Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

lurking the latest thread, i have wild imagination in my mind. their relationship maybe more complex than just dating

SJ : I love you, bu we can't date right now
MY : I know, i love you too, but the time is not right
SJ : then we'll agree that we're not dating, say that to the public. But i don't want you to close to another man
MY : me too, i don't want to lose you too, but we're not dating. How is that?

SJ : let's showing support to each other, keep giving signal to each other, showing our love. keep our promise

MY : Okay, we'll do that. 

SJ: Just wait and see

LOL, My delulu mind kicking, that conversation just came to my mind.

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc dating rumor started Oct, 2017. as i said before, someone wrote on Daum cafe psj and pmy are couple.  and someone wrote too in Jan, 2018 on Naver that ppc are dating now.

back then, the rumor kinda died down coz nobody believed it right? it was only intensified during and after wwwsk. still, if it’s not true, y would she be affected by it even bfore wwwsk strted? like i mentioned bfore, dating rumor is like an occupational hazard for actors. if it’s not true, they can jst brush it off after.

i dunno guys i wish i can be leon or simba..those fellas must know all the secrets behind closed doors :D

• LOL 3

LOL! these two.. always keeps us guessing! :lol:

I am still confident that their "news" might come sooner than we think. 

:tounge_xd:

Don't worry Seojoon and Minyoung... whenever that will be.. we'll just be here! 

:tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

I watched one of K-entertainment news saying that many reporters already knew about their rumors together so probably she was being careful with the reporters. It is hard to get through too much attention when nothing is really going between them. IF...that was the case. 

What will you guys do if you got rumor with someone which is not true at all but people keep saying that it is true tho you keep on denying the rumor until one time you just got frustated with all the situation? 

Well, I think this was the case happened to PMY. Tho my delulu saying both of them might hope the rumors can be true hehe. Just dating rumor not the evidences thing. 

But since I saw the dvd group commentary preview, she seems not being away from PSJ at all so I guess they have fine relationship. (we wouldnt know the REAL relationship haha). 

• Like 1

Today, I'm free So I sat to make PPC data.:lol::lol:

In 2019, they posted the same day about 6 times.

PMY posted a total of 30 times, with the same day post  about 6 times, representing 20.00 percent.

PSJ posted a total of 24 times, with the same day post  about 6 times, representing    25.00 percent.

:heart:It is worth noting that They will post similar dates in the event that one person is abroad.

10 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess. a reporter said pmy was the first actress who received wwwsk script and offer. and pmy was topped in the poll for Miso character.

but she said in the interview she hesitated to accept the offer because she already knew about the dating rumor with psj. so it took a long time for her to confirm it.

may i ask which interview?

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
※it is just old rumor. not new.※
Have you guys seen this article? this was a rumor in the newspaper in May last year. 
according to the article, actress B wanted actor D(not actor C) to play a male lead role in her new drama.
but actor D didn't follow her wish and refused the offer.
because D was dating with actress E and he wanted to be on his new drama with his girl friend E. 

people thought
D=PSJ
E=PMY
B= Son ye Jin
C=Jung Hae In
well...if it was true, PSJ must have really wanted to be with PMY..ha

I’m sorry to go back to this topic.I forgot to ask you.Why did people think D=PSJ E=PMY B=SYG C=JHI? While there are many dramas in that time. Is there a news that PSJ was offered a male lead by the PD? @twoparkcouple

2 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

I’m sorry to go back to this topic.I forgot to ask you.Why did people think D=PSJ E=PMY B=SYG C=JHI? While there are many dramas in that time. Is there a news that PSJ was offered a male lead by the PD? @twoparkcouple

I saw article about actors offered roles in Something in the Rain one of them is Park Seo Joon. 

5 hours ago, itzzy said:

may i ask which interview?

interview after wwwsk ended.

3 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

there was no article. just rumor.  

before "pretty noona who buys me food" began broadcasting, there was rumor psj was the first actor to be offered as a male lead but he refused.

About PSJ offered a role in Something In the Rain, it was in Dramafever site ( that site already stopped and I wonder if their paid subscribers of dramas were refunded money) but anyway, it was there that it was written that "Did you know Jung Hae In almost did not get the role in Something in the Rain? Because it was offered first to Park Seo Joon. "

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Have you guys watch this analysis using astrology of PMY with JCW, PSJ and KJW? 

PARK MINYOUNG: KDRAMA ASTRO CORNER https://youtu.be/5j-aazAMtdI via @YouTube 

" .... it is just delicious and hot that I wish for anybody out in the world to have this combination..."

I just literally screamed at what she said haha. 

fun fun... and pretty interesting.

• Like 2

I saw that video too.. LOL. it was interesting because its from a western culture point of view.. and even them cannot deny the PPC connection and tension! :lol:

But, they also proved that PMY is definitely chemistry queen! 

We should tell these women that PPC is so well connected with each other that even their respective houses are so close to each other.:D

• LOL 1

I got this question in my brain. Is it possible, if there weren't collecting photo of PPC as evidence, the rumor wouldn't break out on media? Sometimes, Some of solid fans of psj n pmy' blame shipper who tried to connect the photo of psj n pmy' on sns. I know ,there were rumor about PPC before wwwsk, but it wouldn't be bigger if there weren't matching photo of ppc. It's just my thought

14 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I got this question in my brain. Is it possible, if there weren't collecting photo of PPC as evidence, the rumor wouldn't break out on media? Sometimes, Some of solid fans of psj n pmy' blame shipper who tried to connect the photo of psj n pmy' on sns. I know ,there were rumor about PPC before wwwsk, but it wouldn't be bigger if there weren't matching photo of ppc. It's just my thought

to be honest.. the matching photos are not really strong evidences.. but what made those suspicious is that most are taken either on the same day or the same place or just the close timeframes. But im not saying that those matching clothes or things are true.  But those may be the reasons... that's why people and the media kept on digging.  Then more "coincidences" unfolded.

But I think how they act with each other before, during and after their drama is the most evident.

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Have you guys watch this analysis using astrology of PMY with JCW, PSJ and KJW? 

PARK MINYOUNG: KDRAMA ASTRO CORNER https://youtu.be/5j-aazAMtdI via @YouTube 

i just saw the video and just... wow!!! interesting