Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

PMY doing crowd control: 

girlfriend... as in a girl FRIEND. she said he is also very chatty (talkative) thats why they get along..:P

• LOL 1

VXodFdW.jpg

※it is just old rumor. not new.※
Have you guys seen this article? this was a rumor in the newspaper in May last year. 
according to the article, actress B wanted actor D(not actor C) to play a male lead role in her new drama.
but actor D didn't follow her wish and refused the offer.
because D was dating with actress E and he wanted to be on his new drama with his girl friend E. 

people thought
D=PSJ
E=PMY
B= Son ye Jin
C=Jung Hae In
well...if it was true, PSJ must have really wanted to be with PMY..ha
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Have you guys seen this article? this was a rumor in the newspaper in May last year.

ive seen this bfore.. this was for drama ‘ pretty noona who buys me food’ right?.. 

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Screenshot-2019-04-05-16-40-15-500-com-i

I never read this interview before. I don't know if the translate is true or not, maybe @twoparkcouple know the original source from this interview??

what interview is this and when?

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ive seen this bfore.. this was for drama ‘ pretty noona who buys me food’ right?.. 

yes.

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Screenshot-2019-04-05-16-40-15-500-com-i

I never read this interview before. I don't know if the translate is true or not, maybe @twoparkcouple know the original source from this interview??

seems like this article, though it was translated a little wrong.

http://m.isplus.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?Total_ID=22853665

IvAKU79.jpg

PMY: if i had been in relationship with him, i would not have accepted the offer.

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't know where and when, I just found this in instagram :D:sweatingbullets:

is its PMYs? 

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY: if i had been in relationship with him, i would not have accepted the offer.

maybe this statement to denied the rumour, but as we thought before that they want to test the water so they still accept the offer :D

32 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

maybe this statement to denied the rumour, but as we thought before that they want to test the water so they still accept the offer :D

this was an old interview? like during wwwsk?

I actually believe them when they said they are not in a relationship... before and during wwwsk. But, they never denied they knew each other. They did say that WWWSK was the first time they WORKED together.

I still think that PSJ has been pursuing (courting) PMY since the time he changed his jersey number. and maybe PMY entertained him since then.. but I dont think they ever formed a formal relationship. So, them saying that they were not in a relationship is technically true.

About, PSJ suggesting PMY for the role.. I dont think its exactly like that. Usually casting team already had some choice of actresses they want to cast. Maybe PMY was the strongest contender to play as KimMiso. It just so happened that when you bring PSJ and PMY together, you can see the "chemical and physical" tension. anyways.. can you imagine any other actress play as Kim Mi So? i dont think so... cause as PSJ said.. PMY fit the role perfectly. :star:

But yeah... NOW.. its clear and bright as a day.. PPC has a lot more betwen them now.. no one can deny that. :D^_^

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Usually casting team already had some choice of actresses they want to cast. Maybe PMY was the strongest contender to play as KimMiso.

yess. a reporter said pmy was the first actress who received wwwsk script and offer. and pmy was topped in the poll for Miso character.

but she said in the interview she hesitated to accept the offer because she already knew about the dating rumor with psj. so it took a long time for her to confirm it.

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but she said in the interview she hesitated to accept the offer because she already knew about the dating rumor with psj. so it took a long time for her to confirm it.

if it’s just a rumor.I think she has nothing to worry about it. @twoparkcouple Is their rumor still doubting in South Korea?

didnt she said she was reluctant to take the role because she was aware of the dating rumor bforehand? when exactly the dating rumor started actually? she said she knew about dating rumor even bfore filming but the first report came out after the last ep.. this is quite fishy ~~ from what i know, ppl are shipping psj and kjw after FFMY and nobody linked him with her bfore wwwsk except that one ig acc that tagged him on her ig. plus ppl only started digging into their supposed ‘coincidence’ during wwwsk, not bfore..

so the question remains.. from where and whom did she hear the dating rumor in the first place? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

if it’s just a rumor.I think she has nothing to worry about it. @twoparkcouple Is their rumor still doubting in South Korea?

people think ppc are a secret couple. 

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

when exactly the dating rumor started actually?

ppc dating rumor started Oct, 2017. as i said before, someone wrote on Daum cafe psj and pmy are couple. but most people didn't believe that. because at that time, ppc were not related to each other at all. and someone wrote too in Jan, 2018 on Naver that ppc are dating now.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

from what i know, ppl are shipping psj and kjw after FFMY

i thought so too... because I also watched FFMW then, and I heard all these rumors about KJW and PSJ.. but he clarified the rumors right away. Even the rumor with PMY, I only heard it when it came out after the last episode of WWWSK.  Although, when I heard it.. I was like " I knew it!" LOL! But their "denial" was not completely straight forward.. especially PSJs answers.  His answers are always vague. :D

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt she said she was reluctant to take the role because she was aware of the dating rumor bforehand? when exactly the dating rumor started actually? she said she knew about dating rumor even bfore filming but the first report came out after the last ep.. this is quite fishy ~~ from what i know, ppl are shipping psj and kjw after FFMY and nobody linked him with her bfore wwwsk except that one ig acc that tagged him on her ig. plus ppl only started digging into their supposed ‘coincidence’ during wwwsk, not bfore..

so the question remains.. from where and whom did she hear the dating rumor in the first place? :sweatingbullets:

my thoughts exactly

• Like 1