[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Idk but I feel like pmy seems tried so hard to look close to kjw. Maybe she wants to reduce public suspicion about PPC's dating because there are still many believe that they're dating and she wants people to focus with hpl and stop to associated with PSJ:D. BUT FAILED. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Idk but I feel like pmy seems tried so hard to look close to kjw.

my thoughts exactly. my mom said she looked like as if she was flirting with KJW during special ep lol.. my mom is the kind of mom who blurts random thing based on what she saw so she can be annoyingly honest sometimes  ~~

however,  im not buying these kind of acts coz i remember watching 'grandpa over flower in greece' and '3meals a day', ppl were shipping choi ji woo and lee so jin hard coz they looked compatible together and there was undeniable chemistry btween them at that time. on top of that, CJW was being super friendly to him ie she even fed him sweets with her bare hands lol.. but it was only for tv shows..turned out she was already in relationship with someone else at that time and she married him  later.

i thought to myself~ wow we cant believe things we see on tv.. actors only show us what they want to show~things that they wanna hide, we will nver know (remember phuket??)) :D but i guess everyone is like that too in real life, not only actors.. 

sorry i gotta ask this? did someone know what happen between some ppc shippers on instagram? i heard they are fighting or something lol~ cant understand what they are writing coz they are not using english.. 

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did someone know what happen between some ppc shippers on instagram? i heard they are fighting or something lol~ cant understand what they are writing coz they are not using english.

what could they be debating again now? :sweat_smile:

seriously, sometimes I find it funny, some shippers are like siblings who fight with each other because when you find out what they're arguing about.. it really are the small things that some trolls are making a big deal of just to create an issue. I hope we can distinguish who are the real fans from those who are just pretending to be... to avoid conflict and negativity.

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did someone know what happen between some ppc shippers on instagram? i heard they are fighting or something lol~ cant understand what they are writing coz they are not using english.

Some ppc fans don't like kjw, they feel like kjw wants to having pmy and they feel sorry for psj. Haha so childish. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Idk but I feel like pmy seems tried so hard to look close to kjw. Maybe she wants to reduce public suspicion about PPC's dating because there are still many believe that they're dating and she wants people to focus with hpl and stop to associated with PSJ:D. BUT FAILED. 

Yes and yes. You took the words out of my mouth. lol

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Some ppc fans don't like kjw, they feel like kjw wants to having pmy and they feel sorry for psj. Haha so childish. 

oh my looord... LOL! oh well, give them the benefit of the doubt. maybe someday they can appreciate things how they should be and just give their support to PMY and stop being so selfish.

As we keep saying here... PPC ship is not for the fainted hearts.. :D

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

MTE :joy:

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:
What's the meaning of this? Are they still haven't closed 3rd pre-order yet? Thanks for your help @twoparkcouple

at request, dvd team confirmed to release the limited edition Blu-ray & dvd. before confirmed the limited edition, people who missed 1~3 pre order can't receive the special gifts for only pre orderers and can't buy it until dvd comes out. but now people can buy dvd and receive the special gifts if people buy dvd until release date.

@Matilda_Anne

i suddenly remember that...during Yoon's Kitchen people said psj was the only one who Na pd gave up shipping.(Na pd is known as the super captain of shipping because he always shipped male and female cast on his program.:D) at that time, knetzs said that psj must have a gf or a girl he really likes.  unlike other cast(LSJ,JYM,CJW..etc) who tried to meet Na pd's shipping wish, psj never pretended like that. psj treated jym as noona being in only business relationship and always called her as noona on Yoon's kitchen. so Na pd gave up shipping psj&jym.:joy:

and after Yoon's kitchen, during wwwsk, how differently psj treated pmy compared to jym was a hot issue among k-netizens. :lol::wub:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and after Yoon's kitchen, during wwwsk, how differently psj treated pmy compared to jym was a hot issue among k-netizens. :lol::wub:

would like to know how did k-netizens feel and what did k-netizens think about that :wub:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Some ppc fans don't like kjw, they feel like kjw wants to having pmy 

lol KJW already has his secret gf so i think ppc shipper should relax :D.. lets not fight each other over unnecessary concerns :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Na pd is known as the super captain of shipping because he always shipped male and female cast on his program.

yepp he even shipped taecyon 2PM and park shin hye during 3MAD hehe.. :D..

the scene where VP introduced Miso to Yumi felt too real to me haha after watching YK. it felt as if PSJ introduced his real gf to his noona for the first time lol.. 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the scene where VP introduced Miso to Yumi felt too real to me haha after watching YK. it felt as if PSJ introduced his real gf to his noona for the first time lol.. 

OMG! My friends and I were discussing this the othr day! LOL! We thought the same thing!  :joy:

i have a very strong feeling that people will compare wwwsk scenes from HPL.. especially the romantic ones.. specifically kissing scenes! :D

I pledge to try my very best not to.. but Im only human.. :sweat_smile:

I just hope it would be all for fun.. no hate or bashing pleaaase. lets keep it clean (hello lurkers!) :D

ziozia use different model for their new wedding suit line lol..  this is soooo suspicious lol.. y cant psj wear the wedding suit? hahahhahaha 

40 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i have a very strong feeling that people will compare wwwsk scenes from HPL

ofcoz ppl will compare, me included :lol:.. i think it’s ok to compare as long as we dont do it on pmy’s, kjw’s, tvN’s acc and other non shippers’ acc.. most importantly, no bashing and undermining HPL and kjw. we hv to support PMY’s new drama. soon, we’ll do the same for PSJ too. :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

@snitchdream08 I just saw the same post and was about to share it. PMY's arm placement was very defensive while PSJ's posture was awkward...like they were trying so hard to stop skinship from happening. :joy:

I just wondering what are they talking about hehehe