[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Kim Jae Wook is very shippable while PMY always have chemistry with her partners. I can already foresee fanwars in her ig comments between PPC and her new shippers once HPL will be airing. 

hmmmm.. could be.. but I hope that wouldn't be the case... She is still shipped wtih JCW until now and PSJ with KJW.  I don't really see a lot of fan wars, as long as no one is disturbing their own group. lol

I think she'll have good chemistry with "male KJW"  (haha) in this new drama.  As she did with her other male leads.

But I'm not being biased, there's a  reason why I jumped this PPC ship.  

They are just different to each other compared to their other partners.

Even the other ships noticed.. haha... but still they support their own.. and that's OK.:innocent:

• Like 1

I think I can count on KimJaewook-PMY chemistry in this new drama cuz both really focus on their character. KJW is actually kinda fun person tho he usually a quiet type guy. You guys can check him out on bts scenes from Temperature Love drama (if you want to). Well based on the webtoon, the boss is super sexy I guess thats why he was offered the role. He got that killing sexy eyes too. PMY can help him out tho it is his first romcom just like PSJ helps her. 

But never gonna beat the chemistry between out captain PSJ-PMY. My ship got some holes on it but I manage to close it after watching back the WWWSK bts scenes. 

And I keep telling myself that they constantly contact each other to maintain their heart whatever storms coming. ( they might be laughing out if they knew about so-called-PSJ on day light photo..haha).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

for "Jingjaja"-------------SugarCane Restaurant, Bang Tao Beach 

Thanks @Ivy-Blue for info:wub::)  

Today I go to SugarCane Restaurant. I sat the chair that she had sat and ordered the watermelon to spin like they. I am very happy. :D

PS. Today I know that the pictures from PMY ig , she took it at SugarCane Restaurant

I know their information at the restaurant that day. It makes me really happy.:wub::) 

TTb3tZ.png

i watched many kdramas bfore but i never ship k couple no matter how shippable they are.. i dont even ship ssc. im really skeptical when it comes to shipping on screen couple except that twilight couple lol.. (to my defense, rpatz and kstew were really a couple when i shipped them hahah).. no matter how much i enjoyed the romance on drama, i moved on the second the drama ended. thats it for me.

but with ppc, they are different for me. im actually convinced they are romantically involved in real life when i watch wwwsk. (the feeling is the same when i shipped twi couple)..  that’s y i am here, on this ship with you guys. 

so im not worried about pmy-kjw.. ofcourse ppl can ship pmy or psj with anyone they like.. it’s a free country. but imma stay on this ship until proven otherwise. 

• Like 2

Shippers on IG are always being extra and doing the most, they need to respect PMY and PSJ. I mean if they post sth related to each other, it's natural to tag them but if it's not, it's invasive and annoying to see this kind of behaviour in every posts :triumph:

• Like 3

I shipped KDrama couples in the past that were rumored to be dating but eventually broke up also in secret.

I stopped shipping for several years until DOTS but that time I was not as positive as I was when I was in college shipping drama couples. Lo and behold Song Song got married.

Then I told myself no more shipping after SSC, but I could not prevent myself with ParkPark but I am open to any possibilities because that is their lives not mine. :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I think I can count on KimJaewook-PMY chemistry in this new drama cuz both really focus on their character. KJW is actually kinda fun person tho he usually a quiet type guy. You guys can check him out on bts scenes from Temperature Love drama (if you want to). Well based on the webtoon, the boss is super sexy I guess thats why he was offered the role. He got that killing sexy eyes too. PMY can help him out tho it is his first romcom just like PSJ helps her. 

But never gonna beat the chemistry between out captain PSJ-PMY. My ship got some holes on it but I manage to close it after watching back the WWWSK bts scenes. 

And I keep telling myself that they constantly contact each other to maintain their heart whatever storms coming. ( they might be laughing out if they knew about so-called-PSJ on day light photo..haha).

The PMY fan in me wants her drama to be a big hit

But somehow the PPC fan in me still wants her team up with PSJ to be the best among her dramas lol so hard to be a couple shipper than a solo fan.

• Like 2

Just want to share my experience, I'm a fan of JCW and a fan on SNSD, of course Yoona included. And then they become a couple in K2. Wow I'm so happy and their chemistry were so good, if they become a real couple will be a very very visual couple. I shipped them but I don't feel anything like I feel with PPC so with them I just survived like 2 months. 

Because of PPC, this is the first time I joined into the discusses forum and become active not just a silent reader. And now past 6 months still rooting from them, every morning I wanna know their news etc. I don't know how to stop this but until now I enjoyed it because I feel something different with PPC. :wub:

• Like 3

During WWWSK airing there were many SSC shippers who posted in this thread and also spazzed about PPC. I think I am the only one who continues to post here now. :huh:I wonder if they remain thinking until now that PPC is secretly dating. ^_^ In IG there are Indonesian accounts which are from SSC and now supporting PPC also. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

PMY sister doesn't post anything but constantly commenting on PMY ig and liking comments, she is monitoring us lol I wouldn't be surprise if she is a lurker at this thread as well

What's her name in Instagram?

• Like 1

I follow wwwskfans in IG. I hope when the HPL airs, the admin/s of that account will still continue to post pics.. Some clips from touch your heart are also used in comparison with wwwsk clips.  I know this is ppc thread but im also excited for TYH and hopeful for any cameo from wwwsk cast. I honestly fell in love with the story first before joining our ship... Hope to see reunions for the cast too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Some PPC shippers are wishing PSJ will send a foodcart to PMY :lol:

Well, its so common right for previous co-star sending coffee truck/foodcart.....And You know what.....if he is not doing it, I think i'm assured they are in relationship because PPC always did something "abnormal" LOL :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Well, its so common right for previous co-star sending coffee truck/foodcart.....And You know what.....if he is not doing it, I think i'm assured they are in relationship because PPC always did something "abnormal" LOL :w00t:

What if suddenly he send a coffee truck to PMY, is it mean they're just a close neighborhood lol 

• LOL 1