Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is that you @Ennie_Shanty ? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't pay attention first, is PMY wrote a location from the beginning? Or she just added the location in Maui, Hawaii? Because I just checked again I see the location

She added it after the post so now no one will have to speculate lol

On other news, I'm going to miss her long hair if she needs to cut it for her new drama. I mean, she's always been beautiful no matter what hair length, but she looks ethereal with her current hair length and hair color.

• Like 1

Kim Jae Wook is very shippable while PMY always have chemistry with her partners. I can already foresee fanwars in her ig comments between PPC and her new shippers once HPL will be airing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Kim Jae Wook is very shippable while PMY always have chemistry with her partners. I can already foresee fanwars in her ig comments between PPC and her new shippers once HPL will be airing. 

Talking about Park Min Young new project, I’m not sure why I have a bad feeling about it. I hope it’ll be a success, but I have some struggling to convince myself that another rom-com from another web toon with a “not so popular in rom com” male lead will make her next project a success. I hope I’ll be proved wrong though. I don’t want to see what she achieved from Whats Wrong With Sec Kim is washed away with her new project.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is that you @Ennie_Shanty ? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't pay attention first, is PMY wrote a location from the beginning? Or she just added the location in Maui, Hawaii? Because I just checked again I see the location

HHow did you know, did I ever tell you my Instagram acc??

37 minutes ago, zsrbi said:

someone wrote "i wish u guys stop tagging psj in every pmy post vice versa

you don't want to make them uncomfortable , do you ??"

and i saw pmy's sister liked this comment.....

What is her sister ig acc??

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

hmmmm.. could be.. but I hope that wouldn't be the case... She is still shipped wtih JCW until now and PSJ with KJW.  I don't really see a lot of fan wars, as long as no one is disturbing their own group. lol

I think she'll have good chemistry with "male KJW"  (haha) in this new drama.  As she did with her other male leads.

But I'm not being biased, there's a  reason why I jumped this PPC ship.  

They are just different to each other compared to their other partners.

Even the other ships noticed.. haha... but still they support their own.. and that's OK.:innocent:

• Like 1

I think I can count on KimJaewook-PMY chemistry in this new drama cuz both really focus on their character. KJW is actually kinda fun person tho he usually a quiet type guy. You guys can check him out on bts scenes from Temperature Love drama (if you want to). Well based on the webtoon, the boss is super sexy I guess thats why he was offered the role. He got that killing sexy eyes too. PMY can help him out tho it is his first romcom just like PSJ helps her. 

But never gonna beat the chemistry between out captain PSJ-PMY. My ship got some holes on it but I manage to close it after watching back the WWWSK bts scenes. 

And I keep telling myself that they constantly contact each other to maintain their heart whatever storms coming. ( they might be laughing out if they knew about so-called-PSJ on day light photo..haha).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, zsrbi said:

profile photo is leon 

Found it, thank you

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

No, just guessing because your username is the same :D

Youre so smart

Username not the same but similar:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

for "Jingjaja"-------------SugarCane Restaurant, Bang Tao Beach 

Thanks @Ivy-Blue for info:wub::)  

Today I go to SugarCane Restaurant. I sat the chair that she had sat and ordered the watermelon to spin like they. I am very happy. :D

PS. Today I know that the pictures from PMY ig , she took it at SugarCane Restaurant

I know their information at the restaurant that day. It makes me really happy.:wub::) 

TTb3tZ.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

i watched many kdramas bfore but i never ship k couple no matter how shippable they are.. i dont even ship ssc. im really skeptical when it comes to shipping on screen couple except that twilight couple lol.. (to my defense, rpatz and kstew were really a couple when i shipped them hahah).. no matter how much i enjoyed the romance on drama, i moved on the second the drama ended. thats it for me.

but with ppc, they are different for me. im actually convinced they are romantically involved in real life when i watch wwwsk. (the feeling is the same when i shipped twi couple)..  that’s y i am here, on this ship with you guys. 

so im not worried about pmy-kjw.. ofcourse ppl can ship pmy or psj with anyone they like.. it’s a free country. but imma stay on this ship until proven otherwise. 

• Like 2

Shippers on IG are always being extra and doing the most, they need to respect PMY and PSJ. I mean if they post sth related to each other, it's natural to tag them but if it's not, it's invasive and annoying to see this kind of behaviour in every posts :triumph:

• Like 3

I shipped KDrama couples in the past that were rumored to be dating but eventually broke up also in secret.

I stopped shipping for several years until DOTS but that time I was not as positive as I was when I was in college shipping drama couples. Lo and behold Song Song got married.

Then I told myself no more shipping after SSC, but I could not prevent myself with ParkPark but I am open to any possibilities because that is their lives not mine. :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I think I can count on KimJaewook-PMY chemistry in this new drama cuz both really focus on their character. KJW is actually kinda fun person tho he usually a quiet type guy. You guys can check him out on bts scenes from Temperature Love drama (if you want to). Well based on the webtoon, the boss is super sexy I guess thats why he was offered the role. He got that killing sexy eyes too. PMY can help him out tho it is his first romcom just like PSJ helps her. 

But never gonna beat the chemistry between out captain PSJ-PMY. My ship got some holes on it but I manage to close it after watching back the WWWSK bts scenes. 

And I keep telling myself that they constantly contact each other to maintain their heart whatever storms coming. ( they might be laughing out if they knew about so-called-PSJ on day light photo..haha).

The PMY fan in me wants her drama to be a big hit

But somehow the PPC fan in me still wants her team up with PSJ to be the best among her dramas lol so hard to be a couple shipper than a solo fan.

• Like 2

Just want to share my experience, I'm a fan of JCW and a fan on SNSD, of course Yoona included. And then they become a couple in K2. Wow I'm so happy and their chemistry were so good, if they become a real couple will be a very very visual couple. I shipped them but I don't feel anything like I feel with PPC so with them I just survived like 2 months. 

Because of PPC, this is the first time I joined into the discusses forum and become active not just a silent reader. And now past 6 months still rooting from them, every morning I wanna know their news etc. I don't know how to stop this but until now I enjoyed it because I feel something different with PPC. :wub:

• Like 3

During WWWSK airing there were many SSC shippers who posted in this thread and also spazzed about PPC. I think I am the only one who continues to post here now. :huh:I wonder if they remain thinking until now that PPC is secretly dating. ^_^ In IG there are Indonesian accounts which are from SSC and now supporting PPC also. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

PMY sister doesn't post anything but constantly commenting on PMY ig and liking comments, she is monitoring us lol I wouldn't be surprise if she is a lurker at this thread as well

What's her name in Instagram?

• Like 1