jcw' n kjw). Honestly, this ship Made me realize that bts can't be a clue about actor's relationship. Something that seems  sweet, but actually there is no meaning. 

ahh, yes.. very true.. she is just candid with them. and yes, bts is not a good indicator of an offcam romance because sometimes actors do it on purpose... to let viewers see what they want to see..

the tv network I used to work at have strategies to boost their "loveteams" and sell their projects...

but, you'd know if something is real or not because you feel it. no matter how much "proof" they feed you to convince you.... you can always tell which are for show and which are real.

I dont ship couples at all, but although i did bet on SongSong being real back then, did not really join any forum for them.lol! 

and now PPC, 1st time and only one and last I actually shipped because I had a very strong feeling about these two, even stronger than I had with Song Song! LOL! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

you can just watch her other dramas bts.. :) and her other interviews..

But here's one interview..

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did PSJ just unfollow Siwon on ig? -_- i thought they are buddy buddy since ‘she was pretty’.. he always commented on his ig though :sweatingbullets:

Don't be surprised It's normal for PSJ. :D

I'm still wondering why HPLs ratings are low... I checked the ratings of PMYs other dramas and all of them have fairly high ratings.  I think the highest was "Remember" then "City Hunter"?

How is TVN different from other networks? MBC, SBS, KBS, JTBC? 

Because i checked the TV shows ratings on TVN, their highest rated drama "Goblin" (which I love!) got an 18% Nationwide ratings. But PMY s Remember (SBS), got as high as 20% in Nationwide ratings.

Hmmmm... is it because the other channels are local Korean channels and TVN is cable channel? and not everyone has cable? lol.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did PSJ just unfollow Siwon on ig? -_- i thought they are buddy buddy since ‘she was pretty’.. he always commented on his ig though :sweatingbullets:

I think it’s because Siwon unfollowed him first, I don’t see PSJ in Siwon’s following list...

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

i've just noticed that. in hpl bts, kjw approached pmy so close in bed, so she blocked him by her arm(3:17) and pushed him a little bit with her fist(3:22). haha she's so cute.:lol:

And look at 3:10 when kjw hug her, she even clenched her fingers instead of hugging him lol

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I'm still wondering why HPLs ratings are low... I checked the ratings of PMYs other dramas and all of them have fairly high ratings.  I think the highest was "Remember" then "City Hunter"?

How is TVN different from other networks? MBC, SBS, KBS, JTBC? 

Because i checked the TV shows ratings on TVN, their highest rated drama "Goblin" (which I love!) got an 18% Nationwide ratings. But PMY s Remember (SBS), got as high as 20% in Nationwide ratings.

Hmmmm... is it because the other channels are local Korean channels and TVN is cable channel? and not everyone has cable? lol.

By analogy, it's like not everyone has HBO, Fox, Discovery channels on their TV.

KBS, SBS and MBC are terrestrial channels. No need to subscribe to any cable tv provider to watch their shows, naturally their ratings are higher and of different bracket.

TVN, JTBC, OCN are cable channels. 

Goblin is a cable drama so the 18% is very much a blockbuster already not simply classified as high as this seldom happens. But Goblin no longer holds the record of highest episode ratings for cable drama. It is already Sky Castle. For highest average ratings of cable drama, Reply 1988 holds the record. 

HPL ratings is not very low, I will not write what dramas but there were cable dramas in the past with less than 1% in ratings. It can all be googled. 

2 minutes ago, leek said:

HPL ratings is not very low

yeah, thats what I thought too.. its a cable drama. Its like if you wanted to watch Game of Thrones, if you don't have HBO.. you'd wait for it to be uploaded somewhere online, you are not going to subscribe to cable to get HBO. LOL.

Thats why Im not worried about HPL ratings in Korea. Because I am pretty confident that its doing very well internationally and even KJW gained more fans and followers. 

i guess thats one of the downside of internet and streaming online, it kinda kills the television business... thats why those who came up with Netflix had such a billion dollar idea! :)

the dramas that can get high ratings are usually dramas that can capture the interest of older generations because they are the ones who like to watch tv and not via online streaming. A fangirling theme I think is not very relatable to grandmas and grandpas. :lol:

by the way do you guys know that there is a DM group chat here in Soompi? i suggest you dm your forum BFF's here if you want to say something that may sound negative to the eyes of the fans of PMY's HPL partner. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1