[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Oh my fellow shippers why are you being so impatient? May be our Mr. Park is surprising our Ms. Park with his romantic date and getting prepared to propose for marriage while the PD Park will play the role of an eye witness of this private romance event... :joy: (even my own delusions are blowing up my mind...but hoping for something good is always amazing...isnt it)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I am used to shipping Ninja couples. So it does not matter much to me as long as they are together. Doing investigation for their Operation 007 moves is fun though :lol: 

I thought I am done with that investigative moves stage after SSC got married but here I am now doing this all over again :sweatingbullets::D

Anyway three persons from their group has posted their resort location. So I think ParkPark are not staying there. If they do not want stalkers there I bet everyone was warned not to post hint where to see them.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am used to shipping Ninja couples. So it does not matter much to me as long as they are together. Doing investigation for Operation 007 moves is fun though :lol: 

Anyway three persons from their group has posted their resort location. So I think ParkPark are not staying there. 

Shipping is fun when it’s still unofficial, once it’s official, you don’t need to ship anymore keke. I’d love them to go public but next year would be better than now.

I also don’t think they’re staying there. It’s likely that their teams are trying to draw attention to this location, probably in case of some papz following them.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Shipping is fun when it’s still unofficial, once it’s official, you don’t need to ship anymore keke. I’d love them to go public but next year would be better than now.

I also don’t think they would stay there. It’s likely that their teams are trying to draw attention to this location, probably in case some papz following them.

True. The fun of shipping mostly lies on having to prove they are real (despite denials) :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I think both stylist group knew something about them, and this blue love thingy is their code. I still remember about the group dinner Psj held for the first episode of wwsk, the have blue dress code too. Maybe blue is PMy fav colour?

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

What does the blue heart mean? :wub:

No one knows but their teams use that blue heart a lot when there’s something pertaining to them.  MY also has that blue heart in her posts and SJ wears a blue bracelet always nowadays. maybe it’s coincidental, just like those coincidences they denied :)) I captured some photos from their teams’ insta below

First SJ’s boss  posted the photo of his son and simba

1B033F3D-3F17-4012-B44E-1610EC7E46D3_zps

And this article about them

14806572-92FB-40CD-A2F7-14AB1FC8EA6B_zps

Then MY’s stylist

719FFD37-E391-4F88-8316-2398952DA366_zps

8B285A93-11D4-4BD2-9815-A8D483045517_zps

A3DEDA1A-B7A4-452A-897D-1CC437C3049E_zps

And SJ’s stylist yesterday before departuring for thailand. See, the blue heart was tagged seperately. At the same time, she posted an insta story with the same photo but with a huge blue heart on it so the blue heart was there purposely.

9_E14_CC97_281_E_4_A49_B15_D_75_D383_E81

And MY

62C45B56-6307-4882-BB65-6466A8DC74A1_zps

52DEAB4B-6082-4198-B4A6-E411C4BA8BBF_zps

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Wow! I did not even notice that. You have keen eyes! :w00t: 

Aaahh I'm going crazy! I'm sure they know something. I was thinking maybe the stylist posted that blue heart because I bet a lot of people are messaging her where our PPC is. And maybe she's teasing us shippers! Hmmmm :heart:

• Like 1

Seeing how hot it is in Seoul - what, freaking 39deg!!! People can really die in such a hot weather. Its great the cast all flew down to catch some cool air and rest...

still no sighting of the park2 couple? I really am not surprise that the other casts acts as decoy while our couple is spending some quality time together.

and in the other news - i'm looking for the sub version of the Ear Candy, between PMY and LJG - i know its old news, but still its interesting to see PMY teared up when LJG recognized her and i wouldnt mind to see them act in the drama together, though SJ might get really jealous. BUt JK need to put on weight and not be so crazily slim. urgh

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

No one knows but their teams use that blue heart a lot when there’s something pertaining to them.  MY also has that blue heart in her posts and SJ wears a blue bracelet always nowadays. maybe it’s coincidental, just like those coincidences they denied :)) I captured some photos from their teams’ insta below

MY did used "blue heart icon" in her post 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLRcp_lWoo/?taken-by=rachel_mypark

hehe

• Like 6

I see some shippers on IG & Twitter are getting mad/annoyed/disappointed that they haven’t seen any PPC pictures today. As much as everyone wishes and feeling the same to feed our delusions, it’s best not to  have high hopes. I don’t think it’s even appropriate to tag them on IG posts demanding their pictures. They don’t owe us anything.

Sure, we’ll be ecstatic if we get any but please bear in mind that both PSJ & PMY deserves all the rest & privacy they need for this vacation. Let’s be mature, thougtful & careful shippers without tagging them on our deprivation posts on social media :D 

On the side note, since it’s already night time in Phuket... let’s be delulu hehehe

Dkj1LXjU0AEZOHf?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 11

I’m so conflicted. :sweat_smile:

I’m happy that they get to rest, enjoy, unwind, recuperate during this vacay, but I’m also frustrated about them being MIA and their radio silence. 

But we still have a few more days to go, so we just have to wait it out a bit. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

I see some shippers on IG & Twitter are getting mad/annoyed/disappointed that they haven’t seen any PPC pictures today. As much as everyone wishes and feeling the same to feed our delusions, it’s best not to  have high hopes. I don’t think it’s even appropriate to tag them on IG posts demanding their pictures. They don’t owe us anything.

Sure, we’ll be ecstatic if we get any but please bear in mind that both PSJ & PMY deserves all the rest & privacy they need for this vacation. Let’s be mature, thougtful & careful shippers :D Peace! 

LOL are they crazy? This is the most smoothly sailing ship I’ve ever been on. We are well-fed with chemistry, evidence, rumors and hints and blessed with a captain who isn’t hesitant to show the love to his girl. What else do they want? PPC deserve their privacy. I would love to know what they’ve been up to in Phuket but if they don’t feel like showing up, it’s totally understandable cuz their existence isn’t for the purpose of entertaining us. Those shippers are acting like spoiled brats who can’t be pleased, not too different from those brainless knetz :confounded:

@Sum Babe: so she used that blue heart icon a long time ago while she was wearing that ‘love’ t-shirt. Keke. I dont know what it means or if their staff are trying to tease us with the random use of the blue heart but it is recognized as a special icon for PPC now as shippers use it in every comment :))

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I’m so conflicted. :sweat_smile:

I’m happy that they get to rest, enjoy, unwind, recuperate during this vacay, but I’m also frustrated about them being MIA and their radio silence. 

But we still have a few more days to go, so we just have to wait it out a bit. 

As much as we would jump over the roof when they post photos of them, I'm actually quite enjoying their silence because my delulu mind is going cray.

I take it as this: they are silent because they are busy spending time together! :love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, luvxuvkuv said:

As much as we would jump over the roof when they post photos of them, I'm actually quite enjoying their silence because my delulu mind is going cray.

I take it as this: they are silent because they are busy spending time together! :love:

I'm not even expecting Minyoung unnie to post anything with just PSJ since she didn’t post anything with J back when they were vacationing together, and that was with her best friend that everyone knows (its even ridiculous how they were wearing matching outfits and obviously sharing a hat, and was posing in the same exact spot. :unamused:)

anyways, everyone is going crazy with their delulus. I’m enjoying their scenarios. :joy:

Getting that much wanted :love:honeymoon epilogue kind of feels. 

• Like 4

I really love these two :love:. love how everyone is going crazy especially the nosy IG fans ....we've been played hahaha.  Daebak Park Park :heart::heart::heart:

I'm enjoying their silence more than anything....peace and quiet that's what they need.  Let's just give it to them:blush:

• Like 8