[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Korean viewers are hard to please and they are more into satires than cheesy comedies. But HPL is surely gonna be a big hit internationally. 

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

well, he’s doing a horror/thriller movie right now so i think maybe he will choose a different genre for his drama later.. 

PSJ fans requested him to do a melodrama next. Let's see if he will. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY was always touchy and sweet with other drama partners. She was also touchy to PSJ during Press Con interviews but became a bit conscious later on.

HPL pilot ratings is 2.7 more than a half lesser than WWWSK's 5.7 but it was a Park Seo Joon drama he has a much bigger fanbase. As to the story, I am hoping HPL plot improves.  

After epi 1..chemistry pmy +psj are better..pmy + kjw not natural..i think hpl will cont low rating..popularity actor was not effect rating..but most importantly story line..after 1 epi hpl story line not good..dr. prisoner more good n stong competing than hpl..so sad pmy choose this kind of script..this is same criticism to song hye kyo boyfriend..congrats ppc for win better chemistry 

why am i suddenly remembering about some chinese fortune teller saying PMY will hv a mediocre career in the first half of 2019 and PSJ’s career will level up to a new height... 

sidenote: im not the kind of person who believes in divination lol.. :sweatingbullets:

34 minutes ago, seoseo said:

After epi 1..chemistry pmy +psj are better..pmy + kjw not natural..i think hpl will cont low rating..popularity actor was not effect rating..but most importantly story line..after 1 epi hpl story line not good..dr. prisoner more good n stong competing than hpl..so sad pmy choose this kind of script..this is same criticism to song hye kyo boyfriend..congrats ppc for win better chemistry 

Not the same actually. Because aside from difference in the ratings, 90% of KNetz comments in HPL Ep 1 are not good. :( 

Boyfriend/Encounter had good KNetz reviews in Episode 1 although compared to DOTS quality, there were DOTS fans disappointed. Encounter ratings went up from 8% episode 1 to 10%  episode 2. The "boring" comments from Knetz happen in middle episodes of Encounter but ratings went up again at the finale. 

Actually same thing also happened with Memories of Alhambra the middle episodes got negative reviews but it peaked towards the end ratings peaked to 10% towards the end, but very disappointing ending. But Memories of Alhambra had positive Episode 1 reviews too. 

Same with Touch Your Heart. There were Goblin fans disappointed with TYH cheeziness. I can compare Knetz comments of HPL with TYH many disappointed in Episode 1

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

After Saja, PSJ will for sure do a drama and he is known to be very friendly to co stars too. Just ready your hearts for more to come. This is just the tip of the icing so to speak. :joy:

Someone in here told that psj Will make fanmeet this year? Is it possible psj take a new role of drama? 

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Not the same actually. Because aside from difference in the ratings, 90% of KNetz comments in HPL Ep 1 are not good. :( 

Boyfriend/Encounter had good KNetz reviews in Episode 1 although compared to DOTS quality, there were those disappointed. Encounter ratings went up from 8% episode 1 to 10%  episode 2. The "boring" comments from Knetz happen in middle episodes of Encounter but ratings went up again at the finale. 

Actually same thing also happened with Memories of Alhambra the middle episodes got negative reviews but it peaked towards the end ratings peaked to 10% towards the end, but very disappointing ending. But Memories of Alhambra had positive Episode 1 reviews too. 

Same with Touch Your Heart. There were Goblin fans disappointed with TYH cheeziness. I can compare Knetz comments of HPL with TYH many disappointed in Episode 1

That all the drama you talk about story not really good actually accept MOA..but reviews for epi 1 it good so rating cont good but overall boring..but hpl epi 1 it already plain..it just funny..that all..so for sure rating will cont slow..the chemistry look like trying so hard it different from wwwsk so natural..i think tvN have high expectation to hpl but turn to out of knetz taste..start from sky castle knetz taste more to real life story and serious genre.. i pmy fan but hpl really not my taste 

3 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Someone in here told that psj Will make fanmeet this year? Is it possible psj take a new role of drama? 

He will do drama after saja..maybe before by end of year 

15 minutes ago, seoseo said:

S That all the drama you talk about story not really good actually accept MOA..but reviews for epi 1 it good so rating cont good but overall boring..but hpl epi 1 it already plain..it just funny..that all..so for sure rating will cont slow..the chemistry look like trying so hard it different from wwwsk so natural..i think tvN have high expectation to hpl but turn to out of knetz taste..start from sky castle knetz taste more to real life story and serious genre.. i pmy fan but hpl really not my taste 

Memories of Alhambra has so-so ending. Not good. I am saying this not as a hater. In fact, I like HB and PSH together, you can go to their shipping thread and you can see me there posting in the first few pages while MoA was airing  :lol: but I was super disappointed with the finale of MOA. In fact I preferred Boyfriend finale it was more satisfying than MOA and Naver KNetz comment that way too. 

As a fan, I wish HPL plot would turn out good eventually.

Sky Castle started at 2% ratings too. I know it is incomparable and impossible knowing the difference in genre. But my point is, the ratings can be improved if Korean viewers will eventually like the story. 

Let us be fair to PMY too. Let us not judge HPL based on Episode 1 only.

as fans we are not required to be Blind Fans but please let us wait few more episodes before we can get definite conclusive comment about HPL

• Like 2

If we watching tvn drama from third platform like viu, is it calculated for rating?

I decided to watch encounter because I interested with pbg-shk chemistry but I don't like the story, too much drama and boring so I stopped watch it.

I decided to watch TYH because of ldw-yin chemistry, love the story but I can't feel the strong chemistry couple from them so I stopped to watch it

Because of pmy, I think if hpl doesn't go well because of the plain story or their chemistry, I will continue watching til the end:tears:  hope the director can bring the amazing stories from this interesting issue about fangirling

For drama the premier epi its really important to attracted  viewers ..like sky castle at first not really got attention from media n netz because the cast not really popular..but after epi 1 the story really good and got so many positive review so the drama attracted other netz..

By end of the year hear the rumor pmy will do another drama or maybe film hope this time a good one..

19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If we watching tvn drama from third platform like viu, is it calculated for rating?

I decided to watch encounter because I interested with pbg-shk chemistry but I don't like the story, too much drama and boring so I stopped watch it.

I decided to watch TYH because of ldw-yin chemistry, love the story but I can't feel the strong chemistry couple from them so I stopped to watch it

Because of pmy, I think if hpl doesn't go well because of the plain story or their chemistry, I will continue watching til the end:tears:  hope the director can bring the amazing stories from this interesting issue about fangirling

No. Only Koreans who watched TV in Korea are counted in the ratings.

If you like romcoms and action dramas, you won't like Encounter because it was slow paced love story melodrama. But SHK is long known for the genre, That Winter The Wind Blows and Autumn in My Heart were good but slowpaced so her long time loyal Korean fans prefer it and so, Encounter still had a high ratings. It holds the highest Wednesday-Thursday drama ratings record as of now. 

I preferred Memories of Alhambra because it has a bit of action but on the finale, I was disappointed with Alhambra and preferred Encounter finale. 

Radiant/ The Light In Your Eyes of Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk was a slow burn drama. With KNetz commenting on NJH acting on Ep 1 but plot turned out to be soooo gooood!!! with the twists that it ended with very good reviews and high ratings! I recommend this drama to all of you! :) 

As for PMY, although she has lesser fanbase as SHK, I guess her long time Korean fans were more into melodrama genre also. So basically if her new Korean fans were from WWWSK, they cannot help but compare HPL with the drama that made them love her which is WWWSK.

For her solid fans who got angry with comparisons of WWWSK and HPL: This is why comparison was unavoidable since she gained a lot of new fans in WWWSK. Just take her instagram followers growth before and after WWWSK for example.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Because of pmy, I think if hpl doesn't go well because of the plain story or their chemistry, I will continue watching til the end:tears: 

Really plain..chemistry not real look like they create it..it really not good decision pmy do to rush taking other job with same grenre..look like she just want to divert attention about her dating rumor with psj..she decided to take hpl just 2 months after wwwsk..but well some netz still like hpl..

35 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No. Only Koreans who watched TV in Korea are counted in the ratings.

If you like romcoms and action dramas, you won't like Encounter because it was slow paced love story melodrama. But SHK is long known for the genre, That Winter The Wind Blows and Autumn in My Heart were good but slowpaced so her long time loyal Korean fans prefer it and so, Encounter still had a high ratings. It holds the highest Wednesday-Thursday drama ratings record as of now. 

I preferred Memories of Alhambra because it has a bit of action but on the finale, I was disappointed with Alhambra and preferred Encounter finale. 

Radiant/ The Light In Your Eyes of Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk was a slow burn drama. With KNetz commenting on NJH acting on Ep 1 but plot turned out to be soooo gooood!!! with the twists that it ended with very good reviews and high ratings! I recommend this drama to all of you! :) 

As for PMY, although she has lesser fanbase as SHK, I guess her long time Korean fans were more into melodrama genre also. So basically if her new Korean fans were from WWWSK, they cannot help but compare HPL with the drama that made them love her which is WWWSK.

For her solid fans who got angry with comparisons of WWWSK and HPL: This is why comparison was unavoidable since she gained a lot of new fans in WWWSK. Just take her instagram followers growth before and after WWWSK for example.

WWWSK and HPL comparisons are expected especially Park Min Young still looking like Secretary Kim.

But I hope the fans here will not make comparison between HPL and Encounter because not comparable:

1. GENRE is very different. 

2. Encounter has very high pilot ratings and good Episode 1 KNetz comments. 

Encounter =8.683 vs 2.667 of HPL

3. SHK fans will get angry at you here for dragging down her drama to justify HPL's lousy Episode 1.  

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

love seeing her in a casual outfit,looks so young..

also her shoes are so cute. 

I just remembered someone attended Chanel event two weeks ago.. 

hahaha

Wow I just knew that her outfit is Chanel, too..! I thought only her shoes :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Or maybe she wants free job in 2020 to getting married  :P

I don't..maybe..but it's really rare to her take a job continuously like this..2020 her 2 Cdrama will be airs..

well, we cant really please everyone..:D

some fans will not like it, while she may gain new fans from it.  Just like what happened to WWWSK.. obviously she gained quite a number of new adoring fans.. considering it was her first romcom. But again, right now.. HPL has 2 episodes, lets give them some time. Usually it depends on the audience reactions on how they will develop the story. 

I personally want it to focus more on a double life, in DeokMi's case.. as a fan girl and curator... and just hopefully everything will just revolve around it... how the people around her is affected by it and how their own stories will develop.  Because that's where people can find it relatable.