[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

When I see that pic, my mind said please don't believe it but still affect me. My mood went down but I remember when we so desperate to see them attend the same events and then boom.. Cosmo event! (seriously cosmo event like healing for me lol ^_^) so I will keep my positive mind for PPC. Like reporter said, just wait and see. She has a reason to said like that. 

And @fasiou have a nice day and hope someday you appear on this thread again when the big news came:D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

You can search #parkseojoon on Twitter and you’ll find it. 

I don’t want to post it here cos they owner is not in this ship but another ship.

@mimixemix @zashi23 check it but its nothing now......do you still have the picture and send it to me? i just saw one pic uppper body and his face covered by mask and cap.

I just woke up and BANG...another story begin. Checking shippers ig and dm them....so they said actually he was with several other man friends and the person who snaps the picture just said that He was so tall and good looking.....nothing else. But his previous shipper was made up the story and said that he was with a girl.

Anyway,Unless the news come in dispatch, soompi or other reliable news....i don't buy it! ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RabbieandSatt said:

can you guys please use your critical and logical thinking before jumping to any conclusions that may affect everyone's spirit? 

we are not jumping to any conclusion actually. we were just merely discussing pics and dm that we saw on social media and most of us think that they are fake anyway.. i hope everybody dont take this the wrong way. i still hv faith in ppc. maybe they will get married sooner than me lol who knows. 

• Like 1

If the guy is really PSJ, I do not think it is KJW as she is very busy filming Asdal Chronicles outside Seoul. SW shippers spreading false news on facebook. 

I do not want to be called blind shipper here so I am trying to be objective. I love PPC but it's their lives. So we are only here as spectators.

• Like 1

Being on vacation with her mother  and PSJ being in Korea doesn't mean PPC are not together or not serious about their relationship. 

I take vacations with my parents and siblings without my husband, that doesn't mean anything. I also let my husband travel with his parents or with his brother, and we are still in in love and very much together. 

I think that is how commited and secured couples are. 

For PSJ being with another woman lol, I don't think he is that stupid to date in daylight. And guys he has dated before and has never been caught lol. Just enjoy the ship guys do not think too much. just wait and see. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@fangurl28 I see the point of others, it is the timing they questioned. Remember PSJ was so busy filming Divine Fury and now would have been the perfect time to make up for all those lost times if they were lovers. PMY will film Her Private Life as soon as she gets home. So it means whatever they have, its not serious yet as to mean marriage soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

@mimixemix @zashi23 check it but its nothing now......do you still have the picture and send it to me? i just saw one pic uppper body and his face covered by mask and cap.

I just woke up and BANG...another story begin. Checking shippers ig and dm them....so they said actually he was with several other man friends and the person who snaps the picture just said that He was so tall and good looking.....nothing else. But his previous shipper was made up the story and said that he was with a girl.

Anyway,Unless the news come in dispatch, soompi or other reliable news....i don't buy it! ;)

that is the picture circulated. pretty sure evryone already agreed that its fake. lol

even that supposed message by his boss.. is already fishy.. so it just maybe a false claim. lets all move on from that and not waste our energy there.. lol! 

I never doubted PPC since i got convinced. I may not hear or see anything about them together in a long time... as expected. But still,  I will stand firm about this two! in time, WE WILL hear that news.. :star:

• Like 1

@Cheryl295 We don't even know if he is still busy or not. PSJ doesn't have a calender like namoo. And what makes you think that they haven't spent time together, they live 200m of each other for all we know maybe they live together. (delu)

Guys just don't think too much, only PPC knows what is going on, we are all just spectators. 

Enjoy what you know and feast on what you see. Don't be too serious about shipping. 

• Like 9

In less than 24hrs, this is PPC shippers lol

tenor.gif?itemid=4920936

Spoiler

I'm gonna keep my opinion short about the whole PSJ pic with his "baby" lol. None of us have proof it's actually PSJ. Second, that person that took the pic managed to catch PSJ dating even before Dispatch??!?! That's amazing lol. Third, in the middle of a bright sunny day,  PSJ decides to be crazy and go on date in public, call someone baby in public and we got no pics of the girl?? Yup that sounds very much like what PSJ would do.

As for shipping PPC, from interviews to offstage, their actions and words said it all. PSJ in other interviews "no we not dating". PSJ with PMY "she's very attractive. only time will tell". Onstage, dont look at each other, avoid at all cost. Offstage, PSJ scooted closer, PMY leaned over. I said before, PATIENCE will be key.

Let's say they don't end up together and actually came public with someone else, I want you shippers to think of it this way: so what? it'll hurt (and trust me I know it'll hurt) but at least now we all know they're just not meant to be so at least we can move on right? BUT if the next few yrs, still no news, u better expect I'll be praying everyday for PPC wedding bell to drop LOL.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, fangurl28 said:

@Cheryl295 We don't even know if he is still busy or not. PSJ doesn't have a calender like namoo. And what makes you think that they haven't spent time together, they live 200m of each other for all we know maybe they live together. (delu)

Guys just don't think too much, only PPC knows what is going on, we are all just spectators. 

Enjoy what you know and feast on what you see. Don't be too serious about shipping. 

@fangurl28 those are very good points, and 100% correct. This is supposed to be for fun and cheering them on, not to add stress to people's lives.B)

8 minutes ago, park2park said:

In less than 24hrs, this is PPC shippers lol

tenor.gif?itemid=4920936

Reveal hidden contents

I'm gonna keep my opinion short about the whole PSJ pic with his "baby" lol. None of us have proof it's actually PSJ. Second, that person that took the pic managed to catch PSJ dating even before Dispatch??!?! That's amazing lol. Third, in the middle of a bright sunny day,  PSJ decides to be crazy and go on date in public, call someone baby in public and we got no pics of the girl?? Yup that sounds very much like what PSJ would do.

As for shipping PPC, from interviews to offstage, their actions and words said it all. PSJ in other interviews "no we not dating". PSJ with PMY "she's very attractive. only time will tell". Onstage, dont look at each other, avoid at all cost. Offstage, PSJ scooted closer, PMY leaned over. I said before, PATIENCE will be key.

Let's say they don't end up together and actually came public with someone else, I want you shippers to think of it this way: so what? it'll hurt (and trust me I know it'll hurt) but at least now we all know they're just not meant to be so at least we can move on right? BUT if the next few yrs, still no news, u better expect I'll be praying everyday for PPC wedding bell to drop LOL.

Great post! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I came from a very successful ship so I hope this ship will be like SongSong too. Sometimes it feels too good to be true because in Korea statistically speaking, it rarely happens drama couple loved by many ends up together in real life

We cannot do anything but pray for this ship.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I haven't been as active here as before and I see so many newbies every time I lurk around. ¡Hola! you guys. Welcome to this bumpy ride. I see that things went quickly overnight and I can't stop myself from dropping my 2 cents so here it goes.

I'm not going to say anything about their current behavior and vacation patterns, because I do not know for sure what their current status and circumstances are. All I know is that when I hopped on this ship I knew that PPC is not your typical celebrity couple and that it will be a very bumpy ride.

About that pap photo, I'm going to make it brief -- I can say that I am more skeptic rather than affected. A famous male celeb going out in broad daylight + with an undisguised woman + and being sweet together + in a cafe + in Korea = really doesn't add up as something PSJ would actually do. If proven true, however, then I'd move on and still be thankful for the wonderful times I had because of PPC.

Like I said last night before this supposed PSJ pap photos came out, we are mere spectators in this ship. At this very moment we can all hang on to what PSJ said from before -- only time can tell. Whether or not they are together now / used to be together / in a "some" relationship / in a serious relationship, only time (and them) can tell where this ship is sailing to.

As far as my shipping heart is concerned, I try not to be forgetful of the things that made me believe in them. Permit me to refresh your memories:

-The fact that someone in a forum mentioned about them dating waaay before the WWWSK casting was announced

-PSJ holding a screening for WWWSK at a hotel, them sitting too close together

-Viki videos where they (more of PMY) were invading each others' personal bubble: aka what really made me jump into this ship

-WWWSK BTS: the scene where Mi So smells Young Joon's neck

-WWWSK BTS: all kiss scenes - how they make me feel like I'm watching a private moment every single time, how flustered PSJ looks during BTS instead of his usual chill

-Their interviews after the dating rumor came out

-Phuket and the absence of photos with the both of them in it

-Numerous cast get togethers with the WWWSK cast

-China: Their closeness off stage and awkwardness onstage

-The closeness of their stylist teams

-How she remains to be the only woman in his ig feed: WWWSK is long over and he purged his ig after WWWSK and the dating rumors. If he purges his ig again and the triple park photo is gone, then people can argue that it was only for promo. But right now it's still there and I'm just trying to appreciate it because if there's anything I have learned about shipping it is to be happy about small victories/moments -- because you would never know how long it's going to last.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

PMY posted video on ig and I checked the comments, I see only 3 comment tagged @bn_sj2013 :) 

i did check it too! lol

seemed like most people are getting her message when she deleted aome comments.. :sweat_smile:

he doesn't need to be tagged in her every post all the time. 

not everything is related to them. ^_^ 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

PMY posted video on ig and I checked the comments, I see only 3 comment tagged @bn_sj2013 :) 

Right now I see nine comments :joy:

And also some people still have no idea where she is but the flag of the United States is in the video she uploaded. Some people think that she is in some asian country because of the trees. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1