[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I would prefer a private wedding, it'll be better to keep their special day private (i wont complain if we get IG photos and videos :wub: )

it would be amazing if they work with a magazine to do a wedding/newly wed couple pictorial, that'll be fun and a nice gift to the fans.

• Like 5

I rewatch Youn's Kitchen couple of times particularly at parts when PSJ learns Spanish, workouts, interacts with local customers, and cooks some foods at the kitchen (he looks like the real chef there) and PMY vlog too when she makes jam and kimchi. Imagine if these duo combo meet at the kitchen make delicious foods together. 

Gosh, I miss them. Compagna-Ziozia together are not really enough. -_-

• Like 4
  • Love 1

If they really dating , I wonder if they gonna keep it secret or not, cuz PSJ said he won’t publish his relationship but PMY said if she meets someone special she’ll let her fans know .

I prefer PPct to go public with their relationship like Jessica and Tyler Kwon.. 

But I don’t think it’ll happen anytime soon, at least till their contracts with DPC and cellreturns ends.. maybe.. 

Let’s just wait and see and hope and pray and eat and sleep and poop and pee and enjoy the ride! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Spread love. :heart:

PPC be like...  promoting/posting what they love with "my love". :P

I dont think these are "coincidences" (especially the wwwsk photos). They clearly planned and talked about what they should post that time... to be in sync.:blush:

I just included Simba and Leon.. coz theyre cute. Lol!

And that selfie of them.. they have the same brand of iphone case. 

We all know there are more pictures we can create a collage on.. you know for fun. :lol: But they deleted a lot of their old photos already.. 

Btw, I know there are a lot of coincidental posts of them... to be honest.. i really think there's a grain of truth on some.. but clearly not all.

U brilliant woman! I loved the collage

• Love 2

ive been waiting for busted season 2 forever~~ a bit sad coz kwangsoo wont be there anymore but soooo looking forward to Detective Rachel.. 

i hope PSJ will be invited to RM again~~ last time when Kang Haneul and him went to the show to promote midnight runner, i laughed like a crazy person, especially during water game.. PSJ asked kwangsoo to name the woman who has visited his home so far and he jst babbled random name hahaha..  it was so funny.. i dunno if he will go to tv shows to promote his movie this year but hopefully he will ~~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

LET'S DO PSJ, PROMO MODE, shall we:kiss_wink:--Just a break fr. “our BELOVED PPC TOPICS” –Thx, guys!!!!!

Since, our PSJ, MOVIE IS COMING!!!GOAL: TO PROMOTE, PROMOTE, BOMBARD REMIND, PSJ FANS (GLOBAL)…. make PSJ -TDF-“THE DIVINE FURY.” HIS NEXT BIGGEST "moah,(mother of all hits!) PSJ movie!!! 

The story line, seemed fantastic…pst, n' the actors pls. (read below): 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuFGbiBZSw/

So, Divine Fury is a big prod’n. I don’t interpret Korean very well, (poor me!) did they produced “Constantine” that starred Keanu Reeves?? ummm, is it safe to say PSJ, can soon be here in USA n make movies and not impossible to co-star w/KEANU REEVES as action star?? Chris Pine?? Tom H.? or nothing, is impossible!! 

Oh, wait, PSJ…is he coming bk in Santa Monica, Ca, USA -Aug. 16, 2019 ???(really, pls., pls., not ninja this time, PSJ) we will be there, asap!!!  (will camp out…just in dire need to see ya, get some selfies, sign autographs, etc.). Or we’re just wishing here for now…

OMG,  just in case, u decide, to stay a bit....PSJ, can also do more model (CF) here…paging, PRADA, HERMES, BURBERRY, etc. PSJ, sky is the limit.” (aside from his CF, Channel, GUCCI, etc.). I love his BENCH, cf in Phils., Bench is in Europe, too. 

Attn: PSJ,  are you single? Or  “OFF LIMITS”?? (COUGH, COUGH, PMY :love:psj, u can bump, in NY, LA, these (recent) single n they're lookin’ ....? these famous, models.. GIGI HADID, n’ Kendal Jenner. Ofc, we still prefer, his conservative choice, he’s a great, loyal man …(cough2, !!! PPC) we like someone, (our PPC ship is sailing, wee bit windy? (not rocky ofcn!) but it will be smoothed sailing, in the end…right, PMY? I HOPE THERE’S NO TROUBLE IN PARADISE… We just miss, ya, PSJ, ig is quiet. PSJ, DON’T DESPAIR, IT WILL BE ALRIGHT! WE GOT YOUR 6 !!! AND PPC, OTP SINCE, PSJ GOT HIS “34.” (wink, wink !!). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuF_c0pUos/

SO HUMBLING TO WATCH HIM-“YOUN’S KITCHEN,  COOKING,SERVING, CLEANING, SHOPPING—VERY DOWN TO EARCH, COOL, REFRESHING.. & YET, SO HOT!)….

n’ Hwarang-The Poet Warrior Youth (My peers n my friends, loved him there the TL was epic,  n’ machismo….. 

Hwarang became a platform for Park Seo Joon to hone his skills for creating action scenes. His character Dog Man allowed him to learn real fighting skills that made him even better as an actor. The series also helped foster good friendship between him and the cast.” 

Ok, SHARING THIS PSJ, THIS IS SO INSPIRING article was published: March 2019. WE ARE SO PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS JOURNEY N’ FYI. (I’m a PSJ 1stthen turned PPC).

https://www.kali-alaia-lightworker.com/7-korean-series-that-made-park-seo-joon-famous-worlwide/

PSJ WIKIPEDIA: WAS LAST EDITED JUNE 2019. His latest drama is TBA? TBD? Didn’t see the credit? OR he’s just choosy, since he got attacked by netizens 2018, I think.... “working so hard, so busy or so neglectful?”:hushed:…(sorry, last time I check, he’s a responsible adult working :glasses:n’ not otherwise?…Why do you say “make hay while the sun shines":blush:…PSJ, YOU ROCK! U R DOING THE RIGHT THING! Basically, just givin’, u heads up!! There are many choices in life….WE ARE SUPPORTING YOU n will be here 4 you! 

Last sharing of PSJ, recent WIKI UPDATE? ICYMI..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Seo-joon

THE DIVINE FURY –COMING SOON!!! PARK SEO JOON

WE LOVE YOU 3000!!!!:heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, park2park said:

U brilliant woman! I loved the collage

Lol! Right?? :lol: 

Spoiler

Let me just say something about this for the last time... coz ive been seeing some concern posts from different fans.. 

Dont worry too much about the comments on PMYs IG, coz chances are she's not seeing those. Because IG has a setting where you can manually block/filter comments on your account: words, phrases and even emojis. Celebrities usually do this instead of turning off their comments section.. they avoid reading different comments... you know to keep themselves sane. Lol! So yeah.. pretty sure PMY and other celebrities are not seeing those anymore. 

Unfortunately.. fans can read every single thing.. so just let it be.

This too shall pass.. give other fans time to move on I guess.. ;)

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, endensia said:

I rewatch Youn's Kitchen couple of times particularly at parts when PSJ learns Spanish, workouts, interacts with local customers, and cooks some foods at the kitchen (he looks like the real chef there) and PMY vlog too when she makes jam and kimchi. Imagine if these duo combo meet at the kitchen make delicious foods together. 

Gosh, I miss them. Compagna-Ziozia together are not really enough. -_-

I love Youn’s Kitchen as well. I think I admire PSJ the most here. I hope they can guest on reality shows again. I really love them to interact as themselves. 

PS. I can’t really find that article or interview where PMY said she likes to be the guests server/ cast in Youn Kitchen. Back then I consider that as coincedence as well. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
wow posters for TDF are really everywhere hehehehe.. im an insufferable coward but trust meh my body is readyyy for this movie!! i dont care if i pee in my pants im gonna go see it at the cinema :lol:

wow the promotion is way bigger than I thought. Let's go TDF/Saja! Fighting PSJ!

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

wow the promotion is way bigger than I thought. Let's go TDF/Saja! Fighting PSJ!

yep the posters are everywhere!! im kinda excited for it now eventhough i dont like this kind of genre.. but seriously guys let’s go see it!!!! u can check the release date in ur country (if any) on wwwskfans or parkseojoonmy ig. they always update new infos..

FIGHTING SAJA! FIGHTING PSJ! FIGHTING PPC!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

God bless me coz horror is one of my fav genres. I will definitely watch TDF. The release date in my country will be on August 14th. Wait for me, PSJ. Fighting!

I hope Busted 2 will be followed soon after this movie. Crossed fingers.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
wow posters for TDF are really everywhere hehehehe.. im an insufferable coward but trust meh my body is readyyy for this movie!! i dont care if i pee in my pants im gonna go see it at the cinema :lol:

That’s in female restroom right? As it might be awkward to put it in the male restroom with that kind of look of psj, ask, and wdw:lol:

• LOL 3