[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Good luck to PMY and HPL team tonight.

It just kinda makes me sad that PMY is now into the new drama without PPC getting any Best Couple Award in major award shows when we all agree that their chemistry are super okay compared to their past partners. :( 

I think I am not biased and blind of their chemistry that deserves award in my opinion. 

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Good luck to PMY and HPL team tonight.

It just kinda makes me sad that PMY is now into the new drama without PPC getting any Best Couple Award in major award shows when we all agree that their chemistry are super okay compared to their past partners. :( 

I think I am not biased and blind of their chemistry that deserves award in my opinion. 

I'm just curious, has anyone ever won best couple award from previous Tvn's dramas? So sad tvn doesn't have their own awards show 

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I'm just curious, has anyone ever won best couple award from previous Tvn's dramas? So sad tvn doesn't have their own awards show 

TVN has no year end awards night. They had an award show few years back for their 10th anniversary where they gave out Best Couple Awards for some TVN Drama couples at that time. 

namoo and tvn are really pushing for HPL i think.. there are tons of publicity compared to wwwsk.. they even made a special ep..  maybe bcoz the last drama didnt do so well in terms of rating.. hopefully HPL will be as successful as wwwsk, if not better.. 

side note: i dont think i will ever move on from wwwsk.. i really miss vp lee, sec kim and the whole office gang.. psj + pmy is my ultimate OTP :wub:

• Like 2

just smiling while watching her.. :D

no clue what she is saying. LOL!

She really lost some weight.. she got thinner.. but she still looks good..

when you observe some of her pictures.. her eyes really look tired..:( good thing her eyes can just smile on their own..:rolleyes:

She must really have a hectic and busy schedule. coming next month, she will be busy with Busted 2 also, while doing HPL.. aside from photo shoots, interviews, endorsements  etc... 

our girl is extremely busy!

hope she  finds time to rest well.. on the arms of PSJ. :joy:

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

side note: i dont think i will ever move on from wwwsk.. i really miss vp lee, sec kim and the whole office gang.. psj + pmy is my ultimate OTP :wub:

me too... really miss them... can't wait for their new project HPL and The Divine Fury

Wednesday-Thursday dramas are known to have lowest ratings compared to other days because it is mid week. For TVN, WWWSK was already considered a very successful Wed-Thursday drama with highest of 8%, followed by Familiar wife with highest rating of 6% then Encounter with highest of 10% then Touch Your Heart with 4% peak.

TYH had much hype too remember PD Park even said he expected it to rate higher than WWWSK but ratings decreased from 4%  pilot to 3% and it never went back up again till finale. But still a successful cable drama.

Hopefully HPL ratings will perform well on ratings. If only they also count International views :D

• Like 1