Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Ok last one I promise heheh.

Looking back at this, PPC sure was suspicious

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Look carefully at PMY when she couldn't hold her smile because of PSJ's cheese lines , the way she looked at PSJ and smiled was so soft, a wife smiles ..

Eyes can't lie B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Eyes can't lie B)

Yup her eyes full of love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

 

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

 

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

u need to slide into the person's DM and show them this

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

haha joking joking.

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

 

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

It's fine. Maybe they just give support for Pmy'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there is no worry about chemistry between kjw n pmy. As pmy' said Kjw was like her female friends. I think it's clear she wanna make it sure that Kjw is just her friends. I think Kjw isn't her type.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, park2park said:

u need to slide into the person's DM and show them this

 

lol im too scared to do that :joy:

 

48 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

It's fine. Maybe they just give support for Pmy'. 

 

maybe.. but she mostly post the romantic/kissing/touching vids and pics of PMY-KJW now so i think maybe she ships them eventhough she claimed to be pps in her bio lol.... however, it’s her acc she can do whatever she want i guess :sweatingbullets:..i thnk i’ll jst unfollow her  -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in recent psj interview with Esquire, he said he recently had traveled to Japan with his family. but seemed like something bad happened. someone(Korean traveler) spoke ill to psj(maybe, psj rejected autograph requests or taking pic together. because it was his private travel with his family.) he said he didn't care because this happens to him all the time. but his brother was very angry to hear that. he told about difficulty with living as an actor(celeb).:tears:

I think psj should learn how to negotiation with fan while having trip with family..pmy really know how to do it..having a lot trip with family but not hurting her fan while bumping into them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, leek said:

 

 

The top highest paid actresses in the list started being in the list during their 20's age. So I think the next in line will be PBY and PSH and others who are in top 20 highest paid.

 

PMY is already considered in her mid 30's so I do not think she can be in the top 10 this year and surpassed everybody who are already in the list because the next highest of this top 10 like the actresses in top 20 are also active now in their acting careers. 

 

She does not need that anyway she is from rich family. She loves acting so she becomes an actress and not for money.

Early pmy careers she got hate because she got female lead so easy and got high payment after sungkwang scandal.. knetz say so early and she doesn't deserve it..that time even pmy still new actress but she already paid 20millon per epi..but still lot of production want to hire pmy cause of her acting ability..that was the last time i got info about pmy payment..after that till now it's really hard to got info about pmy payment and worthy asset..even info from forbes or other source still under review even they try to csi since 2016..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seoseo said:

Early pmy careers she got hate because she got female lead so easy and got high payment after sungkwang scandal.. knetz say so early and she doesn't deserve it..that time even pmy still new actress but she already paid 20millon per epi..but still lot of production want to hire pmy cause of her acting ability..that was the last time i got info about pmy payment..after that till now it's really hard to got info about pmy payment and worthy asset..even info from forbes or other source still under review even they try to csi since 2016..:D

 

Her income and other assets are public records. Required by government to be reported annually. 

 

Not good for you to say this and imply the income she is declaring in her tax returns (where Forbes and other sites get their info) are not reliable. 

 

PMY is obliged to file her annual income tax returns just like any other person who has earned income. If you are a real fan, you should think this is reliable or else you impliedly presume she is evading taxes.

 

Tax Bureau in Korea is very strict and tax evasion for them is a serious matter. A tax case was once filed by the government against SHK because her accountant failed to include some overseas income. So, if you are a true PMY fan who believes in her, you should say her reported earnings to the government is correct.

 

There is nothing wrong with PMY not in the top 10 highest paid actress in Korea. Rather than implying the income publicly declared by her are not reliable. Because their salaries and fees are always declared to their government so that they will pay correct taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

 

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

 

 

If you are talking about an account with 27.7K followers, that account was originally SSC shipping account. Then she posted PPC and now PMY KJW. It's a fan who loves shipping drama couples.  No definite and fixated loyalty. Better unfollow if it causes you sore eyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2019 at 11:17 AM, twoparkcouple said:

blu-ray and dvd will be released on May or June.:) dvd team said they're doing a last check and confirmation. the exact release date will come out soon.

Hope the shipping time for the international purchaser wont take so long. Since I really cant wait to watch the version of the kisses scenes without BGM. Even with BGM, I can hear the sound of their kisses. So the dvd version shall be in ASMR mode right.:smirk:

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fight against evil lies with the chosen one. PSJ starts in the new action horror - The Divine Fury (사자). Coming to TGV Cinemas August 2019.

 

cr. tgvcinemas IG

 

w3fIBf.jpg
w3fyvb.jpg

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMY surely a chemistry queen. She do looks good with anyone. Its amazing that we can feel the romance in her dramas. Of course...more love can be seen in WWWSK. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me think about that's photo again. I almost gave up about what they did at Phuket. However day by day, we knew little by little what they did at there. It was like that photo which taken by psj. I belive someday we Will know what they did at there.  I Mean ,I heard some people said that pmy' n psj didn't go with their team to enjoy phuket. So i 'm currious, where did they go? What did they do?. This question Will be answered by the time. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:
 

Let me think about that's photo again. I almost gave up about what they did at Phuket. However day by day, we knew little by little what they did at there. It was like that photo which taken by psj. I belive someday we Will know what they did at there.  I Mean ,I heard some people said that pmy' n psj didn't go with their team to enjoy phuket. So i 'm currious, where did they go? What did they do?. This question Will be answered by the time. :D

The restaurant in pic  is SugarCane Restaurant in Phuket. I went to travel to Phuket in  Feb. and went to the SugarCane Restaurant too.

It's true, They went to have lunch at this restaurant  with their team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

The restaurant in pic  is SugarCane Restaurant in Phuket. I went to travel to Phuket in  Feb. and went to the SugarCane Restaurant too.

It's true, They went to have lunch at this restaurant  with their team. 

Yes..we knew they with their team to have lunch. Then is there something else? Day 1, We knew their team n wwwsk team ride ship on the afternoon, but we didn't Saw psj n pmy' at there ( based on their team sns).  Day 2,  we Saw pict of their stylish when they were swimming that taken by pmy'. Day 3, psj ,pmy' n their team went to have lunch ( the picture that i share) . Mmm...i also Saw picture which psj n wwwsk team played at swimming pool ( i forgot ,when that was happen). Is that correct? Maybe i forget some parts exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, leek said:

 

Her income and other assets are public records. Required by government to be reported annually. 

 

Not good for you to say this and imply the income she is declaring in her tax returns (where Forbes and other sites get their info) are not reliable. 

 

PMY is obliged to file her annual income tax returns just like any other person who has earned income. If you are a real fan, you should think this is reliable or else you impliedly presume she is evading taxes.

 

Tax Bureau in Korea is very strict and tax evasion for them is a serious matter. A tax case was once filed by the government against SHK because her accountant failed to include some overseas income. So, if you are a true PMY fan who believes in her, you should say her reported earnings to the government is correct.

 

There is nothing wrong with PMY not in the top 10 highest paid actress in Korea. Rather than implying the income publicly declared by her are not reliable. Because their salaries and fees are always declared to their government so that they will pay correct 

:sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I Blurr..what are you talk about.?i not talking about tax..i not talking about 10 highest ranking..it that ranking important.?i don't care about payment raking at all..i just talk info about pmy paid when early career and don't know anymore after that..that all..off course gov know her asset..that mean korean gov is really  good enough not to reveal her asset and protect her private info..outsider can get her info easily..off course she paid tax..what else need to mention.. seriously what are you talk about.??:sweatingbullets:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...