[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

there were times when pSJ and PMY were caught on cam being candid to each other.. or those subtle gestures (glances, smiling to each other.. etc) and everytime they notice it.. you can tell they are trying to restrain themselves. lol! 

but with her other lead actors.. she is just candid all the way because she is just friendly with them.. I remember she mostly call them "oppa" (in her case, used to address an older male). 

Now.. PSJ never called or addressed PMY as "noona".. not even once!:D

Their interviews are way too obvious.. they just cant seem to stop their body language!

always remember the "Cosmo event" moments! 

41 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Versace on the floor tonight, eh?

:joy: I bet! PSJ will hate that dress so much because it showed much of PMYs legs when she climbed the stairs to the stage. 

if you noticed.. she quickly changed after the presscon.. 

but during WWWSK presscon.. she kept the dress she was wearing even during the other interviews..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leek said:

Is Ahn Bo Yoon single? You know many many times it is second lead and lead who develop real feelings. All ABH shared in past interviews was he used to like Song Hye Kyo a lot while filming DOTS and he was not aware she was dating Song Joong Ki. What if this happens in HPL. It is easy to fall for PMY charms. What if he will court her. I really hope she and PSJ are real and are still tight together. I get nervous thinking of all ppssibilities but its their lives not mine. So I cannot do anything but hope for the best. :sweatingbullets:

no... lol! ABH knows PSJ..

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And Park Jinjoo too! Why she didn't called pmy unnie but park min young-ssi :D even ABH called her noona

Both of them was born 1988

didnt Jinjoo called her "unnie" during their 1st scriptreading? not sure.. just reading the subtitles..:D

i saw the bts video of jaewook and minyoung and they were very closed to each other ;D and looks really comfortable, which is nice! Minyoung is always good with her costar! 

honestly, they look super cute! I'm excited for their onscreen chemistry!! this was also filmed while they were on set and prob in the middle of filming their out door date scene (so i've heard) so they were prob "in character" anyway :blush: Minyoung is so small, so she makes all the pairing looks cute because of the height differences hahaha.

I felt a bit awkward during the press conference because they just stood next to each other in the beginning lol. i was hoping he asked to arm linked with her or something :sweat_smile: still cute either way.

my feelings for PPC is still strong tho.. the sexual tension  between them is too strong i cant fight it :joy:

• Like 1

Curious about HPL's Viki interview! Very excited about HPL because of its storyline, and looking forward to seeing PMY on screen again and with a new partner. Not an inch worried about KJW though. With what I'm seeing, I can 100% say that they're really just colleagues with good chemistry. Unlike PPC, where it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines.

35 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

What I see is PMY acts like a little sister to KJW. She's cute :D

THIS. HAHA. Exactly. She acts more feminine and womanly around PSJ, like I mentioned a few pages past.

More 1st Look photos are out and damn ain't this the glow of a woman so inspired and so in love (and who is working out a lot because maybe someone close to her place or heart [or both] is more obsessed with working out than she is)

Such a ray of sunshine, that smile. PSJ is so right. Her smile is perfect.

• Like 1

so my friend at work asked me if im gonna watch HPL and ofc i said yes.. the conversation went on like this 

- ‘i thought u ship psj and pmy’. 

-‘ i do’

-‘but u gonna watch anyway?’

-‘yes’

-‘y?’

-‘i want to support pmy’

-‘wow, arent u nice’

gosh this woman is so sarcastic~ in the end i replied

’relax girl it’s not that serious. jst a tv drama’ 

~~ if u remember from my previous post, this woman ships PSJ with another costar so she didnt watch wwwsk out of loyalty to her ship.. i tell u guys sometimes some shippers can be so butthurt and irrational~~ im so glad im in this ship with u guys coz everyone is so supportive of ppc :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, leek said:

All negative comments for PMY at Netizenbuzz from forehead fillers to her dress :(

they can say anything they want.. thats all they can do anyway.. but let's not bring their negativities here dear..^_^

35 minutes ago, leek said:

All negative comments for PMY at Netizenbuzz from forehead fillers to her dress :(

I honestly am not a fan of the dress and her hair. But it's just another miss out of many hits. 

She's still gorgeous most days. 

lol namoo president (mr bald) posted SAJA poster on his ig but he put a specific arrow to show his support to one of namoo’s actress who happened to be in the poster.. kinda funny :D

and yep as we all predicted bfore, PMY said KJW is the best prtner to work with on set coz he’s generous..  surprise surprise (not) lol :sweatingbullets::D

• LOL 2

Posting within an hour apart again, these two.

Still very strongly convinced about these two, especially because now I remember why their actions seemed so familiar -- those are the actions of a couple in hiding.

Again, the motto of secret relationships is: Conceal, don't feel. When you're in a relationship with someone and want to hide it, you try to play it down but people can tell from your nonverbal actions anyway.

everytime her new MYlog is up.. I watch it right away.. I can't understand a thing, unless she said something in english... but I would finish it still, untile the end! :lol:

Just seeing her being all pretty and candid and funny just really makes me smile.. she is such a stress reliever! :lol:

PSJ is really lucky to be waking up to that face and smile... the 82m walk must be really worth it! :joy:

• Love 2