Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I am pretty sure PMY knew beforehand most of the cast cannot go to Thailand. Because their accomodation and tickets are pre arranged. 

PSJ may have his sched rearranged so he can go and also to treat his staff for a vacation.

I am not actually sure if it was TVN or PSJ and PMY who pay for Team PSJ and Team PMY in Phuket.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Ok whether they are all a big chunk of liars trying to give some lame excuses and denying that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are really dating is the least of my concern right now.  I will not overthink like what someone said.  

My biggest concern now is.....where the hell are the 3 Parks hahahaha

Park-Min-Young-Park-Joon-Hwa-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

The fact that they worked in a drama together does not automatically mean they knew their co workers are dating. 

For example, I remember reading Descendants Of the Sun cast being interviewed said of being totally unaware of SSC dating that one cast who played as soldier subordinate of SJK's character even said he used to have a great crush on SHK when they were filming. :lol:

I think they are staying at the same resort as the staff. One crew posted a view and said far from city but very good place to stay. One of the hashtags is WWWSK BuBi . 

:glasses:

58_BB0_F72-_A2_D4-4_A53-_A3_E9-17_FBAE98

• Like 3

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Now I highly believe that they already planned everything. They are more than prepared :lol:

Hellooo again chinggus!! I just want to pin point this ONE...p.s. sorry for my over delusional self...:blush:

I also have this thinking that they do plan everything even before WWWSK begin. The dating rumors etc... I just one to quote (correct me if I'm wrong) one of PSJ answer on his post drama interview regarding their dating rumor.. as he said "The dating rumor will still go on and I'm positive that I can handle it"   the only thing that shocked him is the news that comes not in the right time but they know all along that their dating issue will come eventually and maybe even prepared for the scripted answer already. hihihihi :blush::joy:

Also, I love the fact that they are ONE OF A KIND COUPLE that breaking all the norms in their industry. I love how PSJ/PMY handle the situation and at the same time enjoying their own success. As PSJ said "Why should I explain? As if I did something wrong? Anyway, people believe what they want to believe." And I believe on my instinct and delusional self that they know what they are doing and they have PLAN A, B, C, to Z for this.:joy:

Sorry for my long post, this is my first time being active in this forum only PPC let me out on my cave as a Silent Lurker. I just feel that all the ship that I've been this is only the REALEST for me. (p.s. been a changmin lurker also)  :heart:

Lastly, regarding their trip. I'm so Happy knowing that they are together. Being silent means something, PSJ is the MAN. PMY is also doing her part for his MAN. Aaaww, Love Conquers All. hihihihi.. thankies chinggus! Love Lots with my Blue Heart :heart: 

• Like 19

I was browsing my IG feed and saw this quote. Perfect timing to share it with u lol

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

LALALALALALALALALALAL.... HAPPY THOUGHTS ..:heart:

I said happy thoughts.....stop polluting my eyes with pictures that would encourage disturbing thoughts hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I am sure @niharika111 meant no harm and happened to use the "wrong" word that may not sit well to some. No need for 10 people to jump at her/him basically saying the same thing. Please let it go....

Thank you :blush:

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I said happy thoughts.....stop polluting my eyes with pictures that would encourage disturbing thoughts hehehe

Stop fighting it.....go with what your heart desire :joy: The thread is called "Paradise" for a reason!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I am sure @niharika111 meant no harm and happened to use the "wrong" word that may not sit well to some. No need for 10 people to jump at her/him basically saying the same thing.

Thank you :blush:

Stop fighting it.....go with what your heart desire :joy:

Lol  I love Park Min Young so much hehehe that  everytime I think of Park Seo Joon.... I imagine her by his side all the tme....I feel like a third wheel intruding their private moments waaaaahhhhh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Lol  I love Park Min Young so much hehehe that  everytime I think of Park Seo Joon.... I imagine her by his side all the tme....I feel like a third wheel intruding their private moments waaaaahhhhh

I gave you 5 other guys jumping that rope....you leave Mr. Park for Ms. Park then :smirk:.

There's your Mr. Kong Jong-min you once mentioned about :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I was browsing my IG feed and saw this quote. Perfect timing to share it with u lol

Uhhggg BIG THINGS? I intentionally filtered out the assets of the other person :joy:

UUiQ0NA.gif&key=84a36f94501568fb3823d2d6

18 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I gave you 5 other guys jumping that rope....you leave Mr. Park for Ms. Park then :smirk:.

There's your Mr. Kong Jong-min you once mentioned about :joy:

wahahahahaha :mask::scream:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Uhhggg BIG THINGS? I intentionally filtered out the assets of the other person :joy:

UUiQ0NA.gif&key=84a36f94501568fb3823d2d6

You are not using google translate right? The last time somebody uses it...

it came out to be “big parks balls “... something like that :joy:

I hope the assets you were talking about was his boobies.... but I think his “behind” is most attractive... lol. 

Sorry Ms. Park.... I checked it out a few times while watching the drama... MUAHMUAHMUAH!!!!!:sweat_smile:

• LOL 5

46 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The fact that they worked in a drama together does not automatically mean they knew their co workers are dating. 

For example, I remember reading Descendants Of the Sun cast being interviewed said of being totally unaware of SSC dating that one cast who played as soldier subordinate of SJK's character even said he used to have a great crush on SHK when they were filming. :lol:

I think they are staying at the same resort as the staff. One crew posted a view and said far from city but very good place to stay. One of the hashtags is WWWSK BuBi . 

58_BB0_F72-_A2_D4-4_A53-_A3_E9-17_FBAE98

Hmmmm why the need to tag them....unless they have not seen the place cause they are staying somewhere else lol....delulu mode on

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

hmmmm why all of a sudden tag  PPC...

becauseeee they are busted ! PPC is not with them :lol:

diversion tactic...  :tounge_xd: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, yujien said:

That’s what I think so, too! Maybe they realized that a lot of fans are concluding that PPC are in a different hotel/resort and so as not to create a buzz, they tagged them. 

Don’t they know that we actually LOVE it if they’re staying in a different hotel/resort? :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, yujien said:

What i mean is he used the HASHTAG the one with # it reads WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKimBubi 

He did not tag PSJ and PMY. 

Why did he add the word BuBi in WWWSK though. PPC is known as BuBi Couple (Vice Chairman-Secretary) in Korea

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

You are not using google translate right? The last time somebody uses it...

it came out to be “big parks balls “... something like that :joy:

I hope the assets you were talking about was his boobies.... but I think his “behind” is most attractive... lol. 

Sorry Ms. Park.... I checked it out a few times while watching the drama... MUAHMUAHMUAH!!!!!:sweat_smile:

You guys are crazy :joy: lol

• Like 1