[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

another very very old news! why is Koreaboo releasing an article that is already months old?? 

its about PMY clarifying the dating rumor and saying that the "evidences are made up". 

although this is the 1st time I read this.. she said: " i tried having secret relationships but it was not with Park Seo  joon" 

hmmmmmm.. why are they releasing the complete interview now?

I think I have read this one before......." i tried having secret relationships but it was not with Park Seo  joon" of course because it was in the past, that is why i didn't believe the 3 years dating. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Idk, Since I don't follow koreaboo, are they released it for clickbait??

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/20180802083972 this is their source for that article, please someone who can read Korean, help us

Did PMY really said she tries to date in secret but not with PSJ??

no pmy never said that. she said "if i have secret relationship, i never leave any evidence." i think this part was translated wrong. 

she never said she tried to date in secret and even not mentioned psj in this part.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

Are their rumors talked by reporter in Korea? I know, It happened to ssc...how about  psh n pby ? Sometimes , one thing that make me belive is rumors about PPC is talked by many reporters in Korea ...such as MBC, SBS,  A Chanel, Chosun Tv....i just wanna know about it..sometimes rumors come out  from shipper 

there was no rumor(about phs/pby and sjs/syj dating)talked by reporter.(psj/kjw and pmy/jcw, too)

just rumors come out only by shippers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

scandal has bad meaning? but if dating news come out, Koreans usually call it dating scandal(not bad meaning) haha

yeah i noticed it too.  lol.. because when you say "scandal" it means  something wrong or an outrageous behavior that can cause a public outrage or anger. it's actually more on the negative aspect.

• Like 1

I guess you guys are newbies on Korean entertainment sites on twitter? Koreaboo twitter is known to post old news repeatedly. It has always been like that since last year or 2 years ago. :joy:

I am laughing reading at the conspiracy theories here why it was reposted. Its just Koreaboo style to repost old news. Check their timeline Song Song house news was 2017 but they reposted the other day. :joy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I guess you guys are newbies on Korean entertainment sites on twitter? Koreaboo twitter is known to post old news repeatedly. It has always been like that since last year or 2 years ago. :joy:

I am laughing reading at the conspiracy theories. Its just Koreaboo style to repost old news. Check their timeline Song Song house news was 2017 but they reposted the other day. :joy:

conspiracy theories? i dont think we came up with any.. lol

we were just wondering why they are releasing old news.. i dont think they are even the source of this interview. thats why it was weird. this is the 1st time I read PMYs interview in their website. 

now, if that is their practice... recycling old news.. then they are not a reliable source. And as someone mentioned.. some things said by PMY were misinterpreted.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

wake up and seeing this thread has moving 4pages since my last visit (like 10hours ago) is the most happiest moment of my lyif. 

Kekekekekke 

I bet PSJ will not send her a coffee/food truck.

Maybe "the cast" of WWWSK will send her a food/coffee truck. :rolleyes: lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

scandal has bad meaning? but if dating news come out, Koreans usually call it dating scandal(not bad meaning) haha

The word "scandal" has a very bad connotation. In English, it's never used in a positive way because it has a very negative meaning. A scandal is an action or a situation so socially bad and shocking that it ruins people's personal, professional or political reputations, or all of the above. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Maybe "the cast" of WWWSK will send her a food/coffee truck. :rolleyes: lol. 

Maybe

or like someone said before, PSJ send the coffee/food truck under name “wwwsk team” 

or what if he send padding jackets (from jillstuarts) to her and all the crew in HPL instead of coffee/food truck ? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

this is what was witten in the article

Screenshot-20190130-233903-Samsung-Inter

This isn't from a reliable source. It's probably made up. Koreaboo makes up stuff.  It's basically a gossip tabloid. 

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Maybe

or like someone said before, PSJ send the coffee/food truck under name “wwwsk team” 

or what if he send padding jackets (from jillstuarts) to her and all the crew in HPL instead of coffee/food truck ? 

That's what I meant when I wrote "the cast." That it would really be PSJ. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Knowing that PMY’s sister read the comments on her Instagram makes me wonder if she know  about this thread. 

Highly posssible most especially now that her sister is doing a fangirl role. But it also depends on how "well-researched" they want to be. :) how many forums are there for her sister? Lol big sister or pmy herself might be in other forums for idols as well.

Just in case you're here big sister, thank you for looking up our thread. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3