Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


minseojoon

Recommended Posts

I would say the 1st ep of HPL was okay but something a bit off. The flow was oookaayy but some of important scenes did not have great impact so I guess that's why maybe I also think the 1st ep was a bit slow. 

 

Maybe director should put more background music on some scenes. Tho I liked a bit of reaction sounds. 

 

But PMY had so many facial expression which I found it very adorable! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I just saw the video of the premiere party in ig. Hope that was nothing:sweatingbullets:

Hmmm... :frown:

 

Just thinking that she feels kjw is like her big brother. There were many people, if they have 'something' she wouldn't be brave doing like that. Like she to psj :sweatingbullets:

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hmmm... :frown:

 

Just thinking that she feels kjw is like her big brother. There were many people, if they have 'something' she wouldn't be brave doing like that. Like she to psj :sweatingbullets:

I hope it like you said. I’m so fragile now. sorry PMY and everyone. I’m too childish:tears:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I hope it like you said. I’m so fragile now. sorry PMY and everyone. I’m too childish:tears:

Its okay. Im worry about that, too..but let we think again, we don't even know what happened too in wwwsk 1st eps gathering between pmy and psj :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So, what do u think? 

I think its 75% for show, the other 25% cause she really sees him as an older brother so she's simply really comfortable with him. Sensual feelings is something u would get automatically despite the action might be done to you or you weren't physically there, when I viewed this, I didn't feel much. Instead, I feel PMY's body seems a bit genuine awkward cause when she touched him, her body seems to be facing forward so almost like a quick casual attention grabber or something (the more I viewed it, it seems like she's grabbing him to get his attention to move so she can go in between the gap to sit down LOL cause why on earth did she paused real quick, scooted her body in then sat down. In between those seconds, I saw absolutely no interactions between them too, until she saw down then he turned around). I think the slow motion affect made it seems like its a sensual feeling. That's just my take on it.

 

here's a longer version.

 

 
 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I personally thought its normal tha they should be seated together.. after all they are the romantic pair. it would be more awkward if they are not. lol.

The difference is, she is not hiding that they are seated together, she even acknowledge it.. she looked like she said hi to KJW... just like how colleagues should be. 

Compared during WWWSK.. in other pictures they are in different seats, but turns out.. they are actually seating very very close to each other... again with the no space thing.:D

But in this one, there's clearly an amount of space since she took her seat by sliding thru KJWs side.

Of course  when you watch it the 1st time, you'll be like "ooops, whats goin on??) LOL! 

But again  its been mentioned here over and over again.. while they seemed to have good chemistry.. there's really nothing to worry about. PMY is naturally talkative and touchy with her costars.. just like she is now.  Although there were moments where she is caught like that with PSJ during WWWSK, it was clvery obvious that when they are aware of it.. they restrain themselves..^_^

 

Just imagine when its PSJs turn to star in a drama again.. :joy:

Be still.. your hearts! this is kinda like PPC as our gf/bf, and we are jealous when we see them with other people.. but when you think about it..  that is just crazy.. right?:P

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PMY was always touchy and sweet with other drama partners. She was also touchy to PSJ during Press Con interviews but became a bit conscious later on.

 

HPL pilot ratings is 2.7 more than a half lesser than WWWSK's 5.7 but it was a Park Seo Joon drama he has a much bigger fanbase. As to the story, I am hoping HPL plot improves.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, park2park said:

I think its 75% for show, the other 25% cause she really sees him as an older brother so she's simply really comfortable with him. Sensual feelings is something u would get automatically despite the action might be done to you or you weren't physically there, when I viewed this, I didn't feel much. Instead, I feel PMY's body seems a bit genuine awkward cause when she touched him, her body seems to be facing forward so almost like a quick casual attention grabber or something (the more I viewed it, it seems like she's grabbing him to get his attention to move so she can go in between the gap to sit down LOL cause why on earth did she paused real quick, scooted her body in then sat down. In between those seconds, I saw absolutely no interactions between them too, until she saw down then he turned around). I think the slow motion affect made it seems like its a sensual feeling. That's just my take on it.

 

here's a longer version.

 

 
 

 

 

this account  uploaded the video 3 times already:sweatingbullets:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY was always touchy and sweet with other drama partners. She was also touchy to PSJ during Press Con interviews but became a bit conscious later on.

 

HPL pilot ratings is 2.7 more than a half lesser than WWWSK's 5.7 but it was a Park Seo Joon drama he has a much bigger fanbase. As to the story, I am hoping HPL plot improves.  

I have seen somewhere on twitter. They said Korean people are actually don’t like a romantic drama something like HPL. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wont watch it yet.. I think Im going to let a few episodes be done first.. Just like I did with WWWSk. I started watching it, whent it was already airing its 10th episode. But, I have to admit.. the 1st episode of WWwSK already got me with their chemistry... maybe it was because of that unexplainable sexual tension between them. LOL! and also I did not read all the reviews.. I just followed my instinct that "wow  they looked good together on a poster!" and I already had a good impression of PSJ because of FFMW. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did not hear any rumors about PPC before WWWSK. What I heard were rumors about him and Kim Ji Won but I could not explain how seeing WWWSK teasers made me so excited last year and it was the first ever drama that I watched raw on live stream. And at around Episode 5 or 6, I was already a solid shipper and here posting in this thread. :lol:Good thing the drama was very successful. 

 

But i am wondering what if no mess happened after the finale. What if there was no dating news that came out? We probably had PPC together during Awards Season last year. :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im going to keep saying this..

Calm Your PPC hearts!! :lol:

this is just the 1st episode and bts and fancam... there will be more! LOL! 

and they will definitely release sweet moments together... you have to be objective.. this is a romantic drama series. If your hearts will faint in every sweet moments they spend together... wow! i dont think you're gonna make it till the end.. :joy:

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

yes , dear

 

dont worry so much.. it was jst a nice gesture between colleagues.. personally, i hug and kiss ppl on the cheek all the time so what MY did was totally conventional and harmless IMO.. she was trying to be friendly and welcoming.. let’s not put too much thought to it.. :)

 

@parkparkloveu so the pilot rating was quite low compared to WWWSK and TYH.. :bawling:. hope it will pick up from here.. do u know what knetz from Naver said about this drama? 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..