[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

Actually, about based on the plot fangirling. I still don’t think there is a part that the PD can put the hot scene sth. like in wwwsk in this drama but we will never know what is gonna happen until the drama broadcast:joy:  

I don’t understand what did she mean ‘Game over’ Do you guys understand her? 

what they meant when they said "Game Over" is out of the 3 guys (KJW, JCE, PSJ) PSJ is the clear winner out of the 3 when it comes to the best match with PMY. His signs matches well when it comes to PMY. They summarized their connection with PMY as: 

JCW - First Love (just evrything that happened in Healer is pretty much is)

KJW - Lover ( like a distraction, a guy she would have a lovely affair with) 

PSJ - Date Already ( if they are not secretly dating, they should be)

try to turnnon the eng subtitles in Youtube. it might help to understand them better.^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

what they meant when they said "Game Over" is out of the 3 guys (KJW, JCE, PSJ) PSJ is the clear winner out of the 3 when it comes to the best match with PMY. His signs matches well when it comes to PMY. They summarized their connection with PMY as: 

JCW - First Love (just evrything that happened in Healer is pretty much is)

KJW - Lover ( like a distraction, a guy she would have a lovely affair with) 

PSJ - Date Already ( if they are not secretly dating, they should be)

try to turnnon the eng subtitles in Youtube. it might help to understand them better.^_^

Thank you for your advice. I already turned on the eng sub but I’m stuck with’Game over’. I didn’t understand what she implied. Anyway thank you so much:kiss_wink:

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

same thought. whether the reporters dont have any dating news to cover up or the rumor keeps going around that they think it is true so why not they publish it? 

I also always question why do PPC need to explain such a long explaination about their rumor? they can just no to every of it or just laugh it out while saying no to it. 

Or was it because PPC have such a beautiful heart that they do not want to bring damage to their WWWSK team? 

Yes because they dont want the dating rumor shadowing the WWWSK's success. Like pmy said at the beginning she just laughed it off but after that she feels guilty with wwwsk team because of this rumor so she give long explanation to denied it

• Like 1

PMY said during HPL presscon that her sister is a fangirl of Daniel Kang and she learned a lot from her to play the role.

When PSJ watched a Wannaone concert, there was no announcement yet on who will play the idol in HPL.

Yes.. those "coincidences" :tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PMY said during HPL presscon that her sister is a fangirl of Daniel Kang and she learned a lot from her to play the role.

pmy didn't say her sister is a fangirl of Daniel Kang. just said sister is a fan of idol. 

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy didn't say her sister is a fangirl of Daniel Kang. just said sister is a fan of idol. 

ohhh.. is that so..  I swear I also read in a news article that the idol referred to was Daniel.. I even searched who is that Daniel and i got  a different result.. not the one from WannaOne. But I just brushed it off, and thought maybe they translated it wrong... until I saw this IG post..

On 3/23/2019 at 10:51 PM, snitchdream08 said:

I found this on twitter

True or not but just read this makes me happy lol

Since I found this twitter account, until now I'm giving more attention to their prediction in the past. And one of them is right today, so I need some of their prediction becomes real and then I will believe what they predicted before :D

On 4/5/2019 at 8:29 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

from where and whom did she hear the dating rumor in the first place? :sweatingbullets:

i wonder that too. :D and psj too..

psj also said in the interview he already knew the dating rumor. this means that even though psj&pmy both had already known their dating rumor, they decided to do drama together. so they would have expected the dating rumor to intensify during and after wwwsk.

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

ohhh.. is that so..  I swear I also read in a news article that the idol referred to was Daniel.. I even searched who is that Daniel and i got  a different result.. not the one from WannaOne. But I just brushed it off, and thought maybe they translated it wrong... until I saw this IG post..

yes. maybe they translated it wrong.

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i wonder that too. :D and psj too..

psj also said in the interview he already knew the dating rumor. this means that even though psj&pmy both had already known their dating rumor, they decided to do drama together. so they would have expected the dating rumor to intensify during and after wwwsk.

yes. maybe they translated it wrong.

thank you. :) so, in the presscon PMY never mentioned the idol her sister is fangirling?

i watched youn’s ktchen again this weekend.. omg psj is such a husband material.. he is manly, always looking so neat, dapper and handsome~ plus, he can clean, iron and cook too.. always helpful to everybody and full of energy even when he’s tired..i hope he will do more variety show in the future.. 

side note; can u guys imagine psj as a father one day? :kiss_wink:

Idk if u guys see what I see but when I found this I thought "hmm they're bodies are touching", but then when I actually analyzed it, I realized her body is turned away from his and his is very straight forward.

So what I'm trying to say is, PMY u tried lol

6 minutes ago, park2park said:

Idk if u guys see what I see but when I found this I thought "hmm they're bodies are touching", but then when I actually analyzed it, I realized her body is turned away from his and his is very straight forward.

So what I'm trying to say is, PMY u tried lol

yes I saw it too.. but cmon thats ok.. lol!

we all know what we mean of the "difference". we dont really need to explain it because you just feel it when you see it :P

I personally is happy for PMY that she can develop a good chemistry with anyone she is paired with.. it just shows her versatility as an actress.:star: